XIM Community

Anyone use Xim apex with Titan two  (Read 3738 times)

Offline Tahsin

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: hulkf16
Anyone use Xim apex with Titan two
« on: 01:21 AM - 05/15/19 »
Hi every one i am just asking

is there any one use xim apex and titan two ? if so
can you please share your configurations for apex and titan two
and which Titan script do you use

Thank you

Offline AMG

• MVP
  • Gamer - Audiophile - Coder
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone use Xim apex with Titan two
« Reply #1 on: 01:41 AM - 05/15/19 »
Me... and many more.

This setup will work for any gamepack on GTuner.

[Controller(#3), Keyboard(#2), Mouse(#1)] -> XIM Hub->XIM Apex->(Input A)Titan Two ->Console.

My setup:

[Controller(#3), Keyboard(#2), Mouse(#1)] -> XIM Hub->XIM Apex->(Input A)Titan Two ->Console.
                                                                              Numeric Keypad-> (Input B)Titan Two

I wrote my own scripts, the Numeric Keypad allows me to turn ON/OFF mods by pressing a key instead of doing a weird button sequence. I also can program macros on the numeric key pad, like building a wall on Fortnite, or RampRush, or every key can be an Inventory item on Apex Legends, on Battlefield every key has a tuned rapid-fire and no-recoil for a specific weapon things like that. However, again the script must be written to support this functionality.

ConsoleTuner has a subforum dedicated to XIM4 and XIM APEX you will get more info there from people who use both devices.

Offline Tahsin

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: hulkf16
« Reply #2 on: 01:54 AM - 05/15/19 »
Me... and many more.

My setup:

I wrote my own scripts, the Numeric Keypad allows me to turn ON/OFF mods by pressing a key instead of doing a weird button sequence. I also can program macros on the numeric key pad, like building a wall on Fortnite, or RampRush, or every key can be an Inventory item on Apex Legends, on Battlefield every key has a tuned rapid-fire and no-recoil for a specific weapon things like that. However, again the script must be written to support this functionality.

ConsoleTuner has a subforum dedicated to XIM4 and XIM APEX you will get more info there from people who use both devices.
Thank You
which Pooling rate  and DPI  do you use with apex and T2 ? and do you use a power adapter ?
thank you

Offline AMG

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 11:13 AM - 05/15/19 »
Titan Two is set to = 1000Hz, PS4 Protocol.
XIM Apex = 1000Hz Response Rate.

Even though, have a power supply for Titan Two but I don't use it, really. However my XIM Apex is using a powered USB Hub, not the one that came with Apex, so the devices connected to XIM Apex, Apex and Titan Two don't draw energy, from USB port. I'm not using long cables, and no Bluetooth module those might required power supply for Titan Two.

Offline Semko1010

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 06:08 PM - 06/21/19 »
when you play fortnite with T2 and xim, can you build without push the Build button ? and are working got or with small bugs ?

Offline asrock88

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 05:08 PM - 05/16/21 »
Me... and many more.

My setup:

Hi,

I would like to know how did you configure the Titan Two to change slot with a numeric keypad.

I just received mine a week ago and im so noob that I just connected in slot B like you, but obvously didnt work out.

Offline AMG

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 07:53 PM - 05/16/21 »
The script needs to be specifically written to work with the numeric key pad, for changing slot or on/off mods.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #7 on: 07:53 PM - 05/16/21 »
That would require specific keys to be mapped in a script to the Titan Two memory slots. For help, ask on the ConsoleTuner forums or community Discord.

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Herpityderp

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 05:02 AM - 05/17/21 »
Titan Two is set to = 1000Hz, PS4 Protocol.
XIM Apex = 1000Hz Response Rate.

Even though, have a power supply for Titan Two but I don't use it, really. However my XIM Apex is using a powered USB Hub, not the one that came with Apex, so the devices connected to XIM Apex, Apex and Titan Two don't draw energy, from USB port. I'm not using long cables, and no Bluetooth module those might required power supply for Titan Two.

I've been setting everything to 500 except for my mouse which I leave on 1000. Should I stick with it or change to 1000? I have the same setup except xbox series X

Offline AMG

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 11:38 AM - 05/17/21 »
I've been setting everything to 500 except for my mouse which I leave on 1000. Should I stick with it or change to 1000? I have the same setup except xbox series X
1000 abates stubborn aim assist, that slowdown/stutter your aim.

However, T2 at 1000Hz might give issues with some complex yet effective anti-recoil code. 500Hz or 250Hz gives T2 more headroom.

Anyways go to T2 forums, for more info.  ;)

Offline drainpipe

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: bubbermankutd
« Reply #10 on: 12:09 PM - 06/16/21 »
Hi sorry to jump on the post how would i set up the cronus zen with my xim apex thanks

Offline AMG

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 02:42 PM - 06/16/21 »
Sorry no experience with Cronus Zen. I read its XIM compatibility is not as smooth like Titan Two.

Offline tuffrabit

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • tuffrabit's Twitch.tv channel
  • Gamertag: TuFFrabit
« Reply #12 on: 08:33 AM - 06/18/21 »
So... you guys are chaining XIM with other devices so you can get macros and anti-recoil and rapid fire?

Offline AMG

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 01:11 PM - 06/18/21 »
So... you guys are chaining XIM with other devices so you can get macros and anti-recoil and rapid fire?
And alternative inputs methods for quality of life, examples:
  • Enable a toggle option for an action when the game doesn't has one,
  • When a game uses one button for two actions: like press for a moment for crouch, quick tap for combat roll, which is pretty imprecise; instead of that create a specific button for crouch and other button for combat roll.
  • Recreate PC actions like leaning on R6S,
  • Add a precise one button 180 turn (great to counter XIM turn limit)
  • Simplify sniper hold breath: press right mouse button for zoom, tap and hold right mouse button for zoom in + sniper hold breath
  • Press W two times for running, instead of press another button or holding it
  • Add anti-AFK so you don get booted from the game because you are far from the controller
  • One button press for respawn, in case you are waiting for a vehicle to be available.

Stuff like that.  ;)
« Last Edit: 01:24 PM - 06/18/21 by alanmcgregor »

Offline tuffrabit

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • tuffrabit's Twitch.tv channel
  • Gamertag: TuFFrabit
« Reply #14 on: 01:48 PM - 06/18/21 »
All that stuff is nice I guess. But it doesn't justify the other things.