XIM Community

The new beta firmware should be official.....  (Read 2027 times)

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
The new beta firmware should be official.....
« on: 08:41 AM - 07/10/19 »
No doubt about it. I went back to a game that I haven't played since the Xim 4. And that game is infinite warfare. I figured it'd be the best game to try the finalized version of SAB because my last experience with the xim apex was horrible. I remember swapping between Xim 4 and xim apex and doing bad every single time with my Apex.

Well, not anymore! In fact, I did twice as good as I used to with my Xim 4. I can't began to describe the amount of fun I had pub stomping like a maniac. I met my match a few times with some really good scuf users. But, I literally destroyed thanks to SAB giving me a more analog like strafe. My aim assist didn't push me away at all. I dropped a nuke my second match after a year long lay off. And I was able to enjoy using my keyboard again.

I literally dropped double digiit kdr's nearly every game.  And though my sensitivity was insanely high I maintained sharp accuracy. Of course, a lot of that is due to the wonderful hit detection of infinity ward as well. But, this new beta is outstanding. The Xim apex.has definitely surpassed the xim4 by a long shot. Thanks Obsiv and the xim team. Now I can go back to playing my favorite game with the apex😊
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Offline bt1740

• View Profile
Re: The new beta firmware should be official.....
« Reply #1 on: 08:59 AM - 07/10/19 »
What SAB do you use?

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10:37 AM - 07/10/19 »
What SAB do you use?
65 for Apex and Infinite Warfare. 125 for Overwatch.
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Offline WarCat

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 02:32 PM - 07/10/19 »
What SAB do you use?

Are you using 65 SAB on ADS only for both games? I've not tried any SAB on Infinite Warfare as it was not a feature when I played it last, but for Apex Legends I cannot use any SAB on hip, sprint cancelling issues and what not.

Offline bt1740

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 02:38 PM - 07/10/19 »
What SAB do you use?

Are you using 65 SAB on ADS only for both games? I've not tried any SAB on Infinite Warfare as it was not a feature when I played it last, but for Apex Legends I cannot use any SAB on hip, sprint cancelling issues and what not.
How do you use SAB for ads only?

Offline WarCat

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 02:40 PM - 07/10/19 »
What SAB do you use?

On the top of your ADS profile you will have to uncheck "inherit" this will give you the option to set SAB on ADS

Offline bt1740

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 02:42 PM - 07/10/19 »
What SAB do you use?

On the top of your ADS profile you will have to uncheck "inherit" this will give you the option to set SAB on ADS
I have that checked, but dont see it. What build are you on?

Offline AMG

• MVP
  • Gamer - Audiophile - Coder
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 02:45 PM - 07/10/19 »
Not our call, that's OBsIV;)

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 02:54 PM - 07/10/19 »
What SAB do you use?

The only time I felt my spring cancel was when I tried to use A or D while holding down W at the same time. But, when I would run holding W and using the mouse to turn my spring wouldn't cancel. I will lower the value to 35 and see if it stops. And yes I use it on both. I actually hip fire a lot! So i definitely need it for my hip as well as the ads.
« Last Edit: 03:02 PM - 07/10/19 by GamingNerd »

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 02:56 PM - 07/10/19 »
Not our call, that's OBsIV;)
Od1n said to comment if we thought the new beta firmware was good and it may become the new official Xim apex firmware. So I'm just giving my two cents😉

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #10 on: 03:48 PM - 07/10/19 »
This FW is the release candidate.

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline tepidblack

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 06:41 AM - 07/11/19 »
Well, if itís that good it might finally give me a reason to update from whatever FW it was that introduced sync options. I havenít touched mine since then as I didnít feel like making the XIM more complicated than it already was, but if SAB can give me this fabled ďanalogue aim assistĒ Iíve been hearing about for years but never particularly seen the need for Iíll give it a try

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 07:11 AM - 07/11/19 »
Thanks a lot for the feedback man! :)
Tests like those really outline how much has changed since then, usually the changes between two beta firmwares are rather small and not that noticeable. That way you get to experience the combination of all changes since then.
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline BUNGEE

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 09:12 AM - 07/11/19 »
@GamingNerd, iw was also my favorite. What are your stats? And does 35sab feel better than 65 now?

Gonna try it tonight too.

Offline Woodrowilson3

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Woodrowilson3
« Reply #14 on: 11:11 AM - 07/11/19 »
What are your apex settings for the xim? Dpi and all? 65 SAB seems so high yes no?

Admin