XIM Community

XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20190603] [Manager 20190601]  (Read 13388 times)

Offline Happy1975

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Happy750418
I can not install the new version for Android on my tablet and not on my smartphone. If I'm on the link, nothing happens. Can someone help me?

Offline willemk

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: willemk
Just press longer on the link or press and open the link in a new tab.

Offline FookinFactsDawg

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: FookinFactsDawg
How come I've lost the settings like boost and SAB etc

Offline The prodigy

• View Profile
This is my favorite beta from the last few months.  Loving the way 0 SAB is feeling right now, it really meshes perfectly with aim assist for me on apex legends.

Offline Baileyk599

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Kam Too Liberal
Okay soooooooo this new beta for my xim apex completely messed up my sensitivity for rainbow six siege. I downloaded the firmware for my xim and the new xim manager update and I can noticeably tell there is a HUGE difference in my sensitivity. It took me a long time to find a perfect sense for myself and now itís just gone! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Offline BlueAid

• View Profile
Okay soooooooo this new beta for my xim apex completely messed up my sensitivity for rainbow six siege. I downloaded the firmware for my xim and the new xim manager update and I can noticeably tell there is a HUGE difference in my sensitivity. It took me a long time to find a perfect sense for myself and now itís just gone! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Did you remember to change back to the sync you were using?
CM MasterKeys Pro M White | Logitech G203 | Steelseries QcK Heavy

PS4 Pro | Xbox One S

XIM APEX | XIM 4 | XIM Edge

Offline Baileyk599

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Kam Too Liberal

Did you remember to change back to the sync you were using?

Yes I did, everything on my manager is the same.

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
Just to report: No random aim snapping or jumping in my end.  :)

Wireless G305/1000Hz/4000DPI.
Ventus R/1000Hz/4000DPI.

XIM Apex / 1000Hz rr, SAB = 0.

Offline tsdbhg

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: xolhid
  • PSN ID: xolhid
Yah this is looking good. Release Candidate.  :)

Offline Omarf826

• View Profile
Someone test the semi automatic but on blackout currently and report back, gun will stop firing even after clicking several times

Offline tsdbhg

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: xolhid
  • PSN ID: xolhid
Someone test the semi automatic but on blackout currently and report back, gun will stop firing even after clicking several times

No issues here. Maybe your mouse is dirty and needs cleaning?

Offline BlessUp

• MVP
    • View Profile
I have been having a strange issue where my Xbox controllers Xbox button will slowly blink white like its losing sync,. I'm using with titan 2 though and I feel like its the issue because if I switch profiles it stops.  If it happens again I'll test with it removed from the chain.

Offline Omarf826

• View Profile

No issues here. Maybe your mouse is dirty and needs cleaning?

Nope 100% not the mouse its a brand new g502 wireless works fine on other firmwares like 315,320 for example, but since 601/603 the issue has rised

Offline Tahsin

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: hulkf16
Same issue when firing with m16 in  Pubg

Offline hexa

• View Profile
Anyone else's app is crashing? Im using this XIM APEX Manager 20190601 for iOS