XIM Community

XIM4 FORTNITE CONFIGS!!  (Read 449 times)

Offline VisqGames

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: TTV VisqGames
XIM4 FORTNITE CONFIGS!!
« on: 06:14 AM - 05/31/19 »
Just Wondering what everyone is using for their Xim 4 configurations & sensitivities for the new Fortnite ST

Currently Running 3200k DPI

HIP = 25.31
No ADS

IN GAME X+Y = MAX 1.0
ADS = 0.55
SCOPE = 0.55
BUILD+EDIT = MAX 2.0

Offline ShaneYE

• View Profile
Re: XIM4 FORTNITE CONFIGS!!
« Reply #1 on: 03:43 PM - 06/07/19 »
Was there a new Fortnite ST or are you referring to the one made back for 5.3?

Offline OneThirty

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: OneThirty
« Reply #2 on: 05:48 AM - 06/10/19 »
The new Fortnite ST feels beyond terrible! This is the first time I have been unhappy with any XIM ST and I have had my XIM4 for years. I feel like Fortnite is just about unplayable for me at this point. #revert lol. I appreciate everything the XIM "team" does for us, Everything has been A1 TOP TIER for years, but this Fortnite ST just doesn't work for me, maybe its just me, I don't know.

Offline VisqGames

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: TTV VisqGames
« Reply #3 on: 11:37 AM - 06/11/19 »
Yeah the new ST retrain is a bit funky but i cant believe out if 100+ views not a single person has posted what they are using what is this some sort of secret 😂

Offline RonnieMcDonalds

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 07:16 AM - 06/24/19 »
Hello guys,
I own a XIM4 and a XIM Apex, when I bought my XIM Apex, my aim 'feel' was smooth as @#$%, the Sync feature give much more "tweaks" to customize your aim. My building skill improved a lot because of that, but my aim felt less 'sticky'.

Then I wanted go back on XIM4 just for the nostalgy of the "SA 3", and wow, I felt that I had an aimbot. I could end my games with 10/15 kills and 50% + accuracy.
So I decided to stay with XIM 4 for Fortnite, until the new ST is out...
I felt my aim was ... I don't know how to describe, but it was weird, really.
And when you update a ST you can't downgrade it, so I swapped back to my XIM Apex + wooting keybord (want an Azeron now).

My conclusion... yes, I am sharing the same disappointement as you concerning the new Fortnite ST on XIM4.
« Last Edit: 08:15 AM - 06/24/19 by RonnieMcDonalds »