XIM Community

XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20190702] [Manager 20190702]  (Read 22975 times)

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
This Beta build is no longer valid, please upgrade to latest.

Changes since the last Beta: This Beta fixes a firing jamming issue reported by some members and a Config copy/paste bug.

iOS USERS: DO NOT upgrade your firmware until you see this version of Manager show in TestFlight. iOS Manager users must wait for Apple to approve all builds.

IMPORTANT: This build requires you use both the firmware and Manager versions specified here in order to access all features. If you aren't using both firmware and Manager, you won't see the new features in Manager. Please use the links below.

This is a build that, based on community request, brings in the Boost setting and Steady Aim experimental test feature from XIM4. It also includes a new feature for keyboard users: Simulate Analog Behavior. These are advanced features that should be used with caution as they can negatively affect aiming performance if not used correctly. This build also includes a new subconfig Deactivation Delay feature for games that require it and Customizable Walk Speed for keyboard movement.

● Steady Aim: Unlike Smoothing which produces uniform mouse stabilization, Steady Aim forcibly restricts mouse movement into discrete values. Higher values produce a stronger effect. Located under Aim expert settings.

● Boost: Boost artificially inflates the game's aiming stick dead zone. Be advised that values too large will significantly degrade micro-aiming performance. Located under Mouse expert settings.

● Simulate Analog Behavior: For keyboard users, outputs controller values similar to that of the gamer using a thumbstick. Higher values produce a stronger effect. Located under Movement expert settings.

● Deactivation Delay: Similar to a subconfig's (such as ADS) Activation delay, a Deactivation delay waits for the specified time before it's longer active. Located under each subconfig's Activation settings.

● Deactivation Priority: Prior to this change, when a subconfig is no longer active, return to Hip settings occurs. Now, if there is a subconfig between the active and Hip that is currently activated, it is selected (rather than Hip).

● Customizable Walk Speed: When using a keyboard for movement a walk modifier can be applied to slow movement. This change allows the walk speed to be customized. Located under Movement expert settings.

XIM APEX Firmware

Download XIM APEX Firmware Tool 20190702 for PC
Windows 7/8/8.1/10 x86/x64

Download XIM APEX Firmware Tool 20190702 for Mac
macOS 10.11 or higher

Flash Upgrade Instructions (instructional video):
1. Hold down the button on your XIM APEX
2. Plug your XIM APEX into your computer while continuing to hold the button
3. Wait for your XIM APEX's light to display blue and then release the button
4. Download and run the XIMAPEXFlash tool
5. Select Update Firmware
6. Disconnect your XIM APEX from your computer after the tool completes

XIM APEX Manager

Download XIM APEX Manager 20190702 for iOS (← Join our TestFlight by clicking the link from your iOS device)
iOS 11 or higher

Download XIM APEX Manager 20190702 for Android (Direct APK download, install instructions)
Android 4.4 or higher

Download XIM APEX Manager 20190702 for PC
Windows 10/8.1/8 x86/x64
« Last Edit: 05:12 PM - 07/19/19 by OBsIV »
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline JamesCaywood

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: ScaryFawn631545
testing now hope this fixed the Fortnite bug i was having on 603

Offline zapex

• View Profile
*update*
Checked in game settings and there as per manager combat pro and sensitivity correct uninstalled and reinstalled game reset all settings,uninstalled manager reinstalled with non beta v5.00.20180528 reinstalled non beta firmware v5.00.20180501 and still no difference not sure what else to try not sure if it is my mouse maybe I think it might of happened when I changed from 1000hz to 500hz but dont no
Cheers
Changed mouse still the same
Hi it might be me or a setup I have but my in manager ADS sensitivity has no in game affect no matter what setting .50-500 no effect I have to go I'm game to adjust it has been like it for last couple of updates I have run all the beta updates thanks cheers
Fortnite battle Royale
Ps4 pro
Logitech g502 4000dpi 500hz
Razor tartarus chroma
Samsung galaxy tab v 7.1.1
« Last Edit: 06:20 PM - 07/03/19 by zapex »

Offline robbo0

• View Profile
Oddly my sprint key no longer works properly in Apex Legends. It occasionally works if I wiggle it at the bottom, but very unpredictable.

I have tried to:
- create new profile for Apex Legends, manually duplicating each setting. = no change
- inserting a new keyboard switch for the L Shift key = no change
- going back to original switch for the L Shift key = no change
- using different game profiles on apex legends = no change
- trying different keys for sprinting = no change

However the xim manager picks up my shift key as soon as it's slightly pressed to its actuation point.

So I'm assuming its this beta that is causing the issue, but specifically with apex legends profiles?

Any recommendations on which beta to revert to?

Many thanks,
Rob
« Last Edit: 11:12 AM - 07/03/19 by robbo0 »

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
No, this Beta would not have caused this. It didn't change how any of the bindings work. Are you sure you are on the right in-game controller layout?

Offline BLM3L3SS

• View Profile
Do I have to upgrade to this new beta?

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
It would be appreciated as it's intended to be a release candidate.

Offline BLM3L3SS

• View Profile
So far so good I've playing pubg and everything feels awesome!!
Here are my settings
Hip 19.50 default with SAB TO 1
ADS 6.00 default with SAB to off
500hz & 16k

Offline jdubz93

• View Profile
I like this beta release alot more than the last, the sensitivity slowed down in this one back to what I would consider to be my "normal" and im alot more precise with my shots again. it reminds me of beta 603 if that makes sense?

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
*update*
Checked in game settings and there as per manager combat pro and sensitivity correct uninstalled and reinstalled game reset all settings,uninstalled manager reinstalled with non beta v5.00.20180528 reinstalled non beta firmware v5.00.20180501 and still no difference not sure what else to try not sure if it is my mouse maybe I think it might of happened when I changed from 1000hz to 500hz but dont no
Cheers
Changed mouse still the same
Hi it might be me or a setup I have but my in manager ADS sensitivity has no in game affect no matter what setting .50-500 no effect I have to go I'm game to adjust it has been like it for last couple of updates I have run all the beta updates thanks cheers
Fortnite battle Royale
Ps4 pro
Logitech g502 4000dpi 500hz
Razor tartarus chroma
Samsung galaxy tab v 7.1.1

I verified that ADS is working as expected. Are you sure your in-game controller layout is correct? Also that your ADS key is set correctly for both the Hip and ADS button bindings and the ADS activation key?

Offline zapex

• View Profile
*update* operator error problem solved so for whatever reason I unbound the ADS activation key what a rookie so what happened was read your post on ADS bind and before changing or even going into settings I turned off expert mode and it fixed it like wow turned expert mode on still worked opened settings and it had automatically rebound my ADS key problem solved wow what a cool feature thanks anyway sorry for the long post thanks heaps for responding love all the beta versions can't fault them
Cheers joe

Offline YogurtcuBayram

• View Profile
Thanks for your hard work Obsiv. Feels really good
Ps4 Pro
Logitech G502
Corsair K68
Steelseries qck+

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog

Thanks to the community with all the help validating these builds and constant feedback!

Offline JamesCaywood

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: ScaryFawn631545

Thanks to the community with all the help validating these builds and constant feedback!

Hey in fortnite  ads is it post to hover over the players  kinda feels like  two magnets facing away from each other  last build was bad but this one a lot better but its still there a little bit

Offline mr_foox

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: fooxgsy
  • PSN ID: dgsgjxs_as
Unfortunately the target is bad with all the updates
fortnite

Using hori Tech Pro
Please resolve this problem