XIM Community

XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20190613] [Manager 20190613]  (Read 35590 times)

Offline Lukino

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: ManHasNoName85
I was hesistant to update to the latest beta, was using prev build until today. Since i updated, my apex legends gameplay went downhill, aim behaviour is very random on the same settings

What build were you on before?

603 the previous build

I too use 603 still as loads of people reporting issues after update specially with apex legends aim behaviour. Hopefully it wonít expire as finally got my settings right.

Offline Wxstrn-

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Above
Not sure if itís the bo4 update or this beta but I canít hit the broad side of a barn without angle snapping on this beta. Iím not crazy.

Offline Darkest Inferno

• Dom Baker
    • View Profile
Ok so idk if Iím missing something prior to upgrade to both firmware and manager 20190613 I was using firmware 20180501 and manager 20190601 and I had a good config for halo and I used to have the option of sab from 0- highest value.... so I upgraded and didnít like how it felt and I downgraded back full reset multiple times and downloaded manager 20190601 again and firmware 20180501 and now I have no sab option at all and my sensitivity feels hindered by slightly more aim assist. Now I know previous builds that didnít have sab had small amounts of sab say 5 already in and when I had the option to put it on 0 my aim felt perfect. Now since downgrading I no longer have that option and donít know how to get it back. Is it because there is a new iOS manager and I upgraded mean I canít use the previous iOS manager build? Because with firmware 20180501 and manager 20190601 I had sab value options and now they are gone.
Former halo 2/3 competitor just trying to win one game at a time :) main games used to be halo 2/3 but now are red dead redemption 2 and fortnite. Now mostly play on PS4 as well.

Offline Darkest Inferno

• Dom Baker
    • View Profile
Iíve also noticed that while using firmware 20180501 regardless of what manager Iím using even the latest 20190613 manager I still have no options as to changing sab has something changed in that regard and now whatís the minimum firmware I have to be to get the sab option I say minimum because just for me personally the betas always get worse and worse when it comes to aim behavior(aim assist whatever you want to call it itís easily determined when your aimer has far more aim assist using a logitechg 13 analog stick yes it effects it thatís why I kept it at 0 and now I canít adjust it what so ever so now itís defaulted to an unofficial unseen sab value set). so I just want my old settings back.
« Last Edit: 04:21 PM - 07/01/19 by Darkest Inferno »
Former halo 2/3 competitor just trying to win one game at a time :) main games used to be halo 2/3 but now are red dead redemption 2 and fortnite. Now mostly play on PS4 as well.

Offline Key Movements

• View Profile
This firmware is working perfectly! I can almost recreate pc settings.

Offline Dylan0203

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Dylan-0203
borderland2
While sprinting, press ďdĒ will cancel sprint
This bug makes game unplayable
ďAĒ also will cause this issue, but not that often.
I have set sab from off to 5, still have this issue

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
borderland2

Welcome to the community. What was the last firmware you used that didn't have this problem?
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline Dylan0203

• View Profile
borderland2

Welcome to the community. What was the last firmware you used that didn't have this problem?

I think it was [Manager 20181109], but I only played overwatch & division 2.
BorderLand 2 is after upgrade to this one `20190613`, so it didn't test with the last version I installed.

I did try to reset with factory settings and build the config from scratch but no luck.

maybe I should go back to retail?
or I can downgrade to firmware 20181109 with current test flight ios manager?

Offline Dylan0203

• View Profile
Re: XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20190613] [Manager 20190613]
« Reply #158 on: 05:52 AM - 07/03/19 »
And I tried manager: 20180528, firmware 20180501, still got the same issue.
maybe the problem is from the game config?

Offline Dylan0203

• View Profile
Re: XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20190613] [Manager 20190613]
« Reply #159 on: 06:06 AM - 07/03/19 »
Tried with the controller, it's in-game behavior.
not allow sprint front with a little left or right will stop.
sorry for the miss report.

Admin