XIM Community

Verbose Apex Legends Config  (Read 2413 times)

Offline IAmVerbose

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: IAmVerbose
Verbose Apex Legends Config
« on: 03:49 PM - 07/05/19 »
Hey guys figured id share the settings ive always ran with since apex legends came out i used these across xim4 to xim apex aswell.

This config is to allow you totake advantage of aim assist aswell as allows you to absolutley laser people.

I hope this helps everyone that has yet to still find their own cfg
And remember that these were adjusted to my preferences and sensitivity and the changes you make may interrupt the intent of the config, or it could very well better it for yourself

IMPORTANT NOTE: if any xim4 users try this i used steadyaim3 build back on that

Ingame settings
94 fov
6/6 sens

Mouse settings
12kdpi
500hz
I use a g502 spectrum if anyone wants to know

Hip cfg
7.50 sens
0 smoothing
1.55 xy ratio
0.3 steadyaim
80 boost
Default sync

Ads config
5.50 sens
0 smoothing
1.55xy ratio
10 boost
Default sync

I also have a sub cfg to set up l1 and r1 to press via mouse back button

Best of luck and heres the full pastable code, see you in kings canyon!

Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Apex Legends] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<
« Last Edit: 08:38 AM - 07/06/19 by IAmVerbose »

Offline sss802

• View Profile
Re: Verbose Apex Legends Config
« Reply #1 on: 05:45 PM - 07/05/19 »
You know in game 8.8 works good now.

Offline BestRyzeEu

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: BestRyzeeuu
« Reply #2 on: 06:07 PM - 07/05/19 »
You forgot to write what sync you use..

Offline The prodigy

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 06:30 PM - 07/05/19 »

Interesting , I'll have to try that one out to see if it actually gives Aim Assist now.   Higher turn speed is always welcome.  :)

Offline Sensual_waffle-

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: I_use_a_mouse--
« Reply #4 on: 06:36 PM - 07/05/19 »

Interesting , I'll have to try that one out to see if it actually gives Aim Assist now.   Higher turn speed is always welcome.  :)
  it doesn't have aa just checked

Offline AahTist

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 08:36 PM - 07/05/19 »
he uses default sync

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: YouTube_d1sable
« Reply #6 on: 04:18 AM - 07/06/19 »

8 8 is the same as 7 7 turn speed

It just doesn't have AA. Same as before

Offline IAmVerbose

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 07:26 AM - 07/06/19 »
Im well aware of 88 working fine (little to no aa) 77 has an ok amount off aa but 66 feels like imaaa chargin maaah laaaazurhhhh. But no in all seriousness i customized it until i found these settings, these settings were meant to use the aim assist as much as it could, i usually run 2 configs, this one on my off days or drunk nights to make me feel better and a less aa focused one for regular days but i have to say therea somethin about these it feels right

Also thank you for reminding me the sync i updated the post, all i ask for is feedback if you try it, its important to see if you like a stickier aim assist or not.

« Last Edit: 08:35 AM - 07/06/19 by IAmVerbose »

Offline HypeR

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 10:27 AM - 07/06/19 »
Im well aware of 88 working fine (little to no aa) 77 has an ok amount off aa but 66 feels like imaaa chargin maaah laaaazurhhhh. But no in all seriousness i customized it until i found these settings, these settings were meant to use the aim assist as much as it could, i usually run 2 configs, this one on my off days or drunk nights to make me feel better and a less aa focused one for regular days but i have to say therea somethin about these it feels right

Also thank you for reminding me the sync i updated the post, all i ask for is feedback if you try it, its important to see if you like a stickier aim assist or not.

Whats ur rank? And k/d?

Offline IAmVerbose

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 11:09 AM - 07/06/19 »
Near mid season 1 i stopped playing as i have multiple games and accounts to keep up to rank on i only just got back into the game but my lifetime damage is of 450ishk and my lifetime kd is 2.55 or so im also sitting at 112 wins out of 800 just because i either die at the start or just win almost all my games were skull town rushes which is fumny cause ive only places in 5 top 5 teams like 7 times apart from those 115 wins. Sorry cant check for sure yet out with my kids but i can give a more definitive answer later on. All in all im not a hardcore apex player in the slightest but i have faith in these settings if i really put my attention in

To note i typicall rate a diamond rank on most games. But as always its different games.
« Last Edit: 02:50 PM - 07/06/19 by IAmVerbose »

Admin