XIM Community

Is there any other mouse and keyboard adapters for console out there?  (Read 231 times)

Offline FixDoesCaptchaQuestionsXD

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: OsterJP
Is there any other mouse and keyboard adapters for console out there?

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Yes. They all suck.

Official Australian distributor for XIM Apex, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM Apex demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline FixDoesCaptchaQuestionsXD

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: OsterJP
Bad question to ask on a Xim Community Forum haha

Can you at least name them so I can look them up my self? If you are even allowed lol

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
You don't have Google?  :o

Official Australian distributor for XIM Apex, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad

Offline ceebs

• MVP
  • Captain_Minxley
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
Now, now. Come on antithesis. You know it's your job to look up stuff for community members.
Where's Half-Life 3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro, Crucial MX500 1TB SSD, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, CM Swift RX, Audio Technica ATH AD700, Soundblaster X7, LG 27UD58.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Intel Core i5 [email protected], Corsair H100i, EVGA GTX780, 16gb G-Skill [email protected], XFX ProSeries (Black Edition) 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 3xSamsung Evo 500 SSD, WD 1TB HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables. And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!

Offline Kuy

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Zergsy (Smurf Account)
The two I can think of off my head, are, Cronus Max, and Titan One/Two.

Some Xim users plug their Xim into one or the other so they get the benefits of Ximís Smart Translators, plus access to scripts or macros.

Xim is really the only one out there that comes close to 1:1 mouse feel. (I used to use a cronus)

Itíll be like night and day difference if youíre coming from using one.

Offline bt1740

• View Profile
titan 2 > cronus.

titan 2 imo is better than xim for BO4. Any other game xim > cronus or titan 2 unless youre looking for scripts, then a xim and titan 2 combo works nicely.

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
Yeap Titan Two does pretty well in some games, I liked on Fortnite more than XIM, is good to have options but XIM with is unique and undoubtedly superior technology offers the best performance and committed support from his creator.

And what is the point of these threads exactly Saltywatch?, you need more attention again?
XIM APEX + Titan Two
PS4 Pro - ASUS VG245H 24" - Astro A40 TR MixAmp - Yeyian Spark Keyboard - e-Sports Ventus R - Zowie G-SR

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Titan Two would be a distant second to XIM for most games, even though that's not remotely close to its primary function.

Every other "mouse & keyboard adapter" on the market is a steaming pile of diarrhea.

Offline Algimantas87

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: NO_F3AR_MnK_HERE
Used titantwo to play R6S that was the worst decision,  only played for 2min, back to xim lol. I only tested. :D :D but anyway sold my titantwo cause if u cant write scripts yourself it's pretty useless.  Not much scripts out there.

Offline bt1740

• View Profile
Used titantwo to play R6S that was the worst decision,  only played for 2min, back to xim lol. I only tested. :D :D but anyway sold my titantwo cause if u cant write scripts yourself it's pretty useless.  Not much scripts out there.
you can use most cronus scripts