XIM Community

XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20190603] [Manager 20190601]  (Read 12634 times)

Offline Omarf826

• View Profile
Someone test the semi automatic but on blackout currently and report back, gun will stop firing even after clicking several times
Same issue when firing with m16 in  Pubg

There it is, more than one user experiencing the same issue, and someone else pointed it out in another post in a diff section, its like the issue only happens with burst/semi fire weapons only when trying to rapidly tap the fire button on the player as your tracking him... please admins look into this issue, i wont upgrade my firmware from 320 until this issue gets resolved...

Offline MaNuAl

• View Profile
Not sure if this is a FW bug or a Fortnite bug but there's been times when trying to build, say a wall (left click) and it's stuck in ramp (right click) - after a few left clicks, it eventually switches over.

Could be related to the issue the PUBG/Blackout guys are having with firing?

Offline ozzixdd

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: OzZi_Wariat
Yo. I also created a post that the 1 click - 1 fire weapon stops when you fast click the mouse button. Test in Blackout.  I have and tried on logitech g502 wirelles, logitech g903, steelseries 600

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Yo. I also created a post that the 1 click - 1 fire weapon stops when you fast click the mouse button. Test in Blackout.  I have and tried on logitech g502 wirelles, logitech g903, steelseries 600

I can reduce the SAB trigger latency, but, it's already really close to our retail build values.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline Omarf826

• View Profile

I can reduce the SAB trigger latency, but, it's already really close to our retail build values.

Idk what you gotta do but this is game breaking, you will get outgunned by someone whose decent in any gun fight where you have any semi-auto gun, it just shoots too slow, it doesn't register the 2nd and 3rd clicks, and every shot counts in blackout/ othe games

Offline tsdbhg

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: xolhid
  • PSN ID: xolhid

Idk what you gotta do but this is game breaking, you will get outgunned by someone whose decent in any gun fight where you have any semi-auto gun, it just shoots too slow, it doesn't register the 2nd and 3rd clicks, and every shot counts in blackout/ othe games

I have been playing with the newest beta the entire last week and use semi auto weapons a lot in multiplayer and blackout. I have never experienced this issue. There may be a hardware compatibility issue for those that are.

Offline BlueAid

• View Profile
This beta should be pushed to retail, imo.
CM MasterKeys Pro M White | Logitech G203 | Steelseries QcK Heavy

PS4 Pro | Xbox One S

XIM APEX | XIM 4 | XIM Edge

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: YouTube_d1sable
I suspect advanced features like this will remain beta so as to not confuse or put off casual user's but i could be wrong.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog

I'm not convinced that this is the cause of the issue you are hitting. We are talking about 10's of milliseconds here of added delay. I personally can't achieve more than ~7 clicks/s but perhaps you can? Can you measure it here and let us know how fast you can go?: https://cookie.riimu.net/speed

Offline YogurtcuBayram

• View Profile
I'm playing bf1 and fortnite. I've had the problem of not being able to shoot several times.
Ps4 Pro
Logitech G502
Corsair K68
Steelseries qck+

Offline Neo1089

• View Profile
I switched recently from Sony Nav to Keyboard, and I play fortnite!

This means I had to enable sab (I use an ADS profile, and I have 200 SAB there, found this setting in the shared config)

What I noticed right away, is that I'm struggling to shoot 1 bullet per click.

What I mean is, when I use a rifle, sometimes I dont spam or hold the Fire button, but I precisely shoot one bullet at a time.

Now if I press my Fire button, 50% of the time, it will shoot twice, even if I pressed the Fire button once!

I'm not sure what the cause is, but this is happening since a week ago, and there were 2 major changes:

-sony nav to keyboard (and activated SAB on ADS)
-changed mouse from g502 spectrum to the new wireless g502 lightspeed

any clue what this could be?

Offline Omarf826

• View Profile
I switched recently from Sony Nav to Keyboard, and I play fortnite!

This means I had to enable sab (I use an ADS profile, and I have 200 SAB there, found this setting in the shared config)

What I noticed right away, is that I'm struggling to shoot 1 bullet per click.

What I mean is, when I use a rifle, sometimes I dont spam or hold the Fire button, but I precisely shoot one bullet at a time.

Now if I press my Fire button, 50% of the time, it will shoot twice, even if I pressed the Fire button once!

I'm not sure what the cause is, but this is happening since a week ago, and there were 2 major changes:

-sony nav to keyboard (and activated SAB on ADS)
-changed mouse from g502 spectrum to the new wireless g502 lightspeed

any clue what this could be?

Here we go again, add another user thats having similar issues to the list... do you really think 10 ppl complaining about the same thing isnít convincing enough..? Ill do the click test when i get back from work, but in the mean time do you think it could be a hardware compatibility problem with the g502 wireless version? Maybe not everyone is having this issue due to their setups, but Me, and as well as other users have the same mouse, so that could be the problem, or something else got changed in the firmware thats causing it to act that way. However, firmware 320 i did not see the same issue as 603 had with the clicks... so this is tricky to comprehend atm..

Offline Neo1089

• View Profile
I didnít know other people had this issue, as I didnít read the previous posts!
I also encountered another issue, always regarding the left click, but in Build mode in fortnite, sometimes it wouldnít register my wall (someone else posted this like 7posts above this one).

And for the firing issue, if I keep pressed the Fire button all works fine, even if I spam it fast it fires correctly, but when I want ďpreciseĒ fire, so I press left mouse once each 0.5sec to tap fire in fortnite, sometimes (30-50% of the times) it would shoot 2 bullets instead of one!

When I come back home Iíll do some tests,

First Iíll remove SAB to see if that s the issue!
Then Iíll try using my previous mouse, G502 spectrum

If none of this solves the issue then it s something with the firmware!

Offline Neo1089

• View Profile
Ok small update, I just got home, and out of curiosity I checked my FW..I donít know why but I had assumed that I was on the latest..
That was not the case! iím on 320 and 315 firmwares..

So first thing Iím going to update everything and check if my issue is still there! Then Iíll update you guys!

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Are any of you that experiencing gun jamming problems are you using any sort of rapid fire hardware/script?