XIM Community

Apex Legends Settings + AUTO RUN + Curve!  (Read 9371 times)

Offline bear luck

• View Profile
Re: Apex Legends Season 2 Settings + AUTO RUN!
« Reply #15 on: 09:06 PM - 07/10/19 »
I like the auto sprint- is there anyway to not auto sprint while healing so you don’t jump out of it trying to move forward ? 

Offline BenDova

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 12:27 AM - 07/11/19 »
I like the auto sprint- is there anyway to not auto sprint while healing so you don’t jump out of it trying to move forward ?
there is a few ways i use left right Movement while healing without pressing the walk and sprint key. Another way would be an auxiliary, say you heal by pressing CapsLock, your auxiliary should be activated by the same button as your healing in this case “CapsLock” and make sure to make it toggle. Then inherit and un-inherit and now in that auxiliary unbind your sprint from walk. Lmk if u need help

Offline str3tchnut5

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: ZombieBeaverz
« Reply #17 on: 07:20 AM - 07/11/19 »
Hey Ben!
Any chance you could copy and paste your set up here? For some reason I can not get D1sables to copy to my XIM and I have all the latest Beta Firm/manager too. Thank you in advance!
Xbox series X Samsung 31" curves monitor
Xbox one
Xbox 360
Ps3
Samsung 61" tv
Custom PC
Nintendo all series
Commadore 64
Sega Dreamcast
Intellavision

Offline The prodigy

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 08:07 AM - 07/11/19 »
A little tip for you guys that use auto sprint.   Don't use it on your ADS profile since you can't sprint while ADS anyway, all it will do is @#$% you over when using 1-2x holographic or other sights that have a zoom option.  To do this uncheck inherit and set a different keybind for sprint.

Offline BenDova

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 10:54 AM - 07/11/19 »
Hey Ben!
Any chance you could copy and paste your set up here? For some reason I can not get D1sables to copy to my XIM and I have all the latest Beta Firm/manager too. Thank you in advance!
Not home at the moment, I’ll update once I can

Offline BenDova

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 10:55 AM - 07/11/19 »
A little tip for you guys that use auto sprint.   Don't use it on your ADS profile since you can't sprint while ADS anyway, all it will do is @#$% you over when using 1-2x holographic or other sights that have a zoom option.  To do this uncheck inherit and set a different keybind for sprint.
Thanks for that  8)

Offline BenDova

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 02:32 PM - 07/13/19 »
UPDATE
IF USING SAB ON HIP AND IT CANCELS SPRINT\WALK
TRY THIS > https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=79464.0

Offline Phoenix10

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 10:55 AM - 07/18/19 »
What is the settings if you don't have xim link?

Offline BenDova

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 01:02 PM - 07/18/19 »
What is the settings if you don't have xim link?
Xim Link has nothing to do with the sensitivity, go on training and find what feel good to u

Offline BenDova

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 10:09 AM - 07/19/19 »
NEW UPDATED SETTINGS COMING OUT!
 8)

Offline Tetsurobash

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Apollo-ZuEs-LeTo
« Reply #25 on: 01:24 AM - 07/20/19 »
I like 16k and 12k dpi at 1000hz but I find that micro movements in 1v1 situations can be a little erratic... it feels like the higher the dpi the smaller the dead zone. As far as Aim assist I feel like it adds a weird “dragging stickiness” (1 and 2x scopes with slower strafe speed weapons I.e. longbow) and less “lock on or off” feel. With high SAB it’s manageable in close quarters 1v1 but I prefer the least amount of sab I can get away with because it makes my movements feel encumbered when in high stress situations.

Tracking targets and leading shots is incredibly smooth when your target is zip lining or running at a consistent speed and landing wingman shots is a breeze at high dpi. But overall it doesn’t provide a consistent enough feel throughout the entire weapon list for me.

Compared to a lot of ximmers posting configs for apex legends I am a low sensitivity player approx. 30cm 360/hip 180/ads which may play a role in why high dpi doesn’t work as well for me.

I really enjoyed 800dpi but it occasionally made my normal hip profile feel awkward when facing multiple enemies in close quarters combat.

Offline sensitivity7

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 02:42 AM - 07/20/19 »
Tried 3200 dpi, 4000, 12k and 16k.

Tried d1sables and worked with his settings and also bendovas. Remarkable is that each setting is feeling quite good at the beginning. But after a couple of days its like the settings Im using No matter What in apex legends feels off.

Then i try something new and then something new. Always using a dpi calculate to not throw me off completely. Played with around 3.5kd in apex But in ranked now. Im struggling as hell.

Settings 12k dpi / 500hz sync common
Hip 7.20 boost 80
Ads 2.9 boost 80
SAB 170

Any advices here?
Having trouble with the laser feeling :/

Kindly S7

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: YouTube_d1sable
« Reply #27 on: 03:26 AM - 07/20/19 »
Remove the boost, it's what makes it feel inconsistent imo.

It registers tiny movements as 80, now factor in AA boxes at different ranges and it hinders more than it helps.

Just my 2 cents
« Last Edit: 05:30 AM - 07/20/19 by d1sable »

Offline Tetsurobash

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Apollo-ZuEs-LeTo
« Reply #28 on: 04:48 AM - 07/20/19 »
Tried 3200 dpi, 4000, 12k and 16k.

Tried d1sables and worked with his settings and also bendovas. Remarkable is that each setting is feeling quite good at the beginning. But after a couple of days its like the settings Im using No matter What in apex legends feels off.

Then i try something new and then something new. Always using a dpi calculate to not throw me off completely. Played with around 3.5kd in apex But in ranked now. Im struggling as hell.

Settings 12k dpi / 500hz sync common
Hip 7.20 boost 80
Ads 2.9 boost 80
SAB 170

Any advices here?
Having trouble with the laser feeling :/

Kindly S7

It’s hard to have it all. I feel like 500hz and lower dpi gives a little more forgiveness with unsteady hands. Higher dpi 1000hz feels a lot better when dealing with recoil and cutting through hit boxes. I personally only like boost on hip in small increments. Figure out if your lack of laser feeling is because of your settings. I have a problem with tension and sometimes put too much pressure on my mouse when I’m ads and firing... frustrating sometimes when I have someone dead to rights but I can’t land the second half of my mag. But yeah boost on ads probably hurts more often than it helps.

Offline Omarf826

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 08:20 AM - 07/20/19 »
Remove the boost, it's what makes it feel inconsistent imo.

It registers tiny movements as 80, now factor in AA boxes at different ranges and it hinders more than it helps.

Just my 2 cents

This x2, with my long trial experiments with boost in apex, 100% confirm that boost has more diminishing returns and causes you to miss many shots that you could of easily landed, it just destroys your 1:1 and hitbox issues is very relevant with even small amounts as disabled stated.

Admin