XIM Community

XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20190702] [Manager 20190702]  (Read 35545 times)

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
But fortnite has very strong AA and i wouldn't recommend that at all
Agreed. More AA is rarely better when using a mouse.

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline NewOnTheBlock

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Aom_Gamerz
The link for android is not working and I've followed all the instructions

Offline mr_foox

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: fooxgsy
  • PSN ID: dgsgjxs_as
It sounds like issues with Fortnite's aim assist. I'm sure someone could probably help with settings around that.

I've seen a lot of tips and settings that did not help at all

I trust that most people who buy xim apiex will be for a game : fortnite

I hope to  you focus on making a new update to improve the target plug-in in the game. We will buy this update even for  300$
« Last Edit: 03:41 PM - 07/05/19 by mr_foox »

Offline ozzixdd

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: OzZi Wariat
  • PSN ID: OzZi_Wariat
With the last update, the problem will disappear.  Now again I have a problem with 1 mouse click weapons - 1 gun shot.  Again the guns are blocking and do not fire as I click the mouse.  Non-automatic weapons are almost impossible to kill in bf5 / bo4 games.  I will have to go back to the last version
PC: RTX 3070Ti, Ryzen 7 5800x, Ram 32gb 3200mhz
Xbox Series X | Audeze Penrose X | Gigabyte M28U
Razer Viper Ultimate | Razer Tartarus V2 | Logitech G Pro Wireless | HyperX Fury S Pro XL | Zowie G-SR Mousepad

Offline AutisticDiablo

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: AutisticDiablo
Yeah...I regret updating. I don't know what happened and I've tried so many things but the aim assist in Apex legends is like not even there anymore. I don't know what the update changed but previously I didn't change any settings within game or in the XIM Manager. Just out of no where - poof aiming is all jacked up. Only thing I can think of is the update lol.

Settings:

Hip:
Common
Smoothing 2
Y/X 1.00

ADS:
Common
Smoothing 2
Y/X: 1.10

Please help - It is pissing me off.

Online OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Yeah...I regret updating. I don't know what happened and I've tried so many things but the aim assist in Apex legends is like not even there anymore. I don't know what the update changed but previously I didn't change any settings within game or in the XIM Manager. Just out of no where - poof aiming is all jacked up. Only thing I can think of is the update lol.

Settings:

Hip:
Common
Smoothing 2
Y/X 1.00

ADS:
Common
Smoothing 2
Y/X: 1.10

Please help - It is pissing me off.

Welcome to the community. I really can't see how this change would have that drastic of an affect on your aiming quality. All it did was change now triggers are handled if SAB is on.
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline Theaznway

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Theaznway
for apex legend i tried this update and the official version i see no difference ,it's the game update that @#$% up people config,i'm still trying to fix my config for the last game update

Offline AutisticDiablo

• View Profile
for apex legend i tried this update and the official version i see no difference ,it's the game update that @#$% up people config,i'm still trying to fix my config for the last game update

Wait so you think the actual APEX LEGENDS S2 update caused this shift in AA? Or was it SAB. What's SAB btw.

Offline Theaznway

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Theaznway

Wait so you think the actual APEX LEGENDS S2 update caused this shift in AA? Or was it SAB. What's SAB btw.
yes they changed the aa bubble in apex,i play with 2 other xim user and they did feel some change in their aiming ingame we are 2 using the last beta and one using the official version

Offline Lucifalic

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Lucifalic
I use it now for apex legends. Works great. Have not experienced what you have.

Offline BlueAid

• View Profile
I have no issues with Apex Legends on any firmware other than 20190601.
Razer BlackWidow TE Chroma v2 TKL | Glorious Model O Wireless | Corsair MM350

Xbox Series X | PlayStation 4 Pro | Xbox One S | PS3 | Xbox 360

XIM APEX | XIM 4 | XIM Edge

Top 500 Overwatch | Apex Predator | SBMM ruins games

Offline BestRyzeEu

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: BestRyzeeuu
Yes, above comments are right. The apex legends game update itself is @#$% up for the aim assisst. Makes xim useless the way aa bubble behaves

Offline AutisticDiablo

• View Profile
Yes, above comments are right. The apex legends game update itself is @#$% up for the aim assisst. Makes xim useless the way aa bubble behaves

So how am I to fix this?

Offline AutisticDiablo

• View Profile

yes they changed the aa bubble in apex,i play with 2 other xim user and they did feel some change in their aiming ingame we are 2 using the last beta and one using the official version

Okay well then how am I to fix this? Have you found a fix yet or no?

Offline BestRyzeEu

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: BestRyzeeuu
My workaround is 4k dpi, common sync on hip, default sync on ads - 1,15 y/x - 80 boost and sab off. Still feels unstable but much better