XIM Community

Im going to kill myself waiting  (Read 2553 times)

Offline Irreducible

• View Profile
Re: Im going to kill myself waiting
« Reply #15 on: 01:25 PM - 12/30/10 »
Everything is still pointing to a January launch.
There is still an uncertainty :(
And January has 31 days ... I hope it points on to the first quarter of January.
The hope dies at least ;)

Anyway thanks for the info

Offline technogiant

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 01:26 PM - 12/30/10 »
Sorry to hang on every word but last update was "early January".....does still on target for a "January" release mean its slipped a [email protected]#$% this paranoia.

Offline iamjustin

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 01:26 PM - 12/30/10 »
Anybody know an approx price? I did a lot of searching and found that its said to be cheaper than the XIM2, so I searched for that and all I found was thread with people complaining about the XIM's being sold on ebay for far more than retail. Still havent found an original price for the XIM 2.

If I remember correctly, xim2 retail with a compatible wired controller included (which became more and more difficult to find) ran $189.99 and the cost to retrofit a compatible controller you already possessed was $149.99.

Offline ISheeper

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 01:29 PM - 12/30/10 »
While you hav been Reading this thread 3 new replies have been posted.
Just about sums it up.

Offline kyuubi

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 01:46 PM - 12/30/10 »
I refresh these forums atleast 30 times daily.  I also check OBsIV's posts for any updates.  I've also stopped playing all of my FPS games and refuse to touch them until I receive my XIM3.

Offline bluemanemt

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 11:35 PM - 12/30/10 »
I've been insane just watching the paint dry and crack on the walls behind my computer screen too but I haven't stopped playing my games just to save myself for some hunky hunk. No I'm going to bed every dirty little*(clears throat). Play every single one of my games until XIM3 comes out. Then I will play every single one of my games with an XIM3 instead of an XIM2.

Offline CitingKamo

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 02:19 AM - 12/31/10 »
I think January is the correct launch. This thing (xim3) has been  so long on beta, so they will work for it.
Wish they come in 1.1. - 31.1.2011. it would be nice day to get this. (xim3)       ;D
Playing WAW with  it!

Offline iron86

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 06:05 PM - 12/31/10 »
Haha I feel ya bro I've been really anxious myself checking this forum a few times a day.