XIM Community

XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20190702] [Manager 20190702]  (Read 36108 times)

Offline jdubz93

• View Profile
this update has worked really well for me if you want to try

dpi 16000
common 1.0
1000hz

no ads
Latest update

playing on PS4 so deadzone .12

--------------------------------------------------------
Fortnite Update Information
-------------------------------------

Fortnite has reduced aim assist specifically targeting L2 spamming
Also they made an update were aim assist is no longer affected by fps at all. so 240 fps is not any stronger than 60 fps this has also been tested and confirmed.

Also upshaw who made the post about fps making aim assist stronger also made a post about ps4 having stronger aim assist than xbox so since fortnite just fixed the fps aim assist its safe to say they also experimented with ps4 aim assist if you notice your aim assist sucks all of a sudden and your on ps4 then try switching to xbox if you have the choice and see if its better that will confirm that fortnite is doing more shady @#$% background stuff

Gronky on youtube has confirmed that aim assist on consoles is weaker now and theres a high chance that ps4 aim assist was focused by epic games due to multiple videos like this one:
https://www.reddit.com/r/FortNiteBR/comments/alny3z/xbox_one_x_vs_ps4_pro_aim_assist_so_i_saw/

Gronky YT Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-y5MM-zDJU&t=201s
« Last Edit: 02:47 PM - 07/07/19 by jdubz93 »

Offline Undetected

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Ha No Answer
Ya there is an odd problem with apex legends movement, when holding W moving side to side it cancels out sometimes and kind of fights you if that makes sense. Its not 100% normal thats all i know. Basically when your sprinting side to side instead of it completely canceling out your sprint it kind of jitters your gun and slows you down but still sprinting idk its weird i can make a video on it.

Offline PersiFN

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Youtube_ziPersi
Hey ich have a Problem With fortnite Sometimes when i edit to fast my keys wont register so it wont edit didnt had that Problem before

Offline AutisticDiablo

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: AutisticDiablo
My workaround is 4k dpi, common sync on hip, default sync on ads - 1,15 y/x - 80 boost and sab off. Still feels unstable but much better

Where do I find SAB? and wow 1.0. Interesting. Thank you for your input tho.

Also on a sidenote, why can't I "walk" in R6 anymore either lmao. I hold my walk button and I move at the same speed as normal. Fix please?

Offline BestRyzeEu

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: BestRyzeeuu
Sab is under wasd options

Offline GunzBlazed

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: GunzBlazed
The fire jamming issue fix will help. I did notice it in Battlefield V but thought it was because I was tinkering with the trigger thresh hold in the game settings. Thanks guys!
Xbox One X | XIM Apex | Qisan Magicforce 68 (Gateron Red) | Logitech G502 Hero | Logitech G640 Mouse Pad | SoundBlaster X7 | AT AD700X (Shooters) | ModMic 5

Steam: GunzBlazed

Offline Dille86

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Dille86
I downloaded the last update.. but there is no BOOST feature!!

Offline BlessUp

• MVP
    • View Profile
I downloaded the last update.. but there is no BOOST feature!!

You have to update xim manager as well.  I have boost with this release.

Offline playlogitech

• View Profile
cursor randomly jumping again on this firmware in overwatch when SAB is off
« Last Edit: 11:48 AM - 07/08/19 by playlogitech »

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
cursor randomly jumping again on this firmware

Happening when SAB of Off too?
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline playlogitech

• View Profile
cursor randomly jumping again on this firmware

Happening when SAB of Off too?

Happening when sab is off

Offline BlessUp

• MVP
    • View Profile
I had some crazy jumping around but ended up being the mouse. I think something corrupted in the onboard profile.  I reconnected to pc and overwrote the profile and it went away. Ill be sure to update if it happens again.   

Offline Undetected

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Ha No Answer
Hello!! Apex legends sprint cancels when pressing AS or D while holding W! No joke 100% with and without SAB. I cant be the only one, i would go back to older version but it seems the last 3 beta’s have been this way.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Hello!! Apex legends sprint cancels when pressing AS or D while holding W! No joke 100% with and without SAB. I cant be the only one, i would go back to older version but it seems the last 3 beta’s have been this way.

I haven't heard anyone hitting this recently (especially when SAB is off). It would be great to hear others experiences.
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline Theaznway

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Theaznway

I haven't heard anyone hitting this recently (especially when SAB is off). It would be great to hear others experiences.
i don't have the issues i tried sab off and 20-40-60 and i use 20 of sab on my setting. i am willing to try any setting to see if i have the same issue

Admin