XIM Community

XIM1 default.xim problems..  (Read 1332 times)

Offline Ripwire

• View Profile
XIM1 default.xim problems..
« on: 04:41 PM - 07/30/08 »
Thanks for all the help from everyone, especially Ub3r with his updated config :)

I'm now having an issue maping some of my mousebuttons.... I see the MouseAux1 & MouseAux2... and i have mapped them but won't work in the game. Any reason why that happends? MouseLeft & MouseRight work fine as well as MouseScrollAny... but having problems with those extra buttons. Any help would be wonderful. Again this is the mouse I have:

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/mice_pointers/mice/devices/191&cl=us,en

PS: Is the DPI something that can be changed, I apologize in advance if this is a stupid question.

Offline CEOrko

• MVP
  • Devil's Advocate
    • View Profile
Re: XIM1 default.xim problems..
« Reply #1 on: 09:57 PM - 07/30/08 »
I have not put extensive effort in to getting the auxiliary mouse buttons to be recognized as such, but if you are using Logitech's SetPoint software, you should be able to map the keyboard to each mouse button and then specify the key to be used in the configuration file instead of the auxiliary mouse buttons.

Offline bill16504

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10:15 PM - 07/30/08 »
Instead of mouse auxiliary, try mouse forward and mouse back. I had the exact same problem with my Habu. I started with the aux and they didn't work. Then I spotted the forward and back, I set it, and that did the trick.

Offline glenn37216

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05:48 PM - 08/03/08 »
Instead of mouse auxiliary, try mouse forward and mouse back. I had the exact same problem with my Habu. I started with the aux and they didn't work. Then I spotted the forward and back, I set it, and that did the trick.

I second this. It worked for me too.