XIM Community

XIM APEX PS Navigation VS one Handed KB Advice Experiences recommendations  (Read 406 times)

Offline Fr4ktured

• View Profile
Hello XIM community

I came across this cool forum and have been lurking reading all night I plan to purchase a XIM APEX. I game on console XB1X and always have had trouble with thumb stick controller aiming i have changed settings sensitivity tried control freaks etc... nothing seems to ever satisfy or improve my aiming the way i would like.

Back in the battlefield 2 PC days i used a PS clone controller connected to my PC and a Logitech MX518 Mouse for aiming.

When i saw this product i gave me so much nostalgia and memories of the old BF 2 gaming days.

My best case scenario would be a PS Navigation controller as i have never been too fond of using a keyboard for movement as stated from my old PC setup above but I do worry about not having enough buttons etc...

a 2nd option would be a Razer Tartarus V2 what can you guys recommend, share input knowledge on what works best with the XIM apex ?

I am also looking at the Logitech G403 Mouse as I do not need a wireless option my xbox is basically next to the mouse on my desk setup

I mostly play Battlefield and Rainbow six siege but would use this for most FPS games as I occasionally play some COD
Ghost recon Titanfall 2 Overwatch etc...

Thanks for Taking time to check out this post and all your input Help and knowledge is much appreciated. :)

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Tartarus and Orbweaver devices are great, but the movement is digital rather than analog.

To use a Nav you'll need a mouse with a tonne of buttons. Most peeps use G502 with a Nav.

A third alternative is Azeron Compact from https://azeron.eu. You may need to wait awhile as the XIM community is keeping them busy. It's an excellent device with analog input and plenty of buttons, so you can use any mouse.

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Fr4ktured

• View Profile
Good to Know G502 Thanks for the input more buttons FTW  ;D

Offline burnttoast

• View Profile
I have the Azeron, the nav and the FragFX Frag chuck

The Fragfx was way better for me than the Nav and felt smooth - its taken me quite awhile but Im now used to the Azeron. Although if I want to play quite casually and lean back in my chair and relax I will still use the fragfx

Admin