XIM Community

Last Beta giving problems with aiming apex legends and fornite  (Read 5708 times)

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Are you positive it isn't the game itself or your hardware setup? All the Betas over the last month have had very minor incremental changes to them (mostly to SAB) and none of them touched aiming. Meaning, the radical aiming behavior changes being mentioned here can't be explained by these Betas.
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline ceebs

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: ceebs_63
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
I played last night too. I experienced no changes to movement or aiming.

Where's HL3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro + Crucial MX500 1TB, Xbox Series X, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, Aorus AMP500, AKG K702, Creative Sound Blaster X7, iFi Zen DAC v2, iFi Zen CAN, Eve Spectrum 4K 144Hz.

LIAN LI A4 H2O, ASRock Z690M-ITX/ax, Intel Core i5 12400, EK-AIO Basic 240, Crucial 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 980 Pro Gen4 2TB, Crucial MX500 1TB, KFA2 RTX 3080 SG, Cooler Master V850 SFX Gold and if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!

Offline mc_flo2006

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: I-FR25-I
I played Apex last night as well...terrible....but something has changed in the game and I can't find out why....from a minimum 3 kills/game constantly before S2 in Apex I got last night to barely 2 kills in 10 games. I am not the best player nor even an average one, even with all the good players coming back to play that can't happen when you use a k&m on a console every single game...so yes...something has changed in the game and the only thing I noticed was that I had to reduce my sensitivity as it felt higher than in season 1 without any changes.

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: YouTube_d1sable
There's been no changes.

Frame rate is worse in the newer areas as so many people drop there like skulltown.

Offline JuanDeage

• View Profile
Are you positive it isn't the game itself or your hardware setup? All the Betas over the last month have had very minor incremental changes to them (mostly to SAB) and none of them touched aiming. Meaning, the radical aiming behavior changes being mentioned here can't be explained by these Betas.

Yep went back and tested everything. 613 was the same as 702. It was a hair in my sensor hole. It's so odd that it happened right as I updated. I guess that is just what it is. Placebo and stupid stuff like that, that can happen as coincidence.

Offline BestRyzeEu

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: BestRyzeeuu
Aim is worse for everyone, becusse apex legends have reverted to previous @#$% aimassisst settings which brought back this pain in the @#$% aa bubble problems, which have not been present since previous apex update.

So let us hope that the revert it soon

Offline ceebs

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: ceebs_63
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
Not for everyone. It still feels the same to me.

Maybe I'm not as sensitive to these changes, not being a very skilled player myself?

But then again, d1sable hasn't noticed a change to ADS mechanics either...

Where's HL3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro + Crucial MX500 1TB, Xbox Series X, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, Aorus AMP500, AKG K702, Creative Sound Blaster X7, iFi Zen DAC v2, iFi Zen CAN, Eve Spectrum 4K 144Hz.

LIAN LI A4 H2O, ASRock Z690M-ITX/ax, Intel Core i5 12400, EK-AIO Basic 240, Crucial 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 980 Pro Gen4 2TB, Crucial MX500 1TB, KFA2 RTX 3080 SG, Cooler Master V850 SFX Gold and if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
Nothing in patch notes and i feel zero differences.

Games pretty much never change their look mechanics, especially without announcing anything.

Fortnite is probably the only expectation to this but even they announced most changes i believe.

Pick up an alternator with disruptor rounds and u can destroy a whole team in seconds, insanely overpowered.

Offline Convivium

• View Profile
After updating to firmware 07022019, I had to revert back to 06132019.

My mouse (G502 Hero)  and PS Nav Controller randomly disconnect in the middle of a match. Well, about 5 minutes into a game. Sometimes 3 minutes in. But it occurs every match. SAB is Off and Sync is Off as well. 1000 Hz polling.

I also have a power adapter powering my XIM Apex. 

I play PUBG on XB1X.

Also, I noticed on my fourth movement profile, which I use for inventory, that when I map a Button and select Toggle that in-game it simulates a Button "Hold and Release" instead of a Button "Press and Release."

I did a factory reset and loaded my configs from a back-up using 0702019 firmware and the same disconnect issue occurred.

I noticed others said it was working fine for them on PUBG though.

Any thoughts?

In the meantime, I reinstalled firmware 06132019.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
This isn't because of the latest Beta since 0702 is virtually identical to 0613 and doesn't modify anything related to device communication.

Offline Convivium

• View Profile
Thanks. I tried different USB connections. Still disconnects.

Could it possibly be PUBG sending out a packet to check controllers?

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Thanks. I tried different USB connections. Still disconnects.

Could it possibly be PUBG sending out a packet to check controllers?

That wouldn't explain why you aren't seeing this on 0613.

Offline BestRyzeEu

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: BestRyzeeuu
This breaks my heart.

I was so happy with the performance in apex legends before this cancer game got updated for season 2...
Now i tried everything, every bit of settings since 2days been trying to tweak. but no, Just the *tarnation* devs of respawn broke the aim assisst again, making it impossible to aim precisely, unless you use 2-3 rounds on a single player..
Which was not the case in previous build of apex legends.

So i doubt xim devs can do anything about it.  Turning off aim assisst is not an option aswell, because it is already a huge disadvantage because aa on apex is like an aimbot, so controllers can easily beat you.

Hoping for the future respawn updates

Offline Lucifalic

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Lucifalic
 I donít understand. Play last night and it was perfect super smooth and accurate. The only thing wrong with Apex legends for me so far is when there is a lag or packet loss. When that isnít happening itís just great.

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
Its completely unchanged....