XIM Community

Fortnite - Strongest Aim Assist - Low or High SAB?  (Read 2993 times)

Offline nutnsbolts

• View Profile
Ok quick question. If I want the strongest aim assist using SAB. Do I go above 100 and make sure I'm below 125 or go 0 SAB?

This is for fortnite.

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: YouTube_d1sable
Re: Fortnite - Strongest Aim Assist - Low or High SAB?
« Reply #1 on: 10:04 AM - 05/16/19 »
SAB does not effect the strength of AA

SAB effects the behaviour of AA

Basically when the AA algorithm kicks in and tries to make it a smoother experience by mimicking analogue movement

Offline Deazly

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11:54 AM - 05/16/19 »
Hey try this for FN. I got it from PersiFN

Max 200 SAB in your ADS config and 0-15 for HIP. Seems to help me a lot with my ADS firing.
Gameplay @ TWITCH and YouTubes

Offline nutnsbolts

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 01:32 PM - 05/16/19 »
Hey try this for FN. I got it from PersiFN

Max 200 SAB in your ADS config and 0-15 for HIP. Seems to help me a lot with my ADS firing.

Are you serious 200?

Offline nutnsbolts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01:33 PM - 05/16/19 »
SAB does not effect the strength of AA

SAB effects the behaviour of AA

Basically when the AA algorithm kicks in and tries to make it a smoother experience by mimicking analogue movement

So which direction should I go. Up or down with SAB to have the best experience with aim assist. Or controller like aim assist.

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: YouTube_d1sable
« Reply #5 on: 01:58 PM - 05/16/19 »
Up

200 on ads seems good

Too much on hip will effect ur movement

Offline AMG

• MVP
  • Gamer - Audiophile - Coder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 03:32 PM - 05/16/19 »

Yes to obfuscate digital detection. SAB doesn't officially helps to increase Aim Assist, I don't know where people start to think like that but it doesn't, and if it does might be completely anecdotal experience. Only True Analog does in a very noticeable extent, and lowering DPI and Hz will add more strength than increasing SAB.
CoD Modern Warfare 2/Warzone 2 - Pro Script FULL DEMO:
https://youtu.be/CyWHtltetHM

Offline Deazly

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 04:32 PM - 05/16/19 »

Yes to obfuscate digital detection. SAB doesn't officially helps to increase Aim Assist, I don't know where people start to think like that but it doesn't, and if it does might be completely anecdotal experience. Only True Analog does in a very noticeable extent, and lowering DPI and Hz will add more strength than increasing SAB.

It unofficially increases AA then. Thatís more inline with the explanation above.

Offline nutnsbolts

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 04:43 PM - 05/16/19 »

It unofficially increases AA then. Thatís more inline with the explanation above.

Wow confusing. I still don't know whether it is or not.

Offline Deazly

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 04:45 PM - 05/16/19 »
SAB can help improve your AA and XIM aiming. Fine tune to your personal liking.

Offline AMG

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 05:40 PM - 05/16/19 »
SAB doesn't increase Aim Assist. Facts. True Analog movement does.

There is not a single feature on XIM Manager meant to increase aim assist in games. Steady Aim is related with AA but only to remove it.

Offline Deazly

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 06:05 PM - 05/16/19 »
Youíre being too technical and itís complicating the conversation. No one disagrees with your statement. But you have to understand the context of their question.

Also this is taken from Odinís YT tutorial on SAB. Viewers...Decide for yourself...

The biggest advantage is obviously the improved aim assist behavior. If you play with a keyboard, then this feature will give you the best aim assist feeling that you have experienced so far. Instead of increasing or decreasing the aim assist, this feature mainly changes the way the aim assist activates and deactivates around the target while you are moving. Every opponent has an aim assist bubble around them. To experience the aim assist, you will first have to enter this bubble with your crosshair. With this feature you can now move your crosshair into or out of the aim assist bubble very easily. The aim assist will no longer feel like an obstacle that pushes you away or makes it hard to aim on the actual target. Depending on what values you use for this feature you can customize the aim assist behavior and find your own sweet spot.

Offline AMG

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 09:23 PM - 05/16/19 »
Well my conclusion was based on testing and measurements, not on what someone else thinks.

Facts, not broscience.

SAB doesn't anything for Aim Assist... I assume it is, because is a "emulated" linear increase/decrease of the movement, like having a slider with a fixed speed to turn on, dim and off a light, the worst is WASD digital (ON/OFF switch). True analog movement is not lineal, is more like a dial, can dim the light in a major range. AA algorithms are based to this mechanic.

It is SAB better for AA than WASD, yes, in theory; still depends on game. True Analog however is 100% guarantee it will deliver a AA improvement.

Reducing your DPI will give you stronger AA and this is also coming from Od1n videos. This method will give you better results than any value you can try on SAB.

1. True Analog (controller stick, Nav, G13, Azeron) (here you can see AA improvements)
2. Wooting (short analog)
3. SAB
4. Digital WASD(no AA improvement)
« Last Edit: 09:33 PM - 05/16/19 by alanmcgregor »

Offline Deazly

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 09:31 PM - 05/16/19 »
SAB does nothing for AA...ok. Got it. Thanks for your help, bro.

Offline AMG

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 09:44 PM - 05/16/19 »
Yes, let me state this: I'm not trying to force my finding.

We have to many options on XIM an how interacts with AA is unknown territory because XIM Team doesn't support this use.

When I try to replicate XIM4 SA3 on APEX, with my tools, I took the time to find out how SAB did for stronger AA, and is none compared to true analog or decreasing your DPI.

SAB, it is a great feature don't get me wrong but for stronger AA you will do better decreasing your DPI to the 2000 - 3200 range.

Admin