XIM Community

Auxiliary Glitch (Latest Firmware)  (Read 773 times)

Offline Kingownagexx

• Xbox Ambassador
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: King Ownage XV
Auxiliary Glitch (Latest Firmware)
« on: 04:11 PM - 05/06/19 »
I don't know if this is for every game, or if it only is happening to me but whenever I use the auxiliary option on Rainbow Six Siege something happens with my sensitivity
To explain what happens I'll explain how to recreate it, go to auxiliary, set the activation to left mouse click (the shoot button) now if I ADS and click the left mouse button (shoot) my sensitivity goes extremely high, and is only fixed by unadsing even if I press shoot again. Since I have the same sync and sens, and it's not on toggle my sensitivity shouldn't be doing this whenever I ADS and press the shoot button.
XIM Apex - Xbox One X

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Auxiliary Glitch (Latest Firmware)
« Reply #1 on: 05:10 PM - 05/06/19 »
That's strange, could you please share the config code? To do this go to the Identity page in your config, click copy then paste the code here.
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos

Offline Kingownagexx

• Xbox Ambassador
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05:15 PM - 05/06/19 »
This is my R6S Config for Xbox One.

>>> XIM APEX [Rainbow Six Siege] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<
XIM Apex - Xbox One X

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 02:36 PM - 05/07/19 »
I haven't been able to reproduce this and I'm not able to use your code using the latest gold build or the latest beta build. You may want to check if this happens with a new config that isn't using code imported from your old config.

Could you please update to one of these builds then share the code? If you're using a beta, here's a link to the beta section of the forum, be sure to update both firmware and Manager using the download links.

http://xim.tech/beta

Otherwise if you prefer to not use a beta please update using the latest build here:

http://xim.tech/beta

Once you're up to date please share your Siege code again

Offline Kingownagexx

• Xbox Ambassador
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 05:37 PM - 05/07/19 »
I was on the update that readded boost then added steady aim, i didn't update to the lateat firmware cause it said there was no changes but if fixed my issue so it seems. Thank you for the suggestion
XIM Apex - Xbox One X

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 09:09 AM - 05/08/19 »
Great. I do recommend updating to the latest beta at some point, it fixes a random movement issue introduced in one of the earlier betas and also includes hardware compatibility improvements.