XIM Community

Poll

Do wireless mice work well with the xim apex ? Looking for something lightweight!!

SteelSeries Rival 650
4 (15.4%)
Logitech G Pro Wireless
13 (50%)
Logitech G903
2 (7.7%)
Logitech G703
1 (3.8%)
Other (comment please)
6 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Looking for a new mouse (currently using the Logitech G502)  (Read 1600 times)

Offline Born-2Be-Lethal

• View Profile
G502 is like pushing around brick when trying play siege lol
This ain't a war, anymore than a war between men and maggots. Or, dragons and wolves. Or, men riding dragons, throwing wolves at maggots.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
G305's a cracker too, as is G Pro (wired). The battery life of Hero sensors is incredible.

The only issue I have with my G305 is the wheel isn't as predictable as the G Pro. I set wheeldown to Swap Weapon and it doesn't always trigger. I also bind Swap to the DPI button behind the wheel to hold for Heavy, Pistols etc, so it's not a big deal.

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Born-2Be-Lethal

• View Profile
Looks like a really good mouse especially for the price too.
This ain't a war, anymore than a war between men and maggots. Or, dragons and wolves. Or, men riding dragons, throwing wolves at maggots.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
G102 / G203 has the same design and uses a Mercury sensor. Easily the best bang-for-buck mouse going around - http://www.rocketjumpninja.com/logitech-g102-g203/

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Crushtaculer

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Crushtaculer
What is your hand size? And what grip do you utilize? It's hard to make a recommendation with knowing those things.

Offline Born-2Be-Lethal

• View Profile
Palm grip and its exactly 7 inches from tip of my middle finger to the beginning of my wrist

Offline Xenaph1

• View Profile
You should look into Glorious model O mouse, very light 68g with the PDW3660 sensor.

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
G502 is like pushing around brick when trying play siege lol
How many weights do you have in it? The G502 with 1 weight in is light as a feather to me. I don't even use the other weights because it came that way out of the box and I liked it. I wish I could find a mouse with just as many buttons in the exact same position as the 502 and I would probably buy it. I like to use the nav sometimes and the 502 is the perfect mouse for that.
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Offline Born-2Be-Lethal

• View Profile
I dont use any weights in it lol but i went from the Corsair Harpoon which is very light i think 99g to the g502 so maybe thats why

Offline Dodge

• MVP
    • View Profile
Odin
Zowie S1/S2
G305 but it is not realy for a palm grip.
Rival 310/600

Or wait some weeks.Bunch of mice will come out soon.Some real Lightweights and the Roccat Kain AIMO with 16k 3391 OwlEye and Titan Clicksystem wired and wireless.80/90 grams.
...and if you can handle the shape from the g305 go for it instead the G Pro wireless.Hero implementation is better on the 305.

« Last Edit: 06:48 PM - 06/22/19 by Dodge »
Xim 1000hz | Viper V2 Pro 1000hz | 1800 DPI

Offline sncjez

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a new mouse (currently using the Logitech G502)
« Reply #10 on: 01:05 AM - 06/23/19 »
Odin
Zowie S1/S2
Rival 310/600

Or wait some weeks.Bunch of mice will come out soon.Some real Lightweights and the Roccat Kain AIMO with 16k 3391 OwlEye and Titan Clicksystem wired and wireless.80/90 grams.
...and if you can handle the shape from the g305 go for it instead the G Pro wireless.Hero implementation is better on the 305.

and this one https://www.endgamegear.de/  ;) i'm quite intrigued as they are claiming 1ms click latency and 70g without holes.

Offline Dodge

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 06:51 AM - 06/23/19 »
Odin
Zowie S1/S2
Rival 310/600

and this one https://www.endgamegear.de/  ;) i'm quite intrigued as they are claiming 1ms click latency and 70g without holes.

Oh thanks for the Info.👍
Xim 1000hz | Viper V2 Pro 1000hz | 1800 DPI

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 07:33 PM - 06/23/19 »
Are there any mice similar to the G502 in regards to button placement? I've looked but can't find any that are large enough with comfortable button placement.
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 10:11 PM - 06/23/19 »
A Zowie mouse or the Rival 600.

Isnít the R650 heavier than the 600? ( I donít know )
| Apex ~ Glorious Model O- ~ Azeron Compact ~ X-Raypad THOR ~ Astro A40 TR ~ PS4 |

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 12:20 AM - 06/24/19 »
I dont use any weights in it lol but i went from the Corsair Harpoon which is very light i think 99g to the g502 so maybe thats why
More than likely if you've just made the switch recently. I'm going to add some weights to my G502 and see how it performs. Maybe it will help me track a little better.

Admin