XIM Community

Poll

Does the new ST feel better or worse than the ST used before game update v1.68?

Better
Worse

Rainbow Six Siege - Controller curve  (Read 12668 times)

Offline MrCube

• View Profile
Re: Rainbow Six Siege - Controller curve
« Reply #105 on: 06:05 AM - 07/11/19 »
I'm actually sad now. The new ST was way better, only the long range fights was worse but overall, it was a better feel and more responsive.

I hope this revert is only here for mist to have more time to work on the updated ST.

Can we have an update on what to expect?

Offline pniche

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 10:16 AM - 07/11/19 »
I'm actually sad now. The new ST was way better, only the long range fights was worse but overall, it was a better feel and more responsive.

I hope this revert is only here for mist to have more time to work on the updated ST.

Can we have an update on what to expect?

Bump for the update

Offline Algimantas87

• If you can't beat them, join them.
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: NO_F3AR_MnK_HERE
« Reply #107 on: 01:46 PM - 07/11/19 »
Im going to keep my old ST, im not going to update to" new" one i now its harder to shoot from long distance, but still feels  better. So im just going to wait for Mist4fun official reply to what we can expect in a future.
Xim Apex
Platform:PS4
Mouse:Logitech G305 + G Pro Wireless
Keyboard:Razer BlackWidow Chroma v2
Mouse pad: Cooler Master  MP510 Gaming Surface - XL
Headphone: Steelseries arctis pro + gamedac
Monitor:Acer GF276Abmipx 27 Inch FHD Gaming Monitor

Offline SolitaryNoob

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 04:17 AM - 07/12/19 »
We've at least now got access to both ST's and people can decide which one they prefer to use for the time being.

However, I'm sure we'd all like to see a ST with the best of both worlds. Just hope it's possible.

Offline Sploogely

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 05:54 AM - 07/12/19 »
We've at least now got access to both ST's and people can decide which one they prefer to use for the time being.

However, I'm sure we'd all like to see a ST with the best of both worlds. Just hope it's possible.
Do you know how to get to the Updated controller rotation ST. I updated mine before I knew what it was and I prefer the previous ST.

Offline SolitaryNoob

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 06:59 AM - 07/12/19 »

Do you know how to get to the Updated controller rotation ST. I updated mine before I knew what it was and I prefer the previous ST.
Have you kept your config for the previous ST or have you deleted it?

Offline Sploogely

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 08:31 AM - 07/12/19 »

Have you kept your config for the previous ST or have you deleted it?
I deleted it :(

Offline Bless Yo Trap G

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Bless Yo Trap G
« Reply #112 on: 09:06 AM - 07/13/19 »
Is the current updated ST the first original ST? Cause if so please keep it an option for the classic setting! Feels really good and responsive to me no issue thus far! Really enjoying it.

Offline Find the Door

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Find the Door
  • PSN ID: Find_the_Door
« Reply #113 on: 11:49 PM - 07/13/19 »
New ST I cannot trace a line at all - don't know how to roll back.  Have my previous configuration do I just load it?

Offline piiwii

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 11:57 PM - 07/13/19 »
The “new” ST you’re talking about is now the old one.

Update it, we are now on 4.5.
Setup: XIM Apex, Titan Two, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, Logitech G440 mousepad, LucidSound LS30 headphones, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR wireless access point

My RAINBOW SIX SIEGE Titan Two Mega Script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM

What is a ballistic curve? Click here to learn more: https://bit.ly/2qzUAjg

Comprehensive guide on scissor style keyboards: https://goo.gl/UtkZyX

Find me on the ConsoleTuner (Titan Two) forums: pablosscripts

Offline Find the Door

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: 03:03 PM - 07/14/19 »
Right I understand that - that's what's I'm on and when I try to trace a line it does an hour glass figure 8 thing

Offline Find the Door

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 11:10 PM - 07/14/19 »
Figure 8 thing happens even when I use controller as well without Xim plugged in.  Part of the update?

Offline 9meez

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: 10:15 AM - 07/17/19 »
Hello Guys, Played R6 on PS4 for about 2 good years on XIM apex and then moved to PC. But it was a great mess to play this beautiful title on PC as 80 % of players are using hacks. Now I am going back to PS4 and will again use APex.

Just wanted to know if anti recoil still working or not on Bloody Mouse after the new update? On PC macros don;t work any more after the latest patch? Thanks

Can anyone share a link for the latest optimized settings and curve and the new firmware as well. Thanks

Offline SolitaryNoob

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: 01:59 AM - 07/18/19 »
Hello Guys, Played R6 on PS4 for about 2 good years on XIM apex and then moved to PC. But it was a great mess to play this beautiful title on PC as 80 % of players are using hacks. Now I am going back to PS4 and will again use APex.

Just wanted to know if anti recoil still working or not on Bloody Mouse after the new update? On PC macros don;t work any more after the latest patch? Thanks

Can anyone share a link for the latest optimized settings and curve and the new firmware as well. Thanks

Not being funny bud but you are complaining about hackers on PC and then asking about anti-recoil on PS4...???

Offline manaus

• I am not creative enough...
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: 07:24 AM - 07/24/19 »

Not being funny bud but you are complaining about hackers on PC and then asking about anti-recoil on PS4...???

I guess he was not successful, after all, on PC lol
Previous owner of:
- XimEdge;
- Xim 4; and now
- Xim Apex

Console: Xbox One
Display: Gateway 21,5" widescreen (FHX2153L) (Very old, but it works)
KB: Arctosa Razer
Mice: Logitech G203

Be happy!

Admin