XIM Community

XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20190603] [Manager 20190601]  (Read 13381 times)

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
I'm sending a private build to those on here that are experiencing this gun jamming issue to try out and see how it affects the problem. Please let me know what you find.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline Neo1089

• View Profile
so I dont seem to have any particular issue anymore after updating the firmware and the manager!

But what I noticed in a week of keyboard instead of sony nav, like every 20-30 games, I would have for 1 second in the middle of the screen : Input Blocked (Fortnite ps4), then it just goes away and nothing happens.

What does this mean?

Offline BlessUp

• MVP
    • View Profile
I've noticed gun jamming type issues on pubg but I thought it was just because the games low and inconsistent fps along with lack of action queuing was the cause of this. I have 2 Xim apex if you send me the private build I can compare the private vs latest beta to see if I notice any differences.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
I've noticed gun jamming type issues on pubg but I thought it was just because the games low and inconsistent fps along with lack of action queuing was the cause of this. I have 2 Xim apex if you send me the private build I can compare the private vs latest beta to see if I notice any differences.

Sure, I'll send it over to you. :)

Offline LeMiiRx

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: LeMiiRx
Iam playing rainbow six siege and sometimes iam having gun jamming issue

Offline Wxstrn-

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Above
Can confirm gun jamming issue on single shot guns, also there is a movement delay. I know that it could be key rollover but it did not do this on last vet. It did however on the one before that. Itís weird. Config seem inconsistent on this beta in correlation with movement as well. If I reset sometimes itíll fee ok but other times... well most of the time the delay is there.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Can confirm gun jamming issue on single shot guns, also there is a movement delay. I know that it could be key rollover but it did not do this on last vet. It did however on the one before that. Itís weird. Config seem inconsistent on this beta in correlation with movement as well. If I reset sometimes itíll fee ok but other times... well most of the time the delay is there.

What is the last firmware you tried that you didn't experience this movement delay?

Offline Wxstrn-

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Above
The micro adjustments feel pretty nice in this game and the mouse feels solid for the most part. Way better than the last two builds. The profiles seem to change or feel different on this one without a reset, or reload. It's funny that the mouse is perfect on this one almost! However, the movement is off. Whereas, the last two builds the movement was spot on but I couldnt win a gun fight to save my life.

Tbh, I know this is general as an answer.... But, build 204,119, and 109 felt great.
From now on I will start recording my findings more.
Now I don't know what to do as I can only downgrade to manger version 315 or vanilla. Hmm.
I can use PC but I like using my phone.

My aiming on this build is spot on. I feel like this is almost there! Just I keep loosing control of my character movement and dying. lol.

Offline Omarf826

• View Profile
The micro adjustments feel pretty nice in this game and the mouse feels solid for the most part. Way better than the last two builds. The profiles seem to change or feel different on this one without a reset, or reload. It's funny that the mouse is perfect on this one almost! However, the movement is off. Whereas, the last two builds the movement was spot on but I couldnt win a gun fight to save my life.

Tbh, I know this is general as an answer.... But, build 204,119, and 109 felt great.
From now on I will start recording my findings more.
Now I don't know what to do as I can only downgrade to manger version 315 or vanilla. Hmm.
I can use PC but I like using my phone.

My aiming on this build is spot on. I feel like this is almost there! Just I keep loosing control of my character movement and dying. lol.

Exactly!! same situation i reported to osbiv based on my trial run and tests with the private beta, its like theres a input delay in the overall buttons you press. Movement is just not smooth like 320, 204, or 119(best one imo). The aiming is def solid just doesnt go well with the movement or button delay

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Which game are we talking about again? Is this PUBG.

I looked at your trace (thanks for sending that) and it's perfect. There are no timing issues with your console. You are using 1000Hz. Can you please switch to 125Hz and let me know if that changes anything for you?

If this is PUBG, we have no choice, the game doesn't work with SAB fully disabled -- I have seen many reports about this. But, all the prior builds mentioned have the same SAB (or just minor tweaks).

It would really help to know if you experience this in all games for just one. And, when it happens, if you pop back out to the console dash when it's happening do you also notice this delay when pressing buttons? Without info like this, it's going to be really hard to track down because when I look at what XIM is passing to the console, there is no explanation.

Thanks for the help.

Offline Omarf826

• View Profile
Which game are we talking about again? Is this PUBG.

I looked at your trace (thanks for sending that) and it's perfect. There are no timing issues with your console. You are using 1000Hz. Can you please switch to 125Hz and let me know if that changes anything for you?

If this is PUBG, we have no choice, the game doesn't work with SAB fully disabled -- I have seen many reports about this. But, all the prior builds mentioned have the same SAB (or just minor tweaks).

It would really help to know if you experience this in all games for just one. And, when it happens, if you pop back out to the console dash when it's happening do you also notice this delay when pressing buttons? Without info like this, it's going to be really hard to track down because when I look at what XIM is passing to the console, there is no explanation.

Thanks for the help.

The only games i have tested this beta on was bo4/blackout, have yet to try apex legends or other games.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
What's strange here is that we have a large CoD audience (especially BO4) and this latest Beta's SAB is the same as our retail firmware, but, I haven't heard much about issues like this. But, to be sure, I'm going to put together a build that disables SAB completely. If the problem still happens, then, there isn't much else that can be changed.

Offline LeMiiRx

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: LeMiiRx
In rainbow six siege while iam shooting sometimes it stops shooting can u send me private beta so i can test it

Offline Omarf826

• View Profile
Btw you guys, the manager 315 actually works with the private beta so you dont have to revert your managers back if all else fails. You can still see all the advanced options

Offline Algimantas87

• If you can't beat them,†join them.
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: NO_F3AR_MnK_HERE
Sometimes I have problem when I'm shooting from pistol in R6S . Most of the time its shooting fast and now very often it seems like it doesnt register all my clicks.  Mouse is pretty new rival 710.dont think its botton problem. If u can send me private beta to test would appreciate
Xim Apex
Platform:PS4
Mouse:Logitech G305
Keyboard:Razer BlackWidow Chroma v2
Mouse pad: Steelseries cloth
Headphone: Steelseries arctis pro + gamedac
Monitor:Acer GF276Abmipx 27 Inch FHD Gaming Monitor