XIM Community

XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20190613] [Manager 20190613]  (Read 28628 times)

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
It's there. Are you using 20190613 of Manager too?
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline tsdbhg

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: xolhid
  • PSN ID: xolhid
Seems like the customizable walk speed disappeared?
I have expert config enabled and it’s only letting me bind a walk key.
There are no additional settings, and whatever the default setting is, it’s too high for my character to walk.

SAB

Offline r553

• View Profile

0613 manager and 0603 firmware because I heard about the config issues with 0613.
Xbox One X | XIM APEX | Logitech G502 | Logitech G19s | SteelSeries QcK+ | MixAmp Pro TR | Sennheiser Game One

Offline Xdrqgol

• View Profile

0613 manager and 0603 firmware because I heard about the config issues with 0613.

You need to use both manager and firmware version number, otherwise some features might not be available / customizable.

They should work good together and not apart.

Just FYI! You should go for 0613 manager and firmware if available and instructed to do so — and Never use 1 version of manager with a different firmware , otherwise you will end up in a situation no one can help with if you have issues.
8) Power Overwhelming 8)

Offline Vixour

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Vixour
Hello, I have had my xim apex since the original release date. I was on the waiting list and so feel I recieved one of its earliest versions. I have used it on xbox one pretty much daily.

I say that to say this...

My xim apex last night just started flashing red, blue, green. I've read the Q&A section that tells me to just reset to factory. I've done this twice and tried to reset to the most current firmware and manager versions after. The red, blue, and green isn't flashing anymore but it still looks like a very outdated version of the xim even though in the about section it read that it is the lastest version. All I see is the hip and aim setting at 15 and I can no longer swipe left to see the aim setting and the extra setting that were there previously.

Help please?

Offline Xdrqgol

• View Profile
Hello, I have had my xim apex since the original release date. I was on the waiting list and so feel I recieved one of its earliest versions. I have used it on xbox one pretty much daily.

I say that to say this...

My xim apex last night just started flashing red, blue, green. I've read the Q&A section that tells me to just reset to factory. I've done this twice and tried to reset to the most current firmware and manager versions after. The red, blue, and green isn't flashing anymore but it still looks like a very outdated version of the xim even though in the about section it read that it is the lastest version. All I see is the hip and aim setting at 15 and I can no longer swipe left to see the aim setting and the extra setting that were there previously.

Help please?

Are you using Beta firmware? If yes, have you installed the Beta Manager from testflight?

You are usually having this “issues” when you are using a different manager with a different firmware.

Also always, provide more info like:

Version of flash?
Version of manager?

So we can provide proper support!
8) Power Overwhelming 8)

Offline Vixour

• View Profile
 I do apologize for not including the proper info, it is my first time making a post. I will keep that in mind for future post.

Manager version 5.00.20190613
 Firmware version 5.00.20190613

I am using the beta firmware, but I just downloaded the xim app from the store on adroid. I'm not aware of what testflight is.

Offline BestRyzeEu

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: BestRyzeeuu
I was hesistant to update to the latest beta, was using prev build until today. Since i updated, my apex legends gameplay went downhill, aim behaviour is very random on the same settings

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
I was hesistant to update to the latest beta, was using prev build until today. Since i updated, my apex legends gameplay went downhill, aim behaviour is very random on the same settings

What build were you on before?
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline BestRyzeEu

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: BestRyzeeuu

What build were you on before?

603 the previous build

Offline Xdrqgol

• View Profile
I do apologize for not including the proper info, it is my first time making a post. I will keep that in mind for future post.

Manager version 5.00.20190613
 Firmware version 5.00.20190613

I am using the beta firmware, but I just downloaded the xim app from the store on adroid. I'm not aware of what testflight is.

no worries, ok, remove your XIM app that you have installed on your phone . After that, access this link using your phone and download the apk from here and try again.

http://cloud.xim.tech/Release/XIMAPEXManager-20190613-Android.apk

let me know if this works and you regain access to all settings.
8) Power Overwhelming 8)

Offline Vixour

• View Profile
That link worked. Thank you so much!!

Offline Xdrqgol

• View Profile
That link worked. Thank you so much!!

you are welcome buddy.

every new firmware, has it's own approved manager. First post in the tread usually has all this information:
- link to download for each platform
- devices /platform  supported
- new changes in the new firmware

read that and you should be good in the future.

good luck!
8) Power Overwhelming 8)

Offline Mooos21

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: KSA
  • PSN ID: KSA
Raiju: Ultimate Edition) nacon revolution 2  Is it compatible with xim  apex .....?

Offline ORI0749

• View Profile
I recently had a case when the controller suddenly turned off in the middle of a game, and the player started to walk in circles in the game automaticly non-stop until i restarted the Xim apex. i don't know if it's related to xim apex Beta frimware or something alse....
I could not turn on the controller until I restarted the Xim apex

the console: PS4 Pro
the game: Far cry new dawn

Admin