XIM Community

Be All End All Apex Legends Config (Best you're gonna get)  (Read 2799 times)

Offline Happy Camper Cavalry

• Only the best
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: 12 Current Members
Ok sorry it's been a while since we could get to this. I think only 1 of our members is playing Apex but he asked me to take a look at it. Cool game for sure but the Aim is all over the place. So we capped some gameplay and Yes the training room behaves differently than the main game, so odd.
After analyzing the frame by frame (The technique we believe Mist uses) I created our/my own ST.

THIS IS ONLY FOR HIGH SENS PLAYERS

This is 1:1 until you hit the speed cap. Using this technique I believe we've harnessed the odd "cap free zone" at the first 15% of movement.
Truly odd game.

A few notes before I post this:
Tested on X1X with SSD - X1 with SSD & Base PS4 -- we don't have a PS4Pro
FOV Doesn't Matter
Sens Doesn't Matter
No Boost
<4000dpi - Default (Common on X1X with SSD ONLY)
>4000dpi - Off (Common or Off on X1X with SSD)

GENERIC ALPHA ST

*you can turn back on the Target Comp if you want Aim Assist

Curve (ADS/HIP)
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:gSwTaaWlJhcmiqb8Jvwm/Cb9Jv0m/Sb9Jv4m/ib+Jv4m/ib/Jv8m/yb/JwAnACcAJwAnACcBJwEnAScBJwEnAicCJwInAicDJwMnAycDJwMnBCcEJwQnBCcFJwWnBSaMJhMlmqUh:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<
update: If you are a wrist aimer then put the "extra Pitch/Yaw" sliders to full as well on Hip and ADS. If you're more of an arm aímer then keep them at 0
You can also apply this code to your loot/menu mouse. Simply paste in the curve, when you paste you'll notice the first value is 3. Change that to 13.75. Works OK.
The menu mouse is one pig we haven't learned to f(k) yet.
Also there are some GREAT guides to heal/ping/nade wheels here: https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=75392.0

That's about it, I'm going back to Overwatch but if you have questions find "Bully tm" on Xbox, I'm sure he'll help.
-Best Xisks and team
« Last Edit: 09:07 AM - 05/14/19 by Happy Camper Cavalry »
Practice Responsible Xim ownership, and disable aim assist!

Offline Twoiwillie

• View Profile
Anyone give this a go? I haven't had a chance to try it yet.

Offline Krakkon

• View Profile
I did.. it was ok but I went back to basic sync off and nothing else

Offline realsuperpee

• View Profile
Same for me. I tried it a couple of matches but it’s nothing for me. Sync Off 4000dpi 500hz and everything else default feels way better to me.

But it’s definitely worth a shot. There will be people here that like it.

Thanks for sharing mate
PS4 Pro | XIM Apex | 4000 DPI | 500hz | LG 27UK650 | GPW | Coolermaster MP510 | Ducky One 2 TKL MX Silver

Offline sss802

• View Profile
Its way to sensitive mouse acceleration all over the place.The best settings im using is deviants settings.

Offline Happy Camper Cavalry

• Only the best
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: 12 Current Members
So from the feedback I've gotten people two-thirds of the people think it's God Aim and the second third thinks it's floaty as hell so I'm not quite sure what the variable is.

I'm running Common Sync. 3400dpi, 2.2hip 1.3ADS. I use Xisks settings but I do have - the extra pitch andnyaw all the way up.

Love his settings though, that dude is a Korean Gamebot. Top 5 Widowmaker on Xbox AND Pc. Dude is a beast.

HAPPY GAMING
-BULLY™
Practice Responsible Xim ownership, and disable aim assist!

Offline Mudclot

• View Profile
What mouse hz 1000 or 500 are you using happy camper?

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
looks identical to my first curve I posted imo lol. umm if you take the line that hits the 100% and smooth it out at 95% all the way to the end with the drop off you won't hit the hip turn cap only the Y turn cap.

Offline jennierubyjane

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: jennierubyjane
  • PSN ID: jennierubyjane
Hey I tried your setting and it's surprisingly great! Thank you.
It works wayyyyyyy more like PC now... I can finally flick shots with my wingman :'( :'( :'(
3200dpi , default, 7.00 hip/ads

Admin