XIM Community

XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20190702] [Manager 20190702]  (Read 22843 times)

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: YouTube_d1sable
Yes i completely agree. A 60% keyboard makes no difference.

Offline aghetto

• View Profile
Hi I recently bought the xim apex and downloaded beta firmware and the manager for iOS this is related to ps4 for some reason I cannot past a config for overwatch I literally copy the whole thing and click past I get an error. This isnít with the setting Iím trying to use it has happen with any other config I copy I get an error why is that. I came from the xim4 so never really ran into this the issue. (Iím copying xim apex settings btw)

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Hi I recently bought the xim apex and downloaded beta firmware and the manager for iOS this is related to ps4 for some reason I cannot past a config for overwatch I literally copy the whole thing and click past I get an error. This isnít with the setting Iím trying to use it has happen with any other config I copy I get an error why is that. I came from the xim4 so never really ran into this the issue. (Iím copying xim apex settings btw)

This issue was fixed in the 20190702 Manager Beta. Are you using that version on iOS?
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline itz_stealthgamz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Itz_StealthGamz
How do i get the public link for testflight or an email invitation?

Offline Shutter_kloud

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Shutter_kloud
He means a small keyboard
But i am using g13 keboard and i don't thing it is because of keyboard
It is a mouse transition issue

then someone explain why when i use a regular keyboard or TKL the stuttering stops? but when I use the 60% keyboard which i have 2 different brands (ducky one 2 mini) (matrix) it has the stuttering issue. My mouse is the rival 600 steel series wired not wireless

I dont know if its because the 60% keyboards technically have 2 motions for each key. Though it needs the function key active to use the secondary keys..idk

« Last Edit: 02:27 PM - 07/13/19 by Shutter_kloud »

Offline ORI0749

• View Profile
I have a problem that started from the previews Beta version, and happened to me one time. and now after updateing to the newer version happened to me again.
I'm playing Far cry new dawn and in the middle of a the game the controller just stopped working, and the character in the game start going in endless circels by himself.

and the only way to fix it (that the controller will work again), is to disconnect xim apex and connect it again.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
I have a problem that started from the previews Beta version, and happened to me one time. and now after updateing to the newer version happened to me again.
I'm playing Far cry new dawn and in the middle of a the game the controller just stopped working, and the character in the game start going in endless circels by himself.

and the only way to fix it (that the controller will work again), is to disconnect xim apex and connect it again.

Please try a different cable to connect your controller.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog

then someone explain why when i use a regular keyboard or TKL the stuttering stops? but when I use the 60% keyboard which i have 2 different brands (ducky one 2 mini) (matrix) it has the stuttering issue. My mouse is the rival 600 steel series wired not wireless

I dont know if its because the 60% keyboards technically have 2 motions for each key. Though it needs the function key active to use the secondary keys..idk

It sounds like an issue with the keyboard. Does the keyboard type normally when connected to a PC? Also, when the issue happens do you see it also happen in Manager when it displays the key being pressed?

Offline Undetected

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Ha No Answer
Does anyone know how much SAB is or was needed for you to not get kicked in Fortnite back in the day? Im curious cause i have a theory they are still using that detection and putting all us Xim users into the same lobby as many as possible that is. And i would like to see if my matchmaking lobbies become easier by getting used to the amount of SAB i need to stay under the radar as much as possible.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Does anyone know how much SAB is or was needed for you to not get kicked in Fortnite back in the day? Im curious cause i have a theory they are still using that detection and putting all us Xim users into the same lobby as many as possible that is. And i would like to see if my matchmaking lobbies become easier by getting used to the amount of SAB i need to stay under the radar as much as possible.

SAB of 100 matches the earlier builds put out in response to the Fornite patches.

Offline idkwtf

• MVP
    • View Profile
There is no special matchmaking for xim lol. Not possible. I use a nav (100% analog movement like controller) and still get thrown into games with sweats.

If there's any secret matchmaking algorithm at all it's based on wins or other game profile statistics.

Offline Shutter_kloud

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Shutter_kloud

It sounds like an issue with the keyboard. Does the keyboard type normally when connected to a PC? Also, when the issue happens do you see it also happen in Manager when it displays the key being pressed?

The keyboards work completely fine on a PC. Also it doesnt show in manager, when it stutters it shows no key being registered on manager but then il press a key again (example w on keyboard) it will register on the manager. it stutters

Offline MrBrutalFrosty

• Australian Youtuber 1.6k Subs All Things FPS COD
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: MrBrutalFrosty
  • PSN ID: Mr_Brutal_Frosty Youtube: MrBrutalFrosty
Downloaded new firmware last ngiht played all day today no issues i like my SAB at 30 feels great should be gold version 

Offline echte

• View Profile
Hi.
XIM APEX BETA FIRMWARE 20190702, MANAGER 20190702 is installed.
BFV still has a firing, zooming issue.
When do they do something?
With such an expensive product , I think you should respond immediately to the mistakes.
« Last Edit: 07:16 AM - 07/14/19 by echte »
Xim Apex * PS4 Pro * Lg 32uk550 * Lg Oled55b7v * Razer Lancehead TE * Razer DA Elite * Ducky One 2 Mini Cherry Mx Silent Red * Sony PS4 Gold Wireless Headset

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Downloaded new firmware last ngiht played all day today no issues i like my SAB at 30 feels great should be gold version 

Thanks for the feedback and everyone for all the help verifying the builds. It's good that we are at this point because Google Play is going to be forcing us to release another build by August 1st. I'm glad things are in a good state.