XIM Community

XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20190702] [Manager 20190702]  (Read 35865 times)

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
BFV still has a firing, zooming issue.

Sorry, what is the firing and zooming issue you are having? And, does it happen in other games?
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline dan_94

• View Profile
Need your help, maybe someone had the same issue. I can't download the beta firmware with my Android phone, its popping up and then closes immediately.
Greetings

Offline YogurtcuBayram

• View Profile
Hey ich have a Problem With fortnite Sometimes when i edit to fast my keys wont register so it wont edit didnt had that Problem before

i am having the same issue this may be related to the game or ping, but the mouse keys left click wall, right click stairs build mode sometimes does not build. select left click in edit mode, right click confirmation sometimes does not edit
Ps4 Pro
Logitech G502
Corsair K68
Steelseries qck+

Offline ceebs

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: ceebs_63
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
Finally got the chance to update Apex and Manager to the latest beta builds today and play some Apex Legends for a few hours.

Tried various values of SAB, sprinting forward in combination with strafe keys, and ADSing. Had no problems with any of those actions. Build feels really smooth: ready to be the latest firmware, IMO. If only Apex Legends felt as polished...  ;)

Where's HL3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro + Crucial MX500 1TB, Xbox Series X, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, Aorus AMP500, AKG K702, Creative Sound Blaster X7, iFi Zen DAC v2, iFi Zen CAN, Eve Spectrum 4K 144Hz.

LIAN LI A4 H2O, ASRock Z690M-ITX/ax, Intel Core i5 12400, EK-AIO Basic 240, Crucial 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 980 Pro Gen4 2TB, Crucial MX500 1TB, KFA2 RTX 3080 SG, Cooler Master V850 SFX Gold and if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Finally got the chance to update Apex and Manager to the latest beta builds today and play some Apex Legends for a few hours.

Tried various values of SAB, sprinting forward in combination with strafe keys, and ADSing. Had no problems with any of those actions. Build feels really smooth: ready to be the latest firmware, IMO. If only Apex Legends felt as polished...  ;)

Thanks for the feedback. :-)

Offline Tobybunz

• View Profile
Hi.
XIM APEX BETA FIRMWARE 20190702, MANAGER 20190702 is installed.
BFV still has a firing, zooming issue.
When do they do something?
With such an expensive product , I think you should respond immediately to the mistakes.
=

umm welcome to the forums and no need to be demanding like that, they do have outside lives too.  Be patient, they will respond and if the beta isnt working, go download the retail manager

Offline Double J STL

• View Profile
Need your help, maybe someone had the same issue. I can't download the beta firmware with my Android phone, its popping up and then closes immediately.
Greetings

LONG press on the link and then choose download....

Offline Xdrqgol

• View Profile
Have installed and tested this firmware for the past 5 days! No issues whatsoever!

Good response, no jitter, smooth drawing!

Letís get this one to RETAIL!
8) Power Overwhelming 8)

Offline Barry.McCockiner

• View Profile
Hello,

The beta firmware seems great without any issues reported for Apex Legends. However I am getting a slight issue that may be caught during review from Apple; whenever I have the app opened and I place the phone on a wireless charging pad the app will quit every time. I can only get it to stay opened if I already have it on the charger, then open the app. This is on an iPhone XS Max on software version 12.3.1.

Edit - Will also happen when plugged into a power source, not just limited to wireless charging.
« Last Edit: 07:44 AM - 07/17/19 by Barry.McCockiner »
Xbox One X w/ Samsung SSD | XIM Apex | Logitech G305 | Ducky One 2 Mini

Offline Tobybunz

• View Profile
Hello,

The beta firmware seems great without any issues reported for Apex Legends. However I am getting a slight issue that may be caught during review from Apple; whenever I have the app opened and I place the phone on a wireless charging pad the app will quit every time. I can only get it to stay opened if I already have it on the charger, then open the app. This is on an iPhone XS Max on software version 12.3.1.

i thought it was only me, i cant keep the manager open, always closes when on my wireless charger too

Offline Dyno503

• View Profile
Anyone having issues with Siege? cant get the walk button to work on the beta build.

Offline jdubz93

• View Profile
OBSiV what would be the advantages to taking apart my apex and putting in a 32 bit micro controller? would it be worth it to spend time trying to swap it? Also I enjoy doing these kinds of things another hobby of mine is tensorflow AI lmao so yes im a bit odd.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
OBSiV what would be the advantages to taking apart my apex and putting in a 32 bit micro controller? would it be worth it to spend time trying to swap it? Also I enjoy doing these kinds of things another hobby of mine is tensorflow AI lmao so yes im a bit odd.

XIM APEX uses as 32-bit processor. That said, these aren't like CPUs on desktop motherboards designed to be replaced.

Admin