XIM Community

XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20190603] [Manager 20190601]  (Read 13472 times)

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
This Beta build is no longer valid, please upgrade to latest.

Changes since the last Beta: This Beta adjusts Simulate Analog Behavior to match behavior of the current retail firmware build when the value set to 0. It corrects an issue with Walk where diagonal movement speeds were higher than horizontal or vertical. It fixes a Config reordering issue in Manager that could result in Config corruption. Finally, it also corrects a player movement issue reported in Division 2 and Apex Legends.

iOS USERS: DO NOT upgrade your firmware until you see this version of Manager show in TestFlight. iOS Manager users must wait for Apple to approve all builds.

IMPORTANT: This build requires you use both the firmware and Manager versions specified here in order to access all features. If you aren't using both firmware and Manager, you won't see the new features in Manager. Please use the links below.

This is a build that, based on community request, brings in the Boost setting and Steady Aim experimental test feature from XIM4. It also includes a new feature for keyboard users: Simulate Analog Behavior. These are advanced features that should be used with caution as they can negatively affect aiming performance if not used correctly. This build also includes a new subconfig Deactivation Delay feature for games that require it and Customizable Walk Speed for keyboard movement.

● Steady Aim: Unlike Smoothing which produces uniform mouse stabilization, Steady Aim forcibly restricts mouse movement into discrete values. Higher values produce a stronger effect. Located under Aim expert settings.

● Boost: Boost artificially inflates the game's aiming stick dead zone. Be advised that values too large will significantly degrade micro-aiming performance. Located under Mouse expert settings.

● Simulate Analog Behavior: For keyboard users, outputs controller values similar to that of the gamer using a thumbstick. Higher values produce a stronger effect. Located under Movement expert settings.

● Deactivation Delay: Similar to a subconfig's (such as ADS) Activation delay, a Deactivation delay waits for the specified time before it's longer active. Located under each subconfig's Activation settings.

● Deactivation Priority: Prior to this change, when a subconfig is no longer active, return to Hip settings occurs. Now, if there is a subconfig between the active and Hip that is currently activated, it is selected (rather than Hip).

● Customizable Walk Speed: When using a keyboard for movement a walk modifier can be applied to slow movement. This change allows the walk speed to be customized. Located under Movement expert settings.

XIM APEX Firmware

Download XIM APEX Firmware Tool 20190603 for PC
Windows 7/8/8.1/10 x86/x64

Download XIM APEX Firmware Tool 20190603 for Mac
macOS 10.11 or higher

Flash Upgrade Instructions (instructional video):
1. Hold down the button on your XIM APEX
2. Plug your XIM APEX into your computer while continuing to hold the button
3. Wait for your XIM APEX's light to display blue and then release the button
4. Download and run the XIMAPEXFlash tool
5. Select Update Firmware
6. Disconnect your XIM APEX from your computer after the tool completes

XIM APEX Manager

Download XIM APEX Manager 20190601 for iOS (← Join our TestFlight by clicking the link from your iOS device)
iOS 11 or higher

Download XIM APEX Manager 20190601 for Android (Direct APK download, install instructions)
Android 4.4 or higher

Download XIM APEX Manager 20190601 for PC
Windows 10/8.1/8 x86/x64
« Last Edit: 11:01 PM - 06/13/19 by OBsIV »
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: YouTube_d1sable
Nice. Could someone braver than me report back if Apex Legends works ok with this build. Would rather not have to back date again if it does not. Appreciate it.

Offline Bohne2312

• MVP
    • View Profile
Nice. Could someone braver than me report back if Apex Legends works ok with this build. Would rather not have to back date again if it does not. Appreciate it.

Only the brave!

Works good
Deutschsprachige  Discord Gruppe https://discord.gg/FE5wRCk
(Wir wachsen tšglich ein klein wenig weiter)

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
d1sable, multiple community members that I sent the private build to reported that it's fixed. It would be great if you could upgrade.

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
Yep will do, could not test the private one as been at work all day until now.

Appreciate the continued support.

Offline BlessUp

• MVP
    • View Profile
I barley play apex and thought it was normal for sprint not to work unless holding forward. I remeber immediately noticing a different in feel on pubg with wasd but didn't realize it was malfunctioning.  Testing the beta now and sprint no longer cancels on apex.  Testing on bo4 now and it feels like aim assist isn't as strong do I need to add sab to make it stronger as I always use 0. It could just be me though because I swear with this game has so much to do with connection so I'll test a few more than hop on some pubg.  Apperciate the constant updates OBsIV.

Offline Undetected

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Ha No Answer
Wow thanks for the quick fix boss! Seriously greatjob

Offline NkNk

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Cryptic FL4SH
ive been having trouble with Apex Legends, sometimes walking/Moving Right wont work (just stops) or I have a delay to it. I use WASD. so it would be my D key. when I'm in the menus it works perfectly without any problems but in game is where I notice that sometimes its not responsive, please help

Offline Antec800

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Antec800
ive been having trouble with Apex Legends, sometimes walking/Moving Right wont work (just stops) or I have a delay to it. I use WASD. so it would be my D key. when I'm in the menus it works perfectly without any problems but in game is where I notice that sometimes its not responsive, please help
Itís a keyboard compatibility problem

Offline SLeePLatED

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: SLeePLatED-TH
Itís a keyboard compatibility problem

Same issue, I use Orb Weaver since Xim4!!
I got this issue once I update previous firmware
I had to swap to Wooting2 by use analog input (not digital for prevent same issue)
However, i will try this update
Platforms: PS4 Pro
XIM4Flash-STEADYAIM5 NPD
XIM APEX BETA BUILD
Mouse: Swiftpoint Z
Mousepad: QcK+
Keypad: Razer Orbweaver & Wooting2
Monitor: BenQ 4K HDR EW3270U

Offline Tray51

• View Profile
Iíve factory reset my xim apex and now my sense are messed up. After reset and putting my hip and ads back in the senses are faster for some odd reason. If any one could help I would gladly appreciate it.

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
Iíve factory reset my xim apex and now my sense are messed up. After reset and putting my hip and ads back in the senses are faster for some odd reason. If any one could help I would gladly appreciate it.

You probably have your snyc changed. Try switching it to common eg and see if its back to normal. Sensitivity is not changed in firmwares

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Same issue, I use Orb Weaver since Xim4!!
I got this issue once I update previous firmware
I had to swap to Wooting2 by use analog input (not digital for prevent same issue)
However, i will try this update

Give this new update a run. I haven't seen anything like this while testing these fixes.

Offline Tray51

• View Profile
When I reset it I didnít backup anything I just reinserted my configs but I play on default sync like before the reset but the sense wasnít like this. I donít know if I have to change something in the xim settings

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
When I reset it I didnít backup anything I just reinserted my configs but I play on default sync like before the reset but the sense wasnít like this. I donít know if I have to change something in the xim settings

What game are u playing? If it's fortnite then it will be due to the new ST which u probably didn't download till now when u factory reset.