XIM Community

d1sable Apex Legends Ranked Mode Config - 7KD - 12,000 Kills 12.07.19  (Read 8374 times)

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: YouTube_d1sable
Yes just use 10k and up the sense a bit.

Offline Twoiwillie

• View Profile
I just wanted you to know that these settings are terrifying. I never come close to losing a gunfight now. I'm lasering everything, it feels just like pc. Thanks so much!

Offline Soar0931

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Ps4
  • PSN ID: Soar_TW
Can I use FOV:104?
Will it affect the settings you share?
I personally are not used to using FOV: 90
thank you.

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
U can use whatever fov u like its just fir me in competitve u need to be able to see and aim at range so less fov helps.

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
I just wanted you to know that these settings are terrifying. I never come close to losing a gunfight now. I'm lasering everything, it feels just like pc. Thanks so much!

Nice!

Offline BestRyzeEu

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: BestRyzeeuu
If i decrease sab on ads will it make aa a bit weaker and easier to control or it is the opposite?

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
Sab does not weaken or strengthen aa

Its tries to give a better aa behaviour.

So entry and exit from hit box essentially.

Offline Mohagameover

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Xixi
excellent configuration 👌 I've put it similar to yours because I do not have the options of boost and steady aim, I do not have the version xim manager that you have, the one I have is 20180528 😓 if you can help I would appreciate it thank you

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
I dont use boost or steady aim dude

Offline AgentAnesthetic

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: AnestheticAgent
XBox One X - These settings are absurd.  I was using Default Sync since March.  I switched this morning to these new settings (common, 1000hz) and my first game dropped 7 kills 1300 damage.  The tracking is awesome.  There is still aim assist but itís just right now - not too sticky.

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
XBox One X - These settings are absurd.  I was using Default Sync since March.  I switched this morning to these new settings (common, 1000hz) and my first game dropped 7 kills 1300 damage.  The tracking is awesome.  There is still aim assist but itís just right now - not too sticky.

Another satisfied customer =0

Offline SnyPerGhosty

• View Profile
Thank you so much D1sable for this Config its awsome!! i didnt found the right config for me until i found this one. I am lasering people its not evern fair :D i have only one little issue with this one an thats but i dont know why, but i think its my fault that when i fight people like mid or long range i cant stick on them so good as i do when they are in front off me? And what would you say can i do if i would want a little more aim assist? But as i said in the beginning this config is f****** awsome!!

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
Thank you so much D1sable for this Config its awsome!! i didnt found the right config for me until i found this one. I am lasering people its not evern fair :D i have only one little issue with this one an thats but i dont know why, but i think its my fault that when i fight people like mid or long range i cant stick on them so good as i do when they are in front off me? And what would you say can i do if i would want a little more aim assist? But as i said in the beginning this config is f****** awsome!!

Yeah thats the trade off, sticking on people from distance. To add more AA i would change to 500z on both First then if the does not work then start coming down in dpi by 2000 at a time until you are happy.

The reason this config is designed in this way is that in ranked play at high levels almost nobody uses mid range guns as all fights are either at large distances or right up close.

So essentially a longbow + R99 or triple take + R99 etc are the way to go.

I feel like close to mid with r301 is also an absolute laser due to easy movement to the head.

I know this sounds silly but also another way to help stick on people at mid to range with  r301 etx is to place crosshair on them, start to hold strafe and up either way (right is better as r301 recoils right at first) and then move down and slightly left on mouse and really focus on that with ur hand. Consciously say to urself each time u are going to strongly focus on it and try to not miss a bullet. After over half clip it will recoil left abit so practice over and over till u have the counter pattern down. The strafe is important to help. Repeat it over and over. GL
« Last Edit: 07:30 AM - 07/14/19 by d1sable »

Offline SnyPerGhosty

• View Profile
Thanks D1sable for the fast answer i think i try the thing with the 500hh and do this also with the training to improve my aim that i dont miss any shot anymore in apex and yea. How i said thank you d1sable for posting this config and testing the whole time new stuff to give us the best configs. Keep the great work up!! And nice youtube Videos btw you are a beast!!

Online darreng

• View Profile

Yeah thats the trade off, sticking on people from distance. To add more AA i would change to 500z on both First then if the does not work then start coming down in dpi by 2000 at a time until you are happy.

The reason this config is designed in this way is that in ranked play at high levels almost nobody uses mid range guns as all fights are either at large distances or right up close.

So essentially a longbow + R99 or triple take + R99 etc are the way to go.

I feel like close to mid with r301 is also an absolute laser due to easy movement to the head.

I know this sounds silly but also another way to help stick on people at mid to range with  r301 etx is to place crosshair on them, start to hold strafe and up either way (right is better as r301 recoils right at first) and then move down and slightly left on mouse and really focus on that with ur hand. Consciously say to urself each time u are going to strongly focus on it and try to not miss a bullet. After over half clip it will recoil left abit so practice over and over till u have the counter pattern down. The strafe is important to help. Repeat it over and over. GL
[/quote]

Any more tips? That is gold!!!!