XIM Community

How to make Apex legends feel like Call of Duty (Almost)  (Read 30726 times)

Offline Happy Camper Cavalry

• Only the best
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: 12 Current Members
This requires you using the ALPHA ST not the official one.
Paste this curve in
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:gSwTaaWlJhcmiqb8Jvwm/Cb9Jv0m/Sb9Jv4m/ib+Jv4m/ib/Jv8m/yb/JwAnACcAJwAnACcBJwEnAScBJwEnAicCJwInAicDJwMnAycDJwMnBCcEJwQnBCcFJwWnBSaMJhMlmqUh:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<
Sens is gonna be in 1-3 depending on taste
Common Sync
Ingame: Custom Look Controls (On)
DEADZONE - +1
OUTER THRESHOLD - MAX
RESPONSE CURVE -  0
TARGET COMPENSATION - (This is Aim Assist,you pick)
YAW/PITCH/TURNING EXTRA YAW/TURNING EXTRA PITCH/TURNING RAMP UP TIME - MAX
TURNING RAMP UP DELAY -  0
-SAME FOR ADS-
Turn SAB to OFF not 0%
*if you don't see OFF then update the firmware.
I use 3400 Dpi 1000hz with Nav so I don't know SAB.
***Due to differences in the PS4 and Xbox I should state this works on the XBOX but could work in PS4, you'll just have to adjust the very first variable on the curve to find the PS4 DEADZONE.If you don't know how to do that then wait for one of these amazing PS4 users to post.
Hope you love it as much as I do.

« Last Edit: 10:36 AM - 07/24/19 by Happy Camper Cavalry »
Practice Responsible Xim ownership, and disable aim assist!

Offline RML

• MVP
  • AKA "KO" - PUBG Shield [ON]
    • View Profile
I havenít tried this, but kudos to you for the effort of using a stencil to create this. I know that takes time and isnít easy.

Cheers!

Offline TechNoel

• View Profile
Getting random stuttering to the upper left when using the config

Offline willemk

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: willemk
I havenít tried this, but kudos to you for the effort of using a stencil to create this. I know that takes time and isnít easy.

Cheers!

RML can you makre a good config for apex ? Your configs are amazing

Offline JE77

• View Profile
This requires you using the ALPHA ST not the official one.
Paste this curve in
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:gSwTaaWlJhcmiqb8Jvwm/Cb9Jv0m/Sb9Jv4m/ib+Jv4m/ib/Jv8m/yb/JwAnACcAJwAnACcBJwEnAScBJwEnAicCJwInAicDJwMnAycDJwMnBCcEJwQnBCcFJwWnBSaMJhMlmqUh:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<
Sens is gonna be in 1-3 depending on taste
Common Sync
Ingame: Custom Look Controls (On)
DEADZONE - +1
OUTER THRESHOLD - MAX
RESPONSE CURVE -  0
TARGET COMPENSATION - (This is Aim Assist,you pick)
YAW/PITCH/TURNING EXTRA YAW/TURNING EXTRA PITCH/TURNING RAMP UP TIME - MAX
TURNING RAMP UP DELAY -  0
-SAME FOR ADS-
I use 3400 Dpi 1000hz with Nav so I don't know SAB.
***Due to differences in the PS4 and Xbox I should state this works on the XBOX but could work in PS4, you'll just have to adjust the very first variable on the curve to find the PS4 DEADZONE.If you don't know how to do that then wait for one of these amazing PS4 users to post.
Hope you love it as much as I do.

Turning SAB - OFF has done wonders for me, I use a NAV also

• Only the best
    • View Profile
huh.. I know one dude had an issue like that,but he ended up using default sync instead and it fixed it. I know he was using a higher dpi 12k despite my recommendation of 3400 but who knows.. kinda a jerk so... All I can say is that the handful of people I know that enjoy this setup all use Logitech Mice and 3400dpi on X1X. Not using this could create a variable/problem.

Offline TechNoel

• View Profile
huh.. I know one dude had an issue like that,but he ended up using default sync instead and it fixed it. I know he was using a higher dpi 12k despite my recommendation of 3400 but who knows.. kinda a jerk so... All I can say is that the handful of people I know that enjoy this setup all use Logitech Mice and 3400dpi on X1X. Not using this could create a variable/problem.

Going to try and update my Xim firmware to see if turning SAB completely off might help, since Generic Alpha is insanely sensitive and hates SAB. And trying it at 3200 dpi atm, too lazy to change to 3400 hehe

Offline AahTist

• View Profile
been using this config 8 wins in a row feels pretty good to thanks for sharing.

• Only the best
    • View Profile

Glad you like it, the feedback has been really good so far. For the people that have set it up right, they say it's 10x better than the official ST and almost PC like with a slight aim cap and the others can't seem to get it setup right and have major gamebreaking issues. I created this curve using frame by frame capture software and my captures were specific to my rig and setup so like i stated before, if you're not running exactly what i have, it might not work.But even to the savvy ones out there, you can use my curve and Alpha ST as a base and see what you can up come up by tweaking smoothing, sync and some of the curve to make it work with your setup.
It sounds like the Alpha ST has issues with SAB too but I use the Nav and now the Azeron Compact so it's just not an issue for me sorry..

Offline TropicThunder

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: LVLoLLy
What firmware and manager is this

Offline JMurdock

• View Profile
Re: How to make Apex legends feel like Call of Duty (Almost)
« Reply #10 on: 09:53 PM - 07/20/19 »

Getting the same stuttering. Followed everything exactly.  Also on XB1X. Using nav, so no SAB too.

Offline AahTist

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 10:31 PM - 07/20/19 »

Glad you like it, the feedback has been really good so far. For the people that have set it up right, they say it's 10x better than the official ST and almost PC like with a slight aim cap and the others can't seem to get it setup right and have major gamebreaking issues. I created this curve using frame by frame capture software and my captures were specific to my rig and setup so like i stated before, if you're not running exactly what i have, it might not work.But even to the savvy ones out there, you can use my curve and Alpha ST as a base and see what you can up come up by tweaking smoothing, sync and some of the curve to make it work with your setup.
It sounds like the Alpha ST has issues with SAB too but I use the Nav and now the Azeron Compact so it's just not an issue for me sorry..
man I dunno what happened it was working so well then after my first game today it started to stutter downward at random while slowly moving my mouse in hip and ads and I never changed a thing.

Offline MarKsMinn

• Combat Army Veteran. 11B
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: MarKsMinn
« Reply #12 on: 10:51 PM - 07/20/19 »
What firmware are you running. Iím getting an error when I paste your config in.
Mouse: G502
Sony Nav
Headset: Astro Mixamp + AD900 + Zalman Mic
Monitor: Foris FS2434

Offline AahTist

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 11:05 PM - 07/20/19 »
What firmware are you running. Iím getting an error when I paste your config in.

• Only the best
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 11:27 PM - 07/20/19 »

man I dunno what happened it was working so well then after my first game today it started to stutter downward at random while slowly moving my mouse in hip and ads and I never changed a thing.
That's so odd. Not sure what's happening with people stuttering. I'm actually out of town for one night on a work trip but I'll be back tomorrow. I'll post my Firmware. I'm afraid to update cause I don't want the stuttering. This ST is just so perfect and somehow so much faster than the official ST. i want all my fellow ximers to enjoy it too