XIM Community

Best mouse to use with Xim Apex?  (Read 601 times)

Offline bt1740

• View Profile
Re: Best mouse to use with Xim Apex?
« Reply #15 on: 05:38 PM - 06/12/19 »
ok get a rival 310

you can macro on their software, known shape, good sensor, 3 buttons excluding scroll wheel, known company

Offline FixDoesCaptchaQuestionsXD

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: OsterJP
« Reply #16 on: 05:49 PM - 06/12/19 »
Rival 310: Maybe
But is the DPI button programmable? Can I like change it to a normal button?(That small button at the top, thatís a DPI button, right?)

And I did some research myself and I think the Razer Mamba Elite would be better. It also has all the points I mentioned but I donít know about the on board memory. Will I be able to save the DPI and Hz on the on board memory and what about the macros?

What do you think, is the Razer Mamba Elite a good choice?

Offline bt1740

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 08:08 PM - 06/12/19 »
Rival 310: Maybe
But is the DPI button programmable? Can I like change it to a normal button?(That small button at the top, thatís a DPI button, right?)

And I did some research myself and I think the Razer Mamba Elite would be better. It also has all the points I mentioned but I donít know about the on board memory. Will I be able to save the DPI and Hz on the on board memory and what about the macros?

What do you think, is the Razer Mamba Elite a good choice?
maybe? it fits your criteria lol.
yes.
the wireless version?
the wired is a laser sensor, not optical. And no onboard but referr to my other reply. saves dpi

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 08:19 PM - 06/12/19 »
No not the wireless. And if by criteria you mean shape and weight and feel and all that, I think the Razer Mamba Elite with be better for me cause the biggest difference between this mouse and the Rival 310 is the size and I generally prefer bigger mice.

Sooo

Yes? Is it a good choice? Any disadvantages?

Offline bt1740

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 08:21 PM - 06/12/19 »
No not the wireless. And if by criteria you mean shape and weight and feel and all that, I think the Razer Mamba Elite with be better for me cause the biggest difference between this mouse and the Rival 310 is the size and I generally prefer bigger mice.

Sooo

Yes? Is it a good choice? Any disadvantages?
its a laser sensor. not good for gaming.

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 09:17 PM - 06/12/19 »
its a laser sensor. not good for gaming.

Nope. This is what it says on the official Razer site.

Featuring our acclaimed Razer 5G Advanced Optical Sensor with true 16,000 DPI, experience a new standard of precision and speed. With a Resolution Accuracy of 99.4%, you stay on target even during intense action.

Offline grandmastampon

• Shooting truck driver
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: GrandmasGlock
« Reply #21 on: 10:14 PM - 06/12/19 »
This is like asking what underwear is best for men?
The responses would look something like this...

Boxers
Boxer briefs
Briefs
Bikini
Thong (yes they make them for men)
Jock strap

Then we get into whatís the best fabric material...

Cotton
Spandex
Modal
...etc.

Then the reasons each individual says itís the best.

Fits snug
Fits Loose
Supportive
Moisture control
Softness of material
Amount of room for junk
Etc.

Btw, Iím not being an @#$% here. But Iím just trying to prove a point.

You wouldnít go buy a certain underwear just because someone says itís the best, youíd look for what fits your needs, requirements and what feels right to you.

In a perfect world Iím sure we all here dream of, thereíd be a store where you can build your own mouse with the perfect shape (fitted to your hand/grip style) buttons exactly in the perfect spot. Sensor/onboard software etc that we choose or want.
Stopped gaming for a few years cause life took a priority, getting back into gaming. 05/2019

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 10:35 PM - 06/12/19 »
I already told you my requirements and now itís your job to find a mouse with all of them.

Offline isidrojose

• Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: bAggziLLA_11
« Reply #23 on: 11:12 PM - 06/12/19 »
I already told you my requirements and now itís your job to find a mouse with all of them.

It is your job to do the research and read reviews..LOL.. is it hard to watch and read? and after this and you experience XIM, for sure you will ask what is the best settings for the game you want to play.
PS4
BENQ RL2755HM
XIM APEX : 1000 HZ
Glorious Model O : 12000 DPI and 4000 DPI on 1000 HZ
Razer Tartarus Chroma V2
SteelSeries QCK Prism
Audio Technica AD700x with Antlion Modmic and MixAmp TR

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 11:23 PM - 06/12/19 »
Instead of looking at all the mice and checking do they have everything you need itís better to make a list of the things you need and put it on a forum so maybe someone already knows a mouse just like that

Offline bt1740

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 11:24 PM - 06/12/19 »

hahaha yeah im gonna stop trying to help you. i suggest others should too. cant tell if trolling or if youre actually a brat inrl.

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 11:27 PM - 06/12/19 »
If you know a mouse with all the points I mentioned you can tell me. If you donít itís ok you donít have to go look for it.

Offline lunchalot

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 07:18 AM - 06/14/19 »
If you know a mouse with all the points I mentioned you can tell me. If you donít itís ok you donít have to go look for it.

Swiftpoint Z
- Made by a good and widely known company Fairly new company theymake Swiftpoint Z and Propoint mouse.

- It has to have a lot of programmable buttons. It has a lot of buttons accessible just by the index and middle finger  and you can assign any button as a SHIFT modifier for even more buttons

- Onboard memory macro support with rapid fire macros.Best programmability seen in a mouse with onboard software. Only have to program once and take elsewhere. Macros and rapid fire.

- Under £60(can be used and I would appreciate if it was from amazon) >A little expensive but can be had for sale at 100 or less.

Steelseries Rival 500
- Made by a good and widely known company. Check

- It has to have a lot of programmable buttons. Check - Most of the buttons are on the side. Thumb buttons.

- Onboard memory macro support with rapid fire macros. Check

- Under £60(can be used and I would appreciate if it was from amazon). Check

I have both and I prefer the Swiftpoint Z because of its deep programmability and location of its buttons. You can even assign mouse movement to actions. I use mouse movements side to side assigned to A and D for driving in most games.