XIM Community

Horrible!! 125hz in 2019?!  (Read 516 times)

Offline Kingownagexx

• Xbox Ambassador
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: King Ownage XV
Horrible!! 125hz in 2019?!
« on: 04:54 AM - 06/06/19 »
This was an absolute scam, I plugged it into my console and it wouldn't even sync. Someone told me to put it in the freezer because it will recharge the lithium battery inside and now it won't even turn on. Im never buying another XIM product this was not worth the $200 I paid on ebay. The XIM1 sucks
XIM Apex - Xbox One X

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: Horrible!! 125hz in 2019?!
« Reply #1 on: 09:19 AM - 06/06/19 »
XIM1, freezer, hmmmm.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline WarCat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 02:20 PM - 06/06/19 »
This was an absolute scam, I plugged it into my console and it wouldn't even sync. Someone told me to put it in the freezer because it will recharge the lithium battery inside and now it won't even turn on. Im never buying another XIM product this was not worth the $200 I paid on ebay. The XIM1 sucks

I think you may have gotten the wrong instructions, it depends on what firmware version you are on. If you are on any other version of firmware besides XIM Revision 10-26-2007, you put it in the freezer. With XIM Revision 10-26-2007 you need to put it in the microwave as that firmware version no longer supports cool temperature lithium regeneration, only heat generated lithium regeneration. Always read the instructions first.

**legal disclaimer** this post was sarcasm, no one should place any electronic device in the microwave or the freezer. Any action after reading this post is of your own choice and the person who made this post assumes no liability for any of these actions, including those that lack common sense.

For anyone who is reading this, OP is (obviously) not serious, and you should not buy a XIM1 in 2019.

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 02:07 PM - 08/11/19 »
yooo i just read this.... Is this for real? I just died from laughter.

Always streaming, Click the spinning logo!

Offline Lucifalic

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Lucifalic
« Reply #4 on: 04:56 PM - 08/11/19 »
Hahahaha amazing.

Hey obsiv I put my apex though my table saw cause then I would have two but now it won’t work??? What kinda product is this?

Offline CAL50vengeance

• R6 Siege - check out my youtube channel.
    • View Profile
    • Xim.R6siege.apeX@YouTube
  • PSN ID: Just PM I got a few..
« Reply #5 on: 07:23 AM - 08/12/19 »
Easy solution, put whatever xim1 is, in the dirt and carefully feed it with water. In a couple of weeks it may grow to be an Apex.

Important "12 hours sunlight, 12 h darkness!"

Good luck ☺
Visit my RAINBOW SIX SIEGE YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChZctiLjcd9Jskxijer8BuA

# Logitech G Pro wireless
# Razer Blackwiddow Tournament edition.
# Samsung 28 inch. 1ms with 4K option.