XIM Community

XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20190613] [Manager 20190613]  (Read 35589 times)

Offline ToneBop

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Tone Bop
I personally like the factory (20180501), I still have a xim4 also. Iíve never used SAB, Boost, Steady aim, or Smoothing. In my opinion, you shouldnít need it unless you play on some settings that are not necessary at all, like 12000 dpi on a mouse that canít even precisely AIM at 12000 dpi. Plus if youíre not using some kind of mechanical key switches like preferably Cherry MX, then you will probably have some problems using a XIM. Not everything is because of the firmware build or the XIM it self, go do some research and get you a good mouse with a good sensor and switches as well as a keyboard with mechanical switches.

I personally use a steelseries rival 710 mouse and ajazz ak33 rgb mechanical keyboard, all my settings were perfect until recently! Now I just have to reprogram everything to make it all feel right

Offline teambash

• View Profile
have issues more than i had before in the fortnite. the aim assist is not effectice and the aim is so bending.

Offline Bagura32rus

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: POLiCE_SHEERIFF

Hello to all ! tell me sitting on the batty [Manager 20190315] expired, had to upgrade [Manager 20190613] Can you downgrade back to 20190315?

Offline isidrojose

• Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: bAggziLLA_11
Obsiv I play mainly siege, and upon reading the comments, I read about Gun Jamming on pistol in siege, I've experience this too from the past beta that I've install and tested, and on this beta I dont experience it anymore.. I didn't post regarding this issue because maybe I just clicking my mouse faster than it should be, but now on this beta I test it and no more jams..
PS4
BENQ RL2755HM
XIM APEX : 1000 HZ
Glorious Model O : 12000 DPI and 4000 DPI on 1000 HZ
Razer Tartarus Chroma V2
SteelSeries QCK Prism
Audio Technica AD700x with Antlion Modmic and MixAmp TR

Offline baum2k

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: baum2k
iOS Users can now update! The new manager version is in Testflight right now!

Offline Double J STL

• View Profile
Ok so i finally upgraded successfully and this build is absolutely terrible for Fortnite. Everything feels snappy and the smooth sens I had before this is gone. I was on 12000 dpi with a7.50 xim sens and that is completely unplayable. Matter of fact any xim sens is unplayable now on 12k dpi and this 100% was not the case before this. Iíve been forced to lower my dpi to 3300  and raise my in app sens and that  still feels very snappy. Not sure to exactly explain it but something is off and I hate it lol. Just throwing my honest review out there.

Zero issues here, I actually build quite a bit better, but I did have a firmware update for my Corsair Dark Core Mouse which probably helped. I have been at 3800 DPI for over 6 months now.... I tried a higher DPI and found that a 4Kish DPI seems to be the sweet spot. Others have mentioned this quite a bit in various threads over time.

I'm also looking for some sweaty Ximmers, hit me up for Fortnite. I have 1300ish wins and always looking for KBM players who are focused on team and dubs over kills...

GT = Double J STL

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Obsiv I play mainly siege, and upon reading the comments, I read about Gun Jamming on pistol in siege, I've experience this too from the past beta that I've install and tested, and on this beta I dont experience it anymore.. I didn't post regarding this issue because maybe I just clicking my mouse faster than it should be, but now on this beta I test it and no more jams..

Did you have to turn SAB to Off on this firmware in order to stop the jamming, or, did just upgrading fix the problem for you?
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline isidrojose

• Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: bAggziLLA_11

Did you have to turn SAB to Off on this firmware in order to stop the jamming, or, did just upgrading fix the problem for you?

I don't use SAB because I don't know what will happen if I use it LOL, I just upgrade to the latest beta and fix the problem.. but I need to play around for couple of hours and see if there is no jamming.. its very hard if your using shield operator when you are bout to spam and got that jam..
PS4
BENQ RL2755HM
XIM APEX : 1000 HZ
Glorious Model O : 12000 DPI and 4000 DPI on 1000 HZ
Razer Tartarus Chroma V2
SteelSeries QCK Prism
Audio Technica AD700x with Antlion Modmic and MixAmp TR

Offline Rx7Jordan

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Your Mom Dms Me
I am on the latest beta and just started using the joycons. The xim never seems to save the pairing settings. Whenever the xim powers off it loses the pairing info and then I have to repair it before every use

Offline M_A_D_20

• View Profile

I don't use SAB because I don't know what will happen if I use it LOL, I just upgrade to the latest beta and fix the problem.. but I need to play around for couple of hours and see if there is no jamming.. its very hard if your using shield operator when you are bout to spam and got that jam..

In the xim SAB settings, what percent is your SAB set at? By upgrading to this beta, SAB will be auntomatically ON till you go into the SAB settings to switch it to OFF.. so if your SAB settings is saying SAB 0, you then can decrease the value again till it is SAB OFF.

I may be wrong here, but if you haven's turned SAB to OFF in your xim settings, then this beta is effectively the same as the previous builds.

Offline OPness

• View Profile
I mostly play fortnite which works fine on with zero SAB.
now my keyboard is a WOOTING TWO which i remap WASD to a analog input, but i can only use this feature with xim-link, with last update and this update when i press both S & A at the same time nothing happens. but if i remap the S key to a digital key it works fine.

With SAB OFF i have to double tap W key to move but only at the start and the S&A still dont work when pressed together. now i don't know if it is the keyboard software, so take that in to consideration.

I did notice i hit more shots running  xim-link, there is nothing worst then when you have your cross hair on your traget and your bullets are not hitting. i only use the keybaord with xim-link the mouse is connected dirctly to the XIM HUB

CONSOLE: XBOXONEX [email protected]

KEYBOARD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxJJwkxdPPI

MOUSE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=131&v=ehCjeLwVSdE

Swiftpoint Z 3500DPI @ 1000hz

Synchronzize Default
HIP AIM :         9:00
Y/X ratio :         1.50
no aim down sight
everything else is at zero

Offline Wxstrn-

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Above
I was one of the ones having the movement problem and gun jamming. I will test this out tonight and let you know. I did find that I have less movement problems if I bind sprint to my right click in cod. Cod is all I play. I also have right click as ads.

Offline YogurtcuBayram

• View Profile
Tried SAB off and 0 value on fortnite.Movement and mouse feels really bad on this firmware. I prefer 0603
Ps4 Pro
Logitech G502
Corsair K68
Steelseries qck+

Offline Algimantas87

• If you can't beat them,†join them.
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: NO_F3AR_MnK_HERE
Gun jamming fixed in R6S , COD4 plays alright, but BfV feels weird I'm start feeling with this update I have gun jamming in BFV. Tried SAB off, SAB0 until SAb10. Dont now bfv was much better on previous builds. And this is where I'm stuck R6S and BFV my most playable games :D :D one game fixed but other is fu..ed lol
Xim Apex
Platform:PS4
Mouse:Logitech G305 + G Pro Wireless
Keyboard:Razer BlackWidow Chroma v2
Mouse pad: Cooler Master  MP510 Gaming Surface - XL
Headphone: Steelseries arctis pro + gamedac
Monitor:Acer GF276Abmipx 27 Inch FHD Gaming Monitor

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
Just a heads up the Mac iOS TestFlight is available for download.