XIM Community

PubG IO stux perfect sensitivity settings  (Read 2249 times)

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
PubG IO stux perfect sensitivity settings
« on: 07:43 PM - 06/21/19 »
Please copy what you see below into a current config. I am using a control in my left hand and my keys binds are set up that way and I reverted back to retail firmware so I wonít include a copy/paste config. Thanks to Hyperlite for his professional PUBG player opinion in the creation of these settings. Here is a copy of the io stux calculator I used to arrive at these settings. I encourage you all to use it and find what works best for you individually. https://jscalc.io/calc/vqOrqXRpMgmwb8tV

Beta firmware
Retail firmware

DPI

Mouse
G502
1000hz

Xim apex manager
1000hz

Hip
Smoothing= 0
X/Y= 1.00
No steady aim or boost
SAB= Off ( I like it on Off but you may experience not being able to move at first, I hold W and tap S and D buttons and thatís the end of it. Or you can leave it on 0 and you wonít experience that issue.

ADS
Smoothing= 0
X/Y= 1.00
No steady aim or boost
SAB= Off ( I like it on Off but you may experience not being able to move at first, I hold W and tap S and D buttons and thatís the end of it. Or you can leave it on 0 and you wonít experience that issue.

OTS
X/Y= 1.00
Smoothing= 0

PUbG in game settings
Type B
R/L deadzone= 10
Forward running sens= 20
Movement sens= 10
Vertical multiplier= 100
General sens= 20
Vehicle sens= 20
Aim accel= Off
Over the shoulder= 20
1x - 3x scopes= 20
4x-8x scopes= 20
15x= 20
Colorblind mode= Tritanopia
Field of view= 90
Graphics mode= framerate priority
« Last Edit: 08:20 AM - 08/01/19 by Gamer4life »

Offline Rompck

• View Profile
Re: Gamer4lifes PubG Method/Madness settings
« Reply #1 on: 12:07 PM - 06/22/19 »
Thank you for sharing it gamer4life. I didnít play PUBG for a while but now I have to try this  :D

Good work !

Offline Zidjan

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: MgM nuKer
« Reply #2 on: 12:29 PM - 06/22/19 »
Hello, thank you for sharing your settings.  I poured your code on a new configuration xim apex but the movements of sight in game are cut

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 03:06 PM - 06/22/19 »
Hello, thank you for sharing your settings.  I poured your code on a new configuration xim apex but the movements of sight in game are cut

I recently reported to obsiv, as did others, that the new beta does not copy configs. It shows an error and like you said it will cut out ads and ots configs. I will report this to him when I get home from work in the beta section. In the meantime everything you need to input into a new config is written above. If you have trouble copy pasting the curve let me know.

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 03:08 PM - 06/22/19 »
Thank you for sharing it gamer4life. I didnít play PUBG for a while but now I have to try this  :D

Good work !

Thanks Rompck!!! I put a lot of time and effort into finding these settings. I hope they work as well for you as they do me!

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 01:56 PM - 06/23/19 »
I erased the old config code that was at SAB 0 since some people were having issues copy/pasting that code. It is now at SAB 1 so hopefully you will now be able to copy/paste the whole config. Let me know if it works and enjoy your dinners!!!!

Offline hyperliite

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 03:47 PM - 06/23/19 »
I just came back to pubg I will test these settings. I currently use off sync as well getting 10-20 kills agame but Iíve been around a while and came from PC. I have always been a fan of ur work. Will review these settings soon.

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 04:49 PM - 06/23/19 »
I just came back to pubg I will test these settings. I currently use off sync as well getting 10-20 kills agame but Iíve been around a while and came from PC. I have always been a fan of ur work. Will review these settings soon.

Thanks Hyperliite, I look forward to an honest opinion from a great player!

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 04:53 PM - 06/23/19 »
very detailed settings man, thanks for sharing! :)
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 06:07 PM - 06/23/19 »
very detailed settings man, thanks for sharing! :)

Thank you very much Od1n. I take that as a high compliment coming from the creator of so many great tutorial videos!

Offline hyperliite

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 05:52 AM - 06/24/19 »
Something didnít feel right to me? Is the 0.70 a must? Recoil control feels much more difficult!

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 06:02 PM - 06/24/19 »
Something didnít feel right to me? Is the 0.70 a must? Recoil control feels much more difficult!

The x/y would be your preference.

Offline hyperliite

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 08:14 PM - 06/24/19 »
So torn on this. Iím using off sync currently and the curve makes me have to re-find my send. Some games Iím loving this some games Iím hating it. But when I love it itís amazing. Itís like Iím sliding off targets at close range but LAZERING at distance. I def need to put a few more hours into this. But itís def very nice.

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 08:47 PM - 06/24/19 »
So torn on this. Iím using off sync currently and the curve makes me have to re-find my send. Some games Iím loving this some games Iím hating it. But when I love it itís amazing. Itís like Iím sliding off targets at close range but LAZERING at distance. I def need to put a few more hours into this. But itís def very nice.

I understand what your saying entirely. When you get used to it you just feel like you canít be stopped.

Offline wnb

• above average.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 10:57 PM - 06/24/19 »
Sounda like mnkb gaming on console to me cqc or long range cant have em both lol
Progress | Xbox One X | g502HERO | Logitech K200 | Sony Bravia kdl-32w670a |
OW | BFV | BO4 | DESTINY 2

Admin