XIM Community

Suggestions on turn speed cap  (Read 82 times)

Offline Nunkey

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Nunkey
Suggestions on turn speed cap
« on: 07:33 AM - 05/13/19 »
I get that the reason there is a cap and why but not why it slows your turning when its exceeded.

How about a slider that allows us to set the max turn speed so that when it exceeds the set value it doesn't cause the in game motion to slow down? But instead it holds the set value until the mouse speed is below that value.

Apologies if it's been suggested before but the search function is a pita and I could find a result when I searched.

Offline Lzy

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Leazy
  • PSN ID: Leazhy
Re: Suggestions on turn speed cap
« Reply #1 on: 10:17 AM - 05/13/19 »
It doesn't slow down. You move your mouse faster than the game can handle so it's wasted mouse movement that's why it feels like the turn speed slows down.

Offline shopejr2

• View Profile
Re: Suggestions on turn speed cap
« Reply #2 on: 05:07 PM - 05/19/19 »
See the thing is you run out of space on the pad before you can effectively ride the turn cap when using a low sensitivity.. imagine if you used a low sense.. but you had an infinite sized mousepad.

when you hit the turn speed cap you would never run out of room on your pad so you would effectively ride the max turn cap of the game and it would look just like pegging the right analog stick and holding it.

So it seems like wasted movement because your running out of room on your pad before your able to ride the turn speed

Get a HUGE pad.. or try moving your hand slower