XIM Community

Razer Ornata Chroma and DeathAdder Elite Compatibility.  (Read 557 times)

Offline Calleyfornia

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Calleyfornia
Just wondering if the Razer Ornata Chroma and Razer Deathadder Elite work well with the XIM Apex. Recently bought a cheaper adapter and could never get my mouse to function correctly. Looking left with my mouse always caused my screen to look towards the ground. I was never able to fix this. Hoping they will work well with the XIM. Thanks in advance for any info!

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Razer Ornata Chroma and DeathAdder Elite Compatibility.
« Reply #1 on: 09:52 AM - 05/13/19 »
Welcome to the community. XIM4 supports most devices that don't require drivers or software. I don't recall a Razer device that isn't compatible but hopefully others with these devices can stop by and comment.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Barrysauch

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Thundering Evil
  • PSN ID: XTerrorHawk
Razer Ornata Chroma and DeathAdder Elite Compatibility
« Reply #2 on: 05:18 PM - 07/06/19 »
Hi Im new  my mouse deathadder chroma works but the left and right button are not firing but if I move the mouse it responds Im using a PS4 pro and downloaded the firmware and manger on my iOS device twice but get the same results can someone help please

Offline Lucifalic

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Lucifalic
Re: Razer Ornata Chroma and DeathAdder Elite Compatibility.
« Reply #3 on: 06:40 PM - 07/06/19 »
Had razer deathadder elite. Pos as it doesnít have on board memory so you canít save your dpi stages and the ones they have suck unless you want 800 or 16000. All in all @#$% mouse for xim for that reason. That said it works fine just not customizable. The same for most razer mice. Have no experience with their keyboards.

Admin