XIM Community

How to make Apex legends feel like Call of Duty (Almost)  (Read 31105 times)

Offline JMurdock

• View Profile
Re: How to make Apex legends feel like Call of Duty (Almost)
« Reply #135 on: 11:32 AM - 07/29/19 »
I finally got this to work after turning SAB off. I have to say, I really like it. Need some more testing tmw.

But really nice job man.

I cant seem to find where to turn SAB completely off. Only 0% which i think still has a bit

Tap the "-" sign when on 0, it should go to OFF.  If it doesn't, you may need to update.

Offline Lucifalic

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Lucifalic
« Reply #136 on: 11:33 AM - 07/29/19 »
yea just figured it out after i posted that hahhaha. Patience of a 7 year old sometimes

Offline Dustin

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: 02:51 PM - 07/29/19 »
Asking again, do you not make an add sub config?

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: YouTube_d1sable
« Reply #138 on: 05:18 PM - 07/29/19 »
Thought id give these a go.

Dropped 17 kills first game (barely played for over a week)

Ill drop a video showing off the config and credit you sir (if u don't mind)

I plan to try all these recent new configs one at a time and showcase what people can do.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • AKA "KO" - PUBG Shield [ON]
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: 06:40 PM - 07/29/19 »
Asking again, do you not make an add sub config?

Paste your Apex Legends config into the Alpha config. Then you’ll have all your settings and an ADS sub.

Offline Happy Camper Cavalry

• Only the best
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: 12 Current Members
« Reply #140 on: 08:05 PM - 07/29/19 »
Thought id give these a go.

Dropped 17 kills first game (barely played for over a week)

Ill drop a video showing off the config and credit you sir (if u don't mind)

I plan to try all these recent new configs one at a time and showcase what people can do.
Thanks Bud! Just make sure to emphasize turning off SAB Off not to 0 that seems to have caught up quite a few people.
Cheers
Practice Responsible Xim ownership, and disable aim assist!

Offline Dustin

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: 08:10 PM - 07/29/19 »
Thank you RML. Going to test this in rabked

Offline Omarf826

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: 01:01 AM - 07/30/19 »
Can someone post the ps4 version of this configs curve, that would be helpful please

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: 03:20 AM - 07/30/19 »
Link to video regarding these settings:

Offline Omarf826

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: 04:40 AM - 07/30/19 »
Link to video regarding these settings:

Did you adjust the DZ variable at all? I need some ps4 players to shine the light on that aspect

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: 05:02 AM - 07/30/19 »
Nope. Exact same config but 96 fov.

Im using them to test them and shed light, not adjust for myself.

I just run what others run as in the end ill still go back to my own.

Its just to give them some spotlight and that doesn't work if i tweak it.

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: 05:30 AM - 07/30/19 »

DZ is going to be slightly different when using an Alpha Stencil on PS4 when compared to Xbox. I personally don't think anyone should use someone else's setup identically unless it feels spot on. Almost everyone, will need to make some type of change, typically just sensitivity.

Offline ceebs

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: ceebs_63
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
« Reply #147 on: 05:51 AM - 07/30/19 »
Tried this config on PS4 again last night. I'm getting used to it. Although it's twitchier that the official ST it's still very smooth. I had to raise the starting point of the BC a little to get the smallest micromovements to register (PS4) but overall, I think the boost to the overall sensitivity is very well managed (using the curve and in-game Advanced Settings). AA is virtually unnoticeable, making aiming crisp and intuitive (almost like PC ;) ).

Props to Happy Camper Cavalry for testing and sharing.

P.S. If you're using this config for the first time, don't forget to use the latest beta firmware and Manager (20190719) and the Generic Alpha config (ST), not the Apex Legends ST.

P.P.S. Several people have PMed me for my version of the settings. They're HCC's settings, I've just tweaked the starting point of the curve, but here it is for anybody else who wants to use it:
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [HCC AL test] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

P.P.P.S. Don't forget to change the in-game Advanced Settings as well, as per Happy Camper Cavalry's original post.
« Last Edit: 03:24 AM - 07/31/19 by ceebs »

Where's HL3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro + Crucial MX500 1TB, Xbox Series X, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, Aorus AMP500, AKG K702, Creative Sound Blaster X7, iFi Zen DAC v2, iFi Zen CAN, Eve Spectrum 4K 144Hz.

LIAN LI A4 H2O, ASRock Z690M-ITX/ax, Intel Core i5 12400, EK-AIO Basic 240, Crucial 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 980 Pro Gen4 2TB, Crucial MX500 1TB, KFA2 RTX 3080 SG, Cooler Master V850 SFX Gold and if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: 06:38 AM - 07/30/19 »

DZ is going to be slightly different when using an Alpha Stencil on PS4 when compared to Xbox. I personally don't think anyone should use someone else's setup identically unless it feels spot on. Almost everyone, will need to make some type of change, typically just sensitivity.

Im doing it as a challenge, see if i can play well with another person's set up, sensitivity and all. Like i say i aint gna stick to it

Ultimately i guess to goal is to show settings dont really matter (but yes i take ur point about DZ but i dont know what the solution is)

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: 07:06 AM - 07/30/19 »
Ultimately i guess to goal is to show settings dont really matter (but yes i take ur point about DZ but i dont know what the solution is)

What a strange goal. That's like telling Tom Brady that football inflation is a non factor. Every champion has there way of doing things. Even if it's just a comfort thing. If you don't do what feels right to you then you lose confidence.

I get what you're saying. Good players can make anything work. No doubt you're a good player. But you said it yourself, you'll be going back to your setup in the end. Why's that?

Good players can adapt to pretty much anything, Great players create new ways of doing things. They build on their strengths. And all players have role models they learn from.

Admin