XIM Community

Whos the best cod ximmer?  (Read 4932 times)

Offline JuanDeage

• View Profile
Re: Whos the best cod ximmer?
« Reply #30 on: 01:42 PM - 06/17/19 »
For someone who has really good aim on controller PS4. I recently found this guy on twitch. He aims better on controller than I do on mouse.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/440106273?t=01m44s

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 07:30 PM - 06/17/19 »
Im not even ganna bother. Yet the question still remains
😂😂😂 we did get way off topic. I don't think there is a ximmer that good vs pro level comp. Most YouTube videos are vs pub.
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 07:41 PM - 06/17/19 »
Considering 99% use Aim Assist, no one is good. I love Obsiv work and I was one of the first XIM users ever, since the 1st version that was basically a DIY mod.

Nowadays people only care about maximizing "aimbot feel". If you need Aim Assist when using a mouse, you are just bad at fps games. And this drove me away from the forums and XIM community overall.

Enjoy it while it lasts tho, next gen things will be different and Iīm sure Obsiv is aware and ready for this. Companies donīt want this kind of devices on their games anymore.
Sony has already approved of mouse and keyboard on console. It will likely be the same for the Ps5. Aim assist is a necessity for consoles due to the fact that the controllers calculate movements via distance from the center of the analog stick till the end of its cycle. There's no way to precisely aim with an analog stick without AA. Now, if the next gen console will only support M&K and do away with controllers then I agree. No AA would be necessary.

I would love for this to happen. But, none tech savvy analog players would not like for this to happen. So it's almost guaranteed to be dualshock operated. You can "maximize aimbot feel" with a controller. All you have to do is play on a 2-5 sensitivity. The slower you move across the aim assist window the more drag you receive on your target. AA abuse is nothing new. Just look up some of the old "aim assist explained" videos on YouTube. Don't blame us for using what developers put in the game. We didn't ask for it. And in fact, I've seen plenty of complaints from controller users about BO4 begging for the AA to be decreased for a more MW3 feel but they won't.

Outside of the xim you do have something called "skill gap compression". Where developers have amplified AA over the years to level the playing field for squishy's to be able to compete vs really good players. I can't count how many post I've seen from squishy's crying about getting gunned down too fast and not being able to land shots and blah blah blah. So now games are becoming lesser competitive than they used to be when ps3 first came out. The Xim isn't any worse than the "skill gap compression" developers are using to level the playing field  with things like unpredictable aiming behavior, increased aim assist and bullet lag. Where you shoot at a target, land shots but still die. Yet when you look at the kill cam you it shows that you didn't land majority of the shots you got hit markers for.

The thing is that you are controlling a right stick with your whole hand instead of the thumb so you still have a huge advantage over controller players because your hand is way more precise.

As for the rest, trust me, Sony and Microsoft do not want these devices to be around next gen. I am myself working closely with a company that colaborates with sony, blizzard, microsoft, etc and we already have a lot of ways to completly make mouse+kb adapters obsolete next gen. Canīt enter on details tho, Obsiv can ban me if he thinks he should, I love his work and I respect him for 11 years, but things got way out of hand. I used this thing for a decade, but nowadays people just want to cheat and have advantages, thatīs it. If you need aim assist with a mouse, doesnīt matter how different from PC the translation and turn limit are, you are just bad, Learn to aim properly.
Sony sponsors the Hori Tac pro. A mouse and keyboard adapter that can be used on console. What are you talking about? If both companies wanted to do away with adapters being used on their consoles it would have been done a long time ago. They are not interested in the topic because they may prevent little Johnny who has a physical disability, or Sgt. Slaughter who got hurt in Iraq and now has a disability, from being able to play video games. Developers themselves will be able to use things like unpredictable aiming behavior which lessens linear aiming capabilities but, devices like the xim will be used on next gen consoles as well with full support. And I don't doubt that one bit.
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 07:58 PM - 06/17/19 »
And as far as having an advantage because you can use your whole hand is not very accurate. The Xim is a translator; therefore it's converting the dpi of the mouse into distance through the controller. The movement of a mouse translating through an adapter is nowhere near better than the translation of distance from analog to console. They are not even close in comparison. That's why we have to use subconfigs, that's why many people beg for a more "controller feel," that's why people beg for help with configs and things like "more sticky aim." Because in comparison to controller the xim is nothing more than a translator. Which is what it was intended to be. It does not offer an advantage over the controller, it offers an option. Similar to what a fightstick offers. Which is also in the translating class. I suppose Sony will do away with fightstick as well? It was said that they too offer a "significant" advantage when inputting commands vs a controller.

With all do respect. You sound like a guy that isn't very good with Xim. You sound like one of the guys that bought the device and expected it to make you a good, but when it didn't and you still got beaten you now shame the better Ximmers and say we have an unrealistic advantage. What will you and your "collaborating" company do about the real issues on console? Modded controllers, regular controllers running mods through adapters, and DDOS ip snatchers? They are the real cheaters. I got ip booted out of two matches last week. How will the next gen consoles solve this? What about leaderboard boosters? That's a HUGE problem on shooters. The Xim is miniscule in comparison.

Offline Emanuel

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 03:00 AM - 06/18/19 »
And as far as having an advantage because you can use your whole hand is not very accurate. The Xim is a translator; therefore it's converting the dpi of the mouse into distance through the controller. The movement of a mouse translating through an adapter is nowhere near better than the translation of distance from analog to console. They are not even close in comparison. That's why we have to use subconfigs, that's why many people beg for a more "controller feel," that's why people beg for help with configs and things like "more sticky aim." Because in comparison to controller the xim is nothing more than a translator. Which is what it was intended to be. It does not offer an advantage over the controller, it offers an option. Similar to what a fightstick offers. Which is also in the translating class. I suppose Sony will do away with fightstick as well? It was said that they too offer a "significant" advantage when inputting commands vs a controller.

With all do respect. You sound like a guy that isn't very good with Xim. You sound like one of the guys that bought the device and expected it to make you a good, but when it didn't and you still got beaten you now shame the better Ximmers and say we have an unrealistic advantage. What will you and your "collaborating" company do about the real issues on console? Modded controllers, regular controllers running mods through adapters, and DDOS ip snatchers? They are the real cheaters. I got ip booted out of two matches last week. How will the next gen consoles solve this? What about leaderboard boosters? That's a HUGE problem on shooters. The Xim is miniscule in comparison.

Ahah so funny how the casual that uses Aim Assist with a mouse acuses me of being bad with a Xim. Dude I play Quake for years and still number 2 in the world on LG accuracy (54%) on Quake Champions. My Locus average on PS4 Black Ops 3 was 57% and Kuda 27%, all of this without aim assist. You are the noob here that needs to defend aim assist when using a mouse, just stop, you are bad. Learn to aim instead of making up excuses for your shortcuts. Anyone that needs such excuses to use aim assist and cant aim without it is straight trash.

As for the rest, wait for next gen and then you see. Wont enter on any detail, I will just say, enjoy your hacks while you can.

PS: you should visit my profile or try to research who I am before making the assumption that Im new here.

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 03:42 AM - 06/18/19 »

Ahah so funny how the casual that uses Aim Assist with a mouse acuses me of being bad with a Xim. Dude I play Quake for years and still number 2 in the world on LG accuracy (54%) on Quake Champions. My Locus average on PS4 Black Ops 3 was 57% and Kuda 27%, all of this without aim assist. You are the noob here that needs to defend aim assist when using a mouse, just stop, you are bad. Learn to aim instead of making up excuses for your shortcuts. Anyone that needs such excuses to use aim assist and cant aim without it is straight trash.

As for the rest, wait for next gen and then you see. Wont enter on any detail, I will just say, enjoy your hacks while you can.

PS: you should visit my profile or try to research who I am before making the assumption that Im new here.
Your nothing but a hypocrite. And I don't need to view a profile to know that. You use the xim yet you're butt hurt about it🤣 quite hilarious.

Offline bt1740

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 04:45 AM - 06/18/19 »
I think theres advantages to both and it honestly depends on the situation + game.

If we're talking about blackout in BO4 for example, a xim user should always win the gunfight because its very long range based, and movement isnt that important. A mouse with aim assist HELPS so much in tracking when making micro aim adjustments.

In MP, having a joystick to move, and not having to lift your mouse every 2s or getting stuck at the end of the mousepad when someone slides out of a corner to chall you, a controller helps.  (This is assuming you arent blatantly trying to make it look like you have a mouse)
Also IMO jumping and sliding on paddles is a lot better than sliding and jumping on m+k. I have gateron clear switches and im faster on my controller.

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 05:02 AM - 06/18/19 »
I think theres advantages to both and it honestly depends on the situation + game.

If we're talking about blackout in BO4 for example, a xim user should always win the gunfight because its very long range based, and movement isnt that important. A mouse with aim assist HELPS so much in tracking when making micro aim adjustments.

In MP, having a joystick to move, and not having to lift your mouse every 2s or getting stuck at the end of the mousepad when someone slides out of a corner to chall you, a controller helps.  (This is assuming you arent blatantly trying to make it look like you have a mouse)
Also IMO jumping and sliding on paddles is a lot better than sliding and jumping on m+k. I have gateron clear switches and im faster on my controller.
I have to use a scuf with blackout. The Xim is just not good for me in that game mode. But in multiplayer the xim is great! I don't see any advantages though. I can do just as good with a controller as I can with my Xim. Only difference us that I camp with joystick and run around with the xim. I never would have bought the Xim if I could play hours on pad. My friends suggested that I get the xim when they saw I could only do 4 or 5 matches a hour lol. The Xim is a great device for people with hand issues. I recommend it to a lot of people.

Offline bt1740

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 05:14 AM - 06/18/19 »
Why dont you like the xim in blackout?

Yeah I cant really play super "snappy" in MP, need to hide the fact that its not a xim because I play wagers and you can get banned. So thats why I try to make it look as much of a controller as possible, im assuming others do like you mentioned for the extra AA. Either way, when we do this we are really limiting how much we can track a player or multiple players before we run out of space on our mousepad real quick.

Also joystick > WASD movement in cod once you get at a high level and need to start shoulder peeking and whatnot.

Totally agree with that! Xim does help such ppl, and ofcourse the ones that just want a pc like experience on a cheap alternative (console)

Offline Emanuel

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 11:33 AM - 06/18/19 »

Your nothing but a hypocrite. And I don't need to view a profile to know that. You use the xim yet you're butt hurt about it🤣 quite hilarious.

You didnīt get the fact that yes, I do use a XIM for a decade, but I do not use Aim Assist. I donīt like aimbots when I am using a mouse, I like to aim for myself, how it is suppose to be. Just like Black Ops 3, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V, Apex Legends, etc on PC have Aim Assist for controller players and no aim assist for mouse users. Itīs an even playing field that way. Having both a mouse and AA is just retarded and yes itīs a form of cheating, thatīs why you are banned if you play comp with it and it doesnīt matter if you rock a 5K/D, no one will ever respect you.

You wonīt get anywhere, neither on e-spots or streaming/content creation wise because no one will care about someone using Aim Assist with a mouse. But you will be happy leading lobbies having an unfair advantage over other players, if that makes you happy, thatīs up to you. Pub stomping with unfair advantages 4 life.

Offline m-a93

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 03:32 PM - 06/18/19 »
Syn was using the Apex with Nav stick, Winivity boards, Envoy used to board before he became pro again, vCalibration, lots of MWR kids.

Offline BUNGEE

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 07:47 AM - 06/19/19 »

Your nothing but a hypocrite. And I don't need to view a profile to know that. You use the xim yet you're butt hurt about it quite hilarious.

You didnīt get the fact that yes, I do use a XIM for a decade, but I do not use Aim Assist. I donīt like aimbots when I am using a mouse, I like to aim for myself, how it is suppose to be. Just like Black Ops 3, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V, Apex Legends, etc on PC have Aim Assist for controller players and no aim assist for mouse users. Itīs an even playing field that way. Having both a mouse and AA is just retarded and yes itīs a form of cheating, thatīs why you are banned if you play comp with it and it doesnīt matter if you rock a 5K/D, no one will ever respect you.

You wonīt get anywhere, neither on e-spots or streaming/content creation wise because no one will care about someone using Aim Assist with a mouse. But you will be happy leading lobbies having an unfair advantage over other players, if that makes you happy, thatīs up to you. Pub stomping with unfair advantages 4 life.

You are really exaggerating man. I am a veteran ut99 player and was number one on the leaderboards on clanbase 1v1 and with my clan. We won eurocups and nations cups. Highly competitive and even won Lan Tournaments. In Unreal Tournament, aim, reaction time, map/spawn knowledge and movement is key, there is no radar nothing. Just like quake 3/live that you play on a high level.

What I notice is that we have far from an unfair advantage on black ops 4 on ps4/xbx when it comes to high skilled console players and I absolutely don't dominate every lobby either. I consider my fps aim and reaction time with mouse and keyboard PRO level. Still there are moments aim assists works against me on wager/world league level and with a controller, aim assist always works more in your favor than xim4 or apex. Playing with no aim assist vs the best controller players, is 2/10 a lost battle on competitive level and even more if you don't know how to strafe.

Xim is really useful for people who are used to mouse and keyboard and can help them play fps games on a console in an enjoyable way. But the best players in COD are 100% controller players, and that's because they never have the trouble what xim users have when it comes to the aim assist bubble.

It's a ridiculous statement to make that using a mouse and keyboard as an experienced fps/pc player on a console with aim assist (cod) is equal as aimbot. Share me your xbox account or ps4 account. Play 5 world league battles solo in a row WITH Aim assist and mouse and keyboard plus xim, and ill look up your stats and accuracy afterwards to see if you really have atleast 90% accuracy with any smg/assault rifle, atleast 80+ kills and a kd of atleast 10+ with 800spm per single match like aimbots do ;).
« Last Edit: 08:34 AM - 06/19/19 by BUNGEE »

Offline wnb

• above average.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 02:18 PM - 06/19/19 »
2nded as a high skilled pc gamer cs 1.3-1.6 state wcg finalist for rts games mnkb is not aimbot on pc i was top tier on console im another bare bum in the shower. Imo top post has game set match so unless you are gates and ibukas's love child and would like to share your top secret info ..

Progress | Xbox One X | g502HERO | Logitech K200 | Sony Bravia kdl-32w670a |
OW | BFV | BO4 | DESTINY 2

Offline randomusername_LOL938338

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 05:14 AM - 06/20/19 »
Let me hop in and say the real truth: connection >>>>> xim, my con sucks but I after im warmed up after a quick pub game I literally dont miss a bullet, but since im EU you dont have to deal with French players who play on like 10 ping and kill you in 3 bullets haha, I literally dont have the option to upgrade my internet since im rural but yeah if I had slightly better internet im pretty sure id be unkillable lool

Offline m-a93

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 10:24 PM - 06/20/19 »
Let me hop in and say the real truth: connection >>>>> xim, my con sucks but I after im warmed up after a quick pub game I literally dont miss a bullet, but since im EU you dont have to deal with French players who play on like 10 ping and kill you in 3 bullets haha, I literally dont have the option to upgrade my internet since im rural but yeah if I had slightly better internet im pretty sure id be unkillable lool

This is the truth for a game like MWR