XIM Community

Tried Apex Legends with Xim 4 Setfings.....  (Read 646 times)

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
Tried Apex Legends with Xim 4 Setfings.....
« on: 07:45 AM - 06/12/19 »
Let me start by saying that I haven't played apex in a month. I've gotten kind of bored with it. It took a a few games to get back into the rhythm. But after a while I started to do pretty good. I wasn't putting up 11+ kills as I did with my other settings. My sticky aim all but disappeared when using the apex as a Xim 4. But mouse movements felt a lot smoother. I mean really really smooth. Long range shots were a lot easier. Don't know why but I felt as if my tracking was a lot better and more precise. Pretty sure it's a placebo feeling though. I will most likely run my xim this way for a while.

Current Apex settings...

Xim 125 hz polling
Logitech G502 Proteus 4000 dpi and 1000 Hz polling
No SAB
No Boost
Curve set to 95 (leave yours on default I just prefer mine that way)
No steady aim
Hip/ADS 13/12.50
Default sync

And that's literally it. With this set up you can really run any dpi and polling honestly. This is just what I'm running right now per Od1n's tutorial for a Xim 4 feel. And I'm very impressed with how much you can do with simple settings. It goes to show that skill comes with time. It doesn't matter what settings you use. If you don't put in time you won't see results.
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Offline MaddinFwsc

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Maddin2001
Re: Tried Apex Legends with Xim 4 Setfings.....
« Reply #1 on: 09:58 AM - 06/12/19 »
Bekommt mann dadurch mehr aim assist

Offline Lzy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11:46 AM - 06/12/19 »

you are so @#$% annoying man you wont get an aimbot with your xim apex get over it

This is a english forum so people can't help you if you talk german here besides the german section

Offline inhert101

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12:09 PM - 06/12/19 »
Let me start by saying that I haven't played apex in a month. I've gotten kind of bored with it. It took a a few games to get back into the rhythm. But after a while I started to do pretty good. I wasn't putting up 11+ kills as I did with my other settings. My sticky aim all but disappeared when using the apex as a Xim 4. But mouse movements felt a lot smoother. I mean really really smooth. Long range shots were a lot easier. Don't know why but I felt as if my tracking was a lot better and more precise. Pretty sure it's a placebo feeling though. I will most likely run my xim this way for a while.

Current Apex settings...

Xim 125 hz polling
No SAB
No Boost
No steady aim
Hip/ADS 13/12.50
Default sync

And that's literally it. With this set up you can really run any dpi and polling honestly. This is just what I'm running right now per Od1n's tutorial for a Xim 4 feel. And I'm very impressed with how much you can do with simple settings. It goes to show that skill comes with time. It doesn't matter what settings you use. If you don't put in time you won't see results.

So curious and maybe I misread but doesnt it cause something if the polling rate on your xim and mouse are different?

Offline Dodge

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 12:19 PM - 06/12/19 »

Ohne Scheiss Junge, du nervst!
Xim 1000hz | Viper V2 Pro 1000hz | 1800 DPI

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 09:52 PM - 06/12/19 »

Current Apex settings...

Xim 125 hz polling
No SAB
No Boost
No steady aim
Hip/ADS 13/12.50
Default sync

So curious and maybe I misread but doesnt it cause something if the polling rate on your xim and mouse are different?
No, in fact it doesnt really do anything. When the Xim 4 was out the only thing you could change was the polling of your mouse. The only time you will have an issue is if your Xim is set to a higher polling rate than your mouse. Your Xim can be set to a lower polling rate than your mouse and still function properly.
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Admin