XIM Community

Corsair Ironclaw Mouse button support  (Read 756 times)

Offline Cleanacorn77

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: CleanAcorn77
Corsair Ironclaw Mouse button support
« on: 01:25 PM - 06/15/19 »
Can we get support for mouse buttons? I have two that I would like to use but the Apex Manager does not recognize mouse buttons yet. It would greatly improve gameplay, personally.
« Last Edit: 04:25 PM - 06/15/19 by Cleanacorn77 »

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: Corsair Ironclaw Mouse button support
« Reply #1 on: 09:55 AM - 06/16/19 »
What buttons specifically aren't working on your mouse? Is it all of them?
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline Cleanacorn77

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: CleanAcorn77
« Reply #2 on: 02:20 PM - 06/20/19 »
Just the two side buttons on the left. Everything else on the mouse works 100%

Offline Alpinee30

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: x_Dripavelli_x
« Reply #3 on: 02:51 PM - 06/24/19 »
Did you ever gain full button suport thinking about buying this mouse

Offline teamjesus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 05:00 PM - 07/06/19 »
Hi, I would like to know if both side buttons on the left are now being supportive or not. because I'm planning to buy same exact mouse as well. thank you.

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 04:08 AM - 07/08/19 »
Got the Ironclaw wireless rgb mouse yesterday ... ( it's my 1st Corsair mouse and that Icue 3 software takes a while to get used to).

As far as I can see all the buttons are remappable apart from the 2 profile buttons behind the scroll wheel.

If you are assigning buttons on PC to the default profile, you can change these 2 profile buttons to something else, but if you are trying to map them in a "hardware profile" and save them to onboard memory, the profile buttons can't be highlighted and changed, so there's not much OBsIV can do about that.
Still can't figure out if you can change lighting options and store onboard ... I'd like to be able to turn them all off apart from the DPI lights, but it's either them all on or turned off completely?

Edit: Had a play about in Icue 3 software and managed to switch off the lighting but keep the DPI/Battery leds on.
So yesterday I used it with Xim and kept the Dpi buttons set at default for switching dpi and they worked for dpi changing ... this morning I reassigned those 2 dpi buttons to keyboard letters and they showed up and worked with Xim manager. So all buttons can be mapped except the 2 profile buttons behind the scroll wheel.

Really liking this mouse, I've been using the Gpro wireless but the middle mouse button started double clicking and getting me wasted by rolling out of cover instead of taking cover lol, plus it was a bit small for my BIG hand.
This Ironclaw wireless RGB is super comfy  :)
« Last Edit: 08:02 AM - 07/08/19 by Au1d Yin »

Offline ZOMBIES!

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 11:17 AM - 02/07/20 »
Got the Ironclaw wireless rgb mouse yesterday ... ( it's my 1st Corsair mouse and that Icue 3 software takes a while to get used to).

As far as I can see all the buttons are remappable apart from the 2 profile buttons behind the scroll wheel.

If you are assigning buttons on PC to the default profile, you can change these 2 profile buttons to something else, but if you are trying to map them in a "hardware profile" and save them to onboard memory, the profile buttons can't be highlighted and changed, so there's not much OBsIV can do about that.
Still can't figure out if you can change lighting options and store onboard ... I'd like to be able to turn them all off apart from the DPI lights, but it's either them all on or turned off completely?

Edit: Had a play about in Icue 3 software and managed to switch off the lighting but keep the DPI/Battery leds on.
So yesterday I used it with Xim and kept the Dpi buttons set at default for switching dpi and they worked for dpi changing ... this morning I reassigned those 2 dpi buttons to keyboard letters and they showed up and worked with Xim manager. So all buttons can be mapped except the 2 profile buttons behind the scroll wheel.

Really liking this mouse, I've been using the Gpro wireless but the middle mouse button started double clicking and getting me wasted by rolling out of cover instead of taking cover lol, plus it was a bit small for my BIG hand.
This Ironclaw wireless RGB is super comfy  :)

Quick question about this mouse if you don't mind man as I'm considering it - can you use the iCUE software to store macro's into the on-board memory, and then are able to use those macro's on the Xim? I know a lot of mice (like Logitechs), you can't use the macro's when running it off the on-board memory.

Thanks!