XIM Community

Whos the best cod ximmer?  (Read 4933 times)

Offline Lzy

• View Profile
Re: Whos the best cod ximmer?
« Reply #15 on: 05:23 AM - 06/16/19 »
https://youtu.be/VBm9hcUaXp4

no aim assist included as there is none for snipers but I'm definitely not the best

Offline willemk

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: willemk
« Reply #16 on: 07:43 AM - 06/16/19 »
why all those lies, you can all just be honest and admit I learned how to play you all cod with the xim pffff

Offline bt1740

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 09:59 AM - 06/16/19 »
Check his aim out though... Xim or nah?

https://youtu.be/xoa7qf7dsLY
if i had to bet $ id say no.

but his aim isnt special or anything
I disagree with the aim aspect. His aim is spot on. Out of the 30+ kills he put up he only missed and had to phase out of a handful of shots. I'm certain that he's using mouse and keyboard. Controller buttons don't make the same clicking sound as a keyboard and you can hear the sound of a keyboard from every one of his movements. I asked him on his stream if he uses one but he denied it. He's a ps4 user.

Didnt play w sound. You can tell his aim out of a pub env. (and especially IW) is nowhere good. I've seen better controller players even if hes boarding or not.

Didnt have sound on, but his HIP movements dont look like a mouse. This looks high sens.

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 05:07 PM - 06/16/19 »

I disagree with the aim aspect. His aim is spot on. Out of the 30+ kills he put up he only missed and had to phase out of a handful of shots. I'm certain that he's using mouse and keyboard. Controller buttons don't make the same clicking sound as a keyboard and you can hear the sound of a keyboard from every one of his movements. I asked him on his stream if he uses one but he denied it. He's a ps4 user.

Didnt play w sound. You can tell his aim out of a pub env. (and especially IW) is nowhere good. I've seen better controller players even if hes boarding or not.

Didnt have sound on, but his HIP movements dont look like a mouse. This looks high sens.
Post an example of what you consider "good aim" on console with the xim. 
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Offline Crushtaculer

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Crushtaculer
« Reply #19 on: 09:08 PM - 06/16/19 »

Agree, when he turns it's short jerky motions like you see with a stick not the smooth turning motion you get with mouse.  His aim was pretty good, but most of that is just aim assist on COD.

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 10:40 PM - 06/16/19 »

Agree, when he turns it's short jerky motions like you see with a stick not the smooth turning motion you get with mouse.  His aim was pretty good, but most of that is just aim assist on COD.
I'll find out by messaging him on psn. I'm certain I hear a keyboard.
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 10:59 PM - 06/16/19 »
This guy says he uses the xim 4. This goes to show how undetectable the xim really is.

Offline wnb

• above average.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 11:47 PM - 06/16/19 »
Your all missing the key point "vs sweats not pub roller"
Progress | Xbox One X | g502HERO | Logitech K200 | Sony Bravia kdl-32w670a |
OW | BFV | BO4 | DESTINY 2

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 01:10 AM - 06/17/19 »
You very well could be right. I don't know what he plays. I just happened to see his videos as I was looking for highly skilled players to add on YouTube.

Offline Emanuel

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 06:34 AM - 06/17/19 »
Considering 99% use Aim Assist, no one is good. I love Obsiv work and I was one of the first XIM users ever, since the 1st version that was basically a DIY mod.

Nowadays people only care about maximizing "aimbot feel". If you need Aim Assist when using a mouse, you are just bad at fps games. And this drove me away from the forums and XIM community overall.

Enjoy it while it lasts tho, next gen things will be different and Iīm sure Obsiv is aware and ready for this. Companies donīt want this kind of devices on their games anymore.

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 06:56 AM - 06/17/19 »
Considering 99% use Aim Assist, no one is good. I love Obsiv work and I was one of the first XIM users ever, since the 1st version that was basically a DIY mod.

Nowadays people only care about maximizing "aimbot feel". If you need Aim Assist when using a mouse, you are just bad at fps games. And this drove me away from the forums and XIM community overall.

Enjoy it while it lasts tho, next gen things will be different and Iīm sure Obsiv is aware and ready for this. Companies donīt want this kind of devices on their games anymore.
Sony has already approved of mouse and keyboard on console. It will likely be the same for the Ps5. Aim assist is a necessity for consoles due to the fact that the controllers calculate movements via distance from the center of the analog stick till the end of its cycle. There's no way to precisely aim with an analog stick without AA. Now, if the next gen console will only support M&K and do away with controllers then I agree. No AA would be necessary.

I would love for this to happen. But, none tech savvy analog players would not like for this to happen. So it's almost guaranteed to be dualshock operated. You can "maximize aimbot feel" with a controller. All you have to do is play on a 2-5 sensitivity. The slower you move across the aim assist window the more drag you receive on your target. AA abuse is nothing new. Just look up some of the old "aim assist explained" videos on YouTube. Don't blame us for using what developers put in the game. We didn't ask for it. And in fact, I've seen plenty of complaints from controller users about BO4 begging for the AA to be decreased for a more MW3 feel but they won't.

Outside of the xim you do have something called "skill gap compression". Where developers have amplified AA over the years to level the playing field for squishy's to be able to compete vs really good players. I can't count how many post I've seen from squishy's crying about getting gunned down too fast and not being able to land shots and blah blah blah. So now games are becoming lesser competitive than they used to be when ps3 first came out. The Xim isn't any worse than the "skill gap compression" developers are using to level the playing field  with things like unpredictable aiming behavior, increased aim assist and bullet lag. Where you shoot at a target, land shots but still die. Yet when you look at the kill cam you it shows that you didn't land majority of the shots you got hit markers for.

Offline wnb

• above average.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 08:05 AM - 06/17/19 »
Im not even ganna bother. Yet the question still remains

Offline bt1740

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 10:14 AM - 06/17/19 »

Sony has already approved of mouse and keyboard on console. It will likely be the same for the Ps5. Aim assist is a necessity for consoles due to the fact that the controllers calculate movements via distance from the center of the analog stick till the end of its cycle. There's no way to precisely aim with an analog stick without AA. Now, if the next gen console will only support M&K and do away with controllers then I agree. No AA would be necessary.

I would love for this to happen. But, none tech savvy analog players would not like for this to happen. So it's almost guaranteed to be dualshock operated. You can "maximize aimbot feel" with a controller. All you have to do is play on a 2-5 sensitivity. The slower you move across the aim assist window the more drag you receive on your target. AA abuse is nothing new. Just look up some of the old "aim assist explained" videos on YouTube. Don't blame us for using what developers put in the game. We didn't ask for it. And in fact, I've seen plenty of complaints from controller users about BO4 begging for the AA to be decreased for a more MW3 feel but they won't.

Outside of the xim you do have something called "skill gap compression". Where developers have amplified AA over the years to level the playing field for squishy's to be able to compete vs really good players. I can't count how many post I've seen from squishy's crying about getting gunned down too fast and not being able to land shots and blah blah blah. So now games are becoming lesser competitive than they used to be when ps3 first came out. The Xim isn't any worse than the "skill gap compression" developers are using to level the playing field  with things like unpredictable aiming behavior, increased aim assist and bullet lag. Where you shoot at a target, land shots but still die. Yet when you look at the kill cam you it shows that you didn't land majority of the shots you got hit markers for.

BO4 has a game with some of the most AA out of any of the COD games, or games in general.

Yes you CAN play on a 2-4 sens, and even have an amazing k/d pub stomping, but try playing with that in masters in LP, in $10s, in scrims, at LAN, its really not going to work in this game. The movement is simply too fast. I think OPs question is asking about playing in these settings, not pubs.

And to your question about good aim, take a look at a handful of pro players (Dashy, priestahh, octane), some of these guys ACTUALLY have good aim. I dont watch or know about pub players, I dont even play pubs myself. I can also name some blackout players too, that play wagers. You can see the difference in their aim, and this guys aim in the vid. You can even go back to IW and watch these guys, the game doesn't really make a difference.

Yes its not FAIR to judge him vs a pro player, but ive seen many xim users who can aim just as good as dashy or octane with a mouse and AA, and either this guy in the vid is not using a xim or his aim isnt good.

Dont know about keyboard sounds, and he could be lying. And, its possible he increased the first 1-4 "steps" in his ballistic curve to mimic accel. to make his movements look like that, but that seems like a dumb idea to @#$% up your muscle memory and hes most likely on a controller.

Offline Emanuel

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 10:18 AM - 06/17/19 »

The thing is that you are controlling a right stick with your whole hand instead of the thumb so you still have a huge advantage over controller players because your hand is way more precise.

As for the rest, trust me, Sony and Microsoft do not want these devices to be around next gen. I am myself working closely with a company that colaborates with sony, blizzard, microsoft, etc and we already have a lot of ways to completly make mouse+kb adapters obsolete next gen. Canīt enter on details tho, Obsiv can ban me if he thinks he should, I love his work and I respect him for 11 years, but things got way out of hand. I used this thing for a decade, but nowadays people just want to cheat and have advantages, thatīs it. If you need aim assist with a mouse, doesnīt matter how different from PC the translation and turn limit are, you are just bad, Learn to aim properly.

Offline wnb

• above average.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 11:08 AM - 06/17/19 »
Lol.