XIM Community

Why please god tell me why  (Read 357 times)

Offline wnb

• above average.
    • View Profile
Why please god tell me why
« on: 10:41 PM - 07/05/19 »
I just cant get my head around it .. Pubg yes i can play cautious and imo crappy and win majority of fights why though cannot dins the settings that will allow me to play how i want if i could get the mouse to do what i wanted (and what im capable of) id be baby shroud up in here there must be a way no ? Or do i just have to keep compromising ?
Progress | Xbox One X | g502HERO | Logitech K200 | Sony Bravia kdl-32w670a |
OW | BFV | BO4 | DESTINY 2

Offline wnb

• above average.
    • View Profile
Re: Why please god tell me why
« Reply #1 on: 11:00 PM - 07/05/19 »
I have top notch mouse control i hate using scripts cause i dont like the feeling of not controlling it yet im just getting so frustrated with my xim :( or has gaming changed u just need to corner camp everything) .. I used to headshot any one trying to head glitch me now i just feel unless i play the game like a spaz i dont get the kills i want and wins god fml

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01:34 AM - 07/06/19 »
Idk what you're dealing with. But when I play I tactically run and gun those noobs down. I know my ranges. I need to be either medium or close rage with my AR's. I'm bad with snipers on all shooters. So, I sneak around and get within range. It doesn't matter if they're in a window or on top of something. If they're out of my range I won't engage. I will sit and camp until they grow a pair and come to me. Then once they grow a pair I'll gun them down. Sometimes you have to play like a little dweeb for the sake of your sanity and gaming experience. If I don't I'll rage delete all my shooters lol. I was on WW2 last night camping up a storm and tactically gunning those campers down on the run. I hate to play that way but... what can you do?
« Last Edit: 01:41 AM - 07/06/19 by GamingNerd »
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Offline wnb

• above average.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 02:02 AM - 07/06/19 »
Hurry up n get a pc i guess lol abd i dont even think hacks is a arguement any more amount of peope scripting on xbox is off tap

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #4 on: 04:18 AM - 07/06/19 »
Hurry up n get a pc i guess lol abd i dont even think hacks is a arguement any more amount of peope scripting on xbox is off tap
I honestly don't think that's the case. I sell 10 times more XIMs than CMs or Titans, despite the significantly larger market for controller adapters.

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts