XIM Community

Apex legends advanced settings request  (Read 360 times)

Offline BestRyzeEu

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: BestRyzeeuu
Apex legends advanced settings request
« on: 07:57 PM - 07/08/19 »
Hello.
Since the season 2 update, a lot of xim users including me have been facing a problem with the aim assisst bubble. I tried numerous variations of settings but was not able to recreate setisfaction and precision which i had before the patch and i know i am not the only one.

So has anyone tried to create new advanced setts with ingame apex settings to solve this issue? I tried too but without any success.

Regards

Offline The prodigy

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Apex legends advanced settings request
« Reply #1 on: 08:22 PM - 07/08/19 »
What do you mean by advanced settings? 
If it's modified response curve or other advanced ingame settings id say don't fall for it.   Those settings will work on a good day when the sun is shining but it won't last.  ST was trained for classic curve and if you go away from that you will keep having an inconsistent aiming experience.

For the Aim Assist bubble issues try Od1n his settings posted here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzRKrAfFlRc

If you still have issues try these to counter it -> increase sensitivity / dpi / polling rate / use off sync / add more boost

Offline WarCat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12:13 AM - 07/09/19 »
I tried the advanced settings a couple ways, there was slight improvement but nothing major.

Right now I am using d1sables recommended settings with a slight tweak.
To counter AA I am using the following on ADS only: 200 SAB, 1.0 steady aim (I might have increased this to 2.0) and 200 boost... it seems pretty drastic, but I canít stand how stuck in the mud I feel with aiming at someone.

Itís not the usual AA issue that Iíve had in the past where I can get stuck outside of a hitbox but still technically track that outside hitbox as the enemy moves... this time, it feels like I cannot move from where I snapped to, and recoil control is impossible/ unresponsive. I go in training, the issue is gone, go back in game and itís back. Not sure what could cause this.....

Offline BestRyzeEu

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: BestRyzeeuu
« Reply #3 on: 05:01 AM - 07/09/19 »
^ same for me, the aim becomes so unresponsive i cant even control thr recoil for the most part...

Admin