XIM Community

XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20190613] [Manager 20190613]  (Read 35580 times)

Offline BlessUp

• MVP
    • View Profile
And you have the newest manager? Have you ttied backing up your configs doing a factor reset then restore them.

Offline M_A_D_20

• View Profile
20190613 firmware & manager.

No, i haven't tried backing up and doing a factory reset (though it might work). My report on the issue is back a page, explaining what i did and what happened. I did ask if anyone else could test to verify so i guess a couple of people have experienced the same issue and from what you're saying then i guess some haven't.. strange. These configs were created new with this firmware and not before.

By the way, i am using the PC firmware and manager.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
If you copy and paste the settings you made, an error will be displayed.

I am also experiencing this same issue. When trying to copy one config over an existing one or even a brand new config an error message appears.

Same here.

Thanks, it must be because of the "Off" value for SAB. Are you copying a Config where you've turned SAB Off?
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline M_A_D_20

• View Profile

I am also experiencing this same issue. When trying to copy one config over an existing one or even a brand new config an error message appears.

Same here.

Thanks, it must be because of the "Off" value for SAB. Are you copying a Config where you've turned SAB Off?

That works. Can't copy from SAB OFF but with SAB ON, you can.

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile

Interesting, I have SAB off so Iíll try it with it on next time.

Same here.

That works. Can't copy from SAB OFF but with SAB ON, you can.

Offline BlessUp

• MVP
    • View Profile
That explains it I use sab 0 so I havent had the issue.

Offline LeMiiRx

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: LeMiiRx
I play r6 and with this update idk my aim feels alot faster than before and weird and i dont know while iam sprinting sometimes it have input lag

Offline LeMiiRx

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: LeMiiRx
When new firmware will be available?

Offline vketv

• View Profile
Iím trying the latest Beta and seeing some issues with SAB.
Game tested : R6S
As R6S works better with Default and Common configs, tried them both.
when SAB was 0 ,while ADSed my cursor started moving slowly to either left or right depending on leaning angle. With SAB 1, this unnecessary movement was reduced but it was still there. So had to use SAB 5 with default to make the cursor movement stop.

I had reported similar behavior for last beta but didnít get any reply.
Before last beta , this issue was not present.
Tested with multiple mouse so itís not hardware issue.(500 hz,4000 dpi)
Tested with 2 different mousepads (both cloth).
Everyone is saying SAB should be 0 for R6S then why is this cursor movement happening?
Does Game ST needs rework?
Thanks

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Iím trying the latest Beta and seeing some issues with SAB.
Game tested : R6S
As R6S works better with Default and Common configs, tried them both.
when SAB was 0 ,while ADSed my cursor started moving slowly to either left or right depending on leaning angle. With SAB 1, this unnecessary movement was reduced but it was still there. So had to use SAB 5 with default to make the cursor movement stop.

I had reported similar behavior for last beta but didnít get any reply.
Before last beta , this issue was not present.
Tested with multiple mouse so itís not hardware issue.(500 hz,4000 dpi)
Tested with 2 different mousepads (both cloth).
Everyone is saying SAB should be 0 for R6S then why is this cursor movement happening?
Does Game ST needs rework?
Thanks

Does this issue happen with SAB Off?

Also, do you have your in-game deadzones set like this?: https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=43775.0#post_X10A9

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
After I updated to this version, my aim is completely different in fortnite, the aim is swaying and not percises like it used to be. I tried to reset and go back to previous version but its not valid anymore. I tried to go off with SAB but still the same, went to 0 which i used to use and nothing works! Im not sure what is wrong. I wish if we can have the older version back.

You can always downgrade, but, nothing has changed in this current Beta that would explain the changes in aim that you are experiencing. Are you still having issues?

Offline Key Movements

• View Profile
After I updated to this version, my aim is completely different in fortnite, the aim is swaying and not percises like it used to be. I tried to reset and go back to previous version but its not valid anymore. I tried to go off with SAB but still the same, went to 0 which i used to use and nothing works! Im not sure what is wrong. I wish if we can have the older version back.

You can always downgrade, but, nothing has changed in this current Beta that would explain the changes in aim that you are experiencing. Are you still having issues?

I think SAB does effect your aim because it effects the games movement mechanics Iím guessing in some sort of way, I can tell especially on pubg. Itís very noticeable when
SAB is on or off. I personally have never used SAB, mines always at 0 but now that I can turn it off or even turn it in 1 or 2 I can instantly tell a difference in like idk exactly what it is but Iím guessing itís the movement mechanics change your sensitivity, well i guess it could feel like itís different? Maybe itís the synchronization? Idk I can feel the difference though.

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
Hello Obsiv, I recently created some settings and posted them with SAB @ 0 as you suggested that SAB off might be the culprit. Iím getting feedback on my thread that there are issues still when trying to copy and paste the config. Here is a link to my thread https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=78969.0

Offline tsdbhg

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: xolhid
  • PSN ID: xolhid
I think SAB does effect your aim because it effects the games movement mechanics Iím guessing in some sort of way, I can tell especially on pubg. Itís very noticeable when
SAB is on or off. I personally have never used SAB, mines always at 0 but now that I can turn it off or even turn it in 1 or 2 I can instantly tell a difference in like idk exactly what it is but Iím guessing itís the movement mechanics change your sensitivity, well i guess it could feel like itís different? Maybe itís the synchronization? Idk I can feel the difference though.

Movement and aim are not the same thing. SAB does not effect aiming directly at all. The only way I could see a reason why people are thinking it effects aim is indirectly. If the effects of SAB effect movement in any noticable way that people are not used to, then any time the player uses the movement while aiming can make aiming feel like it has changed. This is the only way I can see SAB having any effect on aim. I have never experienced this as I use analog thumbstick movement.

Offline YogurtcuBayram

• View Profile
sab adds delay so it affects aiming(for keyboard users)
Ps4 Pro
Logitech G502
Corsair K68
Steelseries qck+

Admin