XIM Community

FragFX Shark  (Read 482 times)

Offline Bone

• View Profile
FragFX Shark
« on: 03:38 PM - 01/14/19 »
Hello everyone,

I hope this message finds you all doing well. I was searching thru some of the posts for compatible controllers. I have the Sony Nav, the FragFx Shark, and the Grifta. I like the Shark as it is the most comfortable. Although I was able locate posts reading that the Shark works, I didn't see anything that explained the setup used (plugged into) in/for the Apex. Would it be possible for anyone who has currently uses the Shark (or the Grifta) to share how you have it setup in the Apex inputs? When I go into the config from my iPad, it tries to find it (uses the Apex icon), but no movement. Thank you in advance! Bone

Offline warning634

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: warning634
Re: FragFX Shark
« Reply #1 on: 09:30 AM - 01/18/19 »
Hi

I've been using a FragFX Chuck for a while with no issues at all.  You just plug the wireless dongle into the Xim hub along with your controller and mouse, and every thing works. 

Cheers
Xbox One X
Xim Apex
Logitech G502
FragFX FragChuck
Samsung C32HG70 - Monitor

Offline remdmm

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07:56 PM - 06/25/19 »
Hi

I've been using a FragFX Chuck for a while with no issues at all.  You just plug the wireless dongle into the Xim hub along with your controller and mouse, and every thing works. 

Cheers

Trying to use my FragFX Shark 360 with no luck.

Could you tell me which port you are using for the dongle and if there are any other tricks to make it work?

Thank you

Offline burnttoast

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07:37 AM - 06/26/19 »
Middle port for the fragchuk

Offline remdmm

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 07:56 PM - 06/26/19 »
Middle port for the fragchuk

Thank you :)