XIM Community

Dpi sync hz when not utilizing for auto aim  (Read 765 times)

Offline wnb

• above average.
    • View Profile
Dpi sync hz when not utilizing for auto aim
« on: 01:13 AM - 06/29/19 »
Ok in games like siege  whats the go with said topic i understand it effects how aa handles but when im not using aa what does each do ... Id also like to know more about the syncs .. Ive watched the videos and read more posts than i have dollars or is it sense? Any ways if some one dosnt mind cheers.

In regards to common 60 slow 30 why? Whats different from default? And i under stand off trys to sync at ur mouse rate? But i really dont get it how can i sync at 500hz when slow and common are 60 nd 30 hz .. As i said cheers. Preferably from some one in the know. Thanks again
Progress | Xbox One X | g502HERO | Logitech K200 | Sony Bravia kdl-32w670a |
OW | BFV | BO4 | DESTINY 2

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Dpi sync hz when not utilizing for auto aim
« Reply #1 on: 01:32 AM - 06/29/19 »
Sorry to interrupt your topic with a question of my own but is siege worth getting? I like challenging games and see so many topics about it that I may want to tackle this game myself and see how far I can go.
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Offline wnb

• above average.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 02:31 AM - 06/29/19 »
Yes 1 its good imo on mnkb 2 its dirt cheap 3 its basically countre strike honestly its like 14 bucks 2nd hand from eb so u cant go wrong im liking it nd only doing casual atm the translation in ads movement imo is very good no curves no nothing in hip its abit.meh but i aint done much tweaking i recon ud like it its very angle based tac shooter not like cod at all
« Last Edit: 02:36 AM - 06/29/19 by wnb »

Offline Kuy

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Zergsy (Smurf Account)
« Reply #3 on: 09:52 PM - 06/29/19 »
The easiest way to look at Sync is to compare it to framerate, at least, that’s how I see it.

Slow is like using a mouse on a PC that can barely reach 30FPS, Common is consoles 60FPS, and Default is like PC 120FPS. The more “frames” you have, the more smooth and responsive it’ll feel, at least to me.

So for Siege, I would stick with Default, no advanced settings, and a slow sensitivity since there’s typically a lot of micromovement involved in the game.

Offline wnb

• above average.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 11:59 PM - 06/29/19 »
See this is where im getting confused def is 120hz ? Of what .. Refresh/report rate ? Fps rate?

Offline wnb

• above average.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 12:01 AM - 06/30/19 »
Then how is off syncing at 1000hz ...

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 12:25 AM - 06/30/19 »
Off isn't syncing at all. The off setting turns all sync settings off. So the only polling rate you're using is that of your mouse. So it only polls at 1000 Hz when the mouse is set to 1000 hz. If it is set to anything else the xim will use that polling.
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Offline isidrojose

• Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: bAggziLLA_11
« Reply #7 on: 01:54 AM - 06/30/19 »
Sorry to interrupt your topic with a question of my own but is siege worth getting? I like challenging games and see so many topics about it that I may want to tackle this game myself and see how far I can go.

I'm playing this game since the beta! This my main game for 4  years now. It's very challenging game especially if you are always grinding for  the diamond rank.. but right now DDOSer will ruin the game I love, and there is a full squad of diamond players with Cronus and Apex, abusing the hell out of it.. I dont have problems with MKB even when Im playing it with controllers, but now with scripts for no recoil, tsk..but I will highly recommend this game if you love tactical shooting and challenge.
PS4
BENQ RL2755HM
XIM APEX : 1000 HZ
Glorious Model O : 12000 DPI and 4000 DPI on 1000 HZ
Razer Tartarus Chroma V2
SteelSeries QCK Prism
Audio Technica AD700x with Antlion Modmic and MixAmp TR

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 05:51 AM - 06/30/19 »

I'm playing this game since the beta! This my main game for 4  years now. It's very challenging game especially if you are always grinding for  the diamond rank.. but right now DDOSer will ruin the game I love, and there is a full squad of diamond players with Cronus and Apex, abusing the hell out of it.. I dont have problems with MKB even when Im playing it with controllers, but now with scripts for no recoil, tsk..but I will highly recommend this game if you love tactical shooting and challenge.
Thanks, I will get it. I also have the Titan 2 so scripts won't be an issue. Controller users can run them as well with the titan 2 so you may have run into a few controller users running scripts. But scripts for no recoil aren't all that great. I tried them and majority just got in my way honestly. It's not hard for me to aim my mouse down when I need to control recoil. As long as I can develop an understanding of the aiming behavior on RB6 I'll make a curve to compensate.

Offline isidrojose

• Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 10:09 AM - 06/30/19 »

Thanks, I will get it. I also have the Titan 2 so scripts won't be an issue. Controller users can run them as well with the titan 2 so you may have run into a few controller users running scripts. But scripts for no recoil aren't all that great. I tried them and majority just got in my way honestly. It's not hard for me to aim my mouse down when I need to control recoil. As long as I can develop an understanding of the aiming behavior on RB6 I'll make a curve to compensate.

I'm looking forward for your curve, for me I once used a curve..
PS4
BENQ RL2755HM
Razer Tartarus Chroma V2
SteelSeries QCK Prism

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 02:31 AM - 07/01/19 »

What system are you on? We could work together to make something really good.

Offline isidrojose

• Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 06:45 AM - 07/01/19 »

I'm on PS4 WEU server..
PS4
BENQ RL2755HM
Razer Tartarus Chroma V2
SteelSeries QCK Prism

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 08:40 PM - 07/01/19 »

I'm on PS4 WEU server..
I can play eu server. I am on ps4 as well. I will send you my gamertag

Admin