XIM Community

R6S Changing it's curve next season  (Read 2032 times)

Offline Kingownagexx

• Xbox Ambassador
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: King Ownage XV
R6S Changing it's curve next season
« on: 02:31 PM - 05/16/19 »
http://imgur.com/a/bII9pmv Here's a screenshot of R6S developers saying they're going to be changing the curve on Console for more comfortable aiming shortly, the acceleration is to fast for most users they said. I'm leaving this here has a heads up so you guys know, and to also ask if this config will be updated in the future after this change takes place?
XIM Apex - Xbox One X

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: R6S Changing it's curve next season
« Reply #1 on: 03:18 PM - 05/16/19 »
Thanks for reporting this. Yes, game support is updated if the game's look mechanic changes or if better game options become available.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04:27 PM - 05/16/19 »
This is soon right? Season 2 started in March.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Balor1712

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 01:21 PM - 05/18/19 »
Yes it is soon. We will find out tomorrow when the TTS starts for the season. They have increased the time it is there to 3-4 weeks now I think. So the curve will change in 3-4 weeks from Tuesday.

Offline Scrappy6262

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10:50 AM - 05/19/19 »
Just started picking up R6S, should I wait until the changes to avoid messing with muscle memory? I generally use the same 30cm/360 in all games and would use that here... will these changes possibly affect me in any way?

Offline Balor1712

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 09:08 AM - 05/21/19 »
Just started picking up R6S, should I wait until the changes to avoid messing with muscle memory? I generally use the same 30cm/360 in all games and would use that here... will these changes possibly affect me in any way?

Just try different things now. This game works pretty poorly with the xim (not Mistís fault). You will most likely need some kind of curve/combo of different settings. It is hard to get a good muscle memory for this game.

Offline Scrappy6262

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 01:43 PM - 05/23/19 »

Just try different things now. This game works pretty poorly with the xim (not Mistís fault). You will most likely need some kind of curve/combo of different settings. It is hard to get a good muscle memory for this game.

Ok, thanks for the info! I will dive in some more then. I did notice even with my same 30cm/360 it doesn't feel quite right, but looking at the in-game requirements page for siege I see the devs have unpredictable aiming behavior in-game. Hopefully they make this better in the update coming

Offline TSARGA

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 08:31 AM - 05/24/19 »

Offline El1miNate_

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 03:06 PM - 05/25/19 »
Its for phantom sight ?

I can see that in the patch note..
Xim Apex
Mice : G502 hero
Sony nav
Mon : Alienware AW2521H - 360Hz
Headset : Schiit hel 2 and HD599S

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 08:31 PM - 05/25/19 »
Any updates on when they want to release it? This is more than overdue tbh!
My only concern is that they may go for a "dial in method" where they plan to optimize it over the course of a few patches/season until they have found one that the community likes :/
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline SolitaryNoob

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 07:59 AM - 05/28/19 »
There's no mention of it in the patch notes...

Offline xCodyz56

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: A Little Azn
  • PSN ID: Easily_pG
« Reply #11 on: 01:57 PM - 05/29/19 »
My only concern is that they may go for a "dial in method" where they plan to optimize it over the course of a few patches/season until they have found one that the community likes :/
They said there target was during season 2, which is rumored to be released on June 11th and seasons are 3 months long so anywhere from beginning of June to beginning of October.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 09:07 AM - 05/30/19 »
They said there target was during season 2, which is rumored to be released on June 11th and seasons are 3 months long so anywhere from beginning of June to beginning of October.

nice, i actually am really looking forward to the changes! :)
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Offline Streedy

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 02:02 AM - 06/03/19 »
A bit offtopic , but do you guys have a nice config for it? I did a freestyle on my own.
I am like Plat1 and just hit Diamond 1 time, but with placements not heavy skills so yea :p
Any advice? Because sometimes it seams that my shots didnt connect

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 05:46 PM - 06/04/19 »
A bit offtopic , but do you guys have a nice config for it? I did a freestyle on my own.
I am like Plat1 and just hit Diamond 1 time, but with placements not heavy skills so yea :p
Any advice? Because sometimes it seams that my shots didnt connect

im using this, just created it like a week ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiRLrCza3U0