XIM Community

Looking for new players to game with  (Read 282 times)

Offline ThisGuy

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: IIxxThisGuyxxII
  • PSN ID: IIThisGuyII
Looking for new players to game with
« on: 04:13 PM - 04/29/19 »
I am looking for people to play games with I am on both consoles. On pacific time zone N/A, but I have a flexible schedule for playing. 2 games I enjoy the most Siege and Pubg. Donít really have stats to throw out I was plat on siege before Xim since I got it I havenít really played a lot of anything as I play on pc and both consoles. Pubg I think I have a high kill of 15 or 16. I am a little older then most gamers now days as I am almost 40. I am very laid back and easy going not a try hard at all(donít even really play bomb). I like to win but sweaty isnít my name

I have access to a good amount of games but siege and Pubg seem to be the only games in current rotation, willing to play other games too just tired of playing by myself. Either send me a message here or xbox. If xbox add and send message that you are from Xim

Xbox library isnít as big as I am newer to the system

I DO NOT PLAY FORTNITE
« Last Edit: 08:44 PM - 05/07/19 by ThisGuy »
SteelSeries Rival 650-Azeron Gamepad-Xbox One X-PS4 Pro

Offline slickrick

• View Profile
Re: Looking for new players to game with
« Reply #1 on: 12:41 PM - 06/08/19 »
you have bf5 on xbox 1 ?

Offline ThisGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04:23 PM - 06/08/19 »
No i bought it for ps4 and pc, have EA access so if it goes free on it anytime soon i will

Looking to actually play more on xbox like the way it feels. Pubg is the main game i like to play as of now but willing to play other games if i have them. I have never really gamed in the xbox ecosystem so i never built a friend base with it and have been trying training or AI bot modes in games and just really like the way the X feels.

Offline Tonyaphisak

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: 165
« Reply #3 on: 03:57 AM - 06/12/19 »
After I read this I try to understand about it. Although I have no information about this thing before.

Offline slickrick

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01:44 PM - 06/12/19 »
No i bought it for ps4 and pc, have EA access so if it goes free on it anytime soon i will

Looking to actually play more on xbox like the way it feels. Pubg is the main game i like to play as of now but willing to play other games if i have them. I have never really gamed in the xbox ecosystem so i never built a friend base with it and have been trying training or AI bot modes in games and just really like the way the X feels.
  you have pubg on xbox ?

Offline ThisGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 12:37 PM - 06/13/19 »
Yes I do have Pubg on xbox

Offline Areaperofmenttv

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Trashbotslayer
« Reply #6 on: 03:15 PM - 06/19/19 »
Looking for pubg teammates. Fpp. Shoot me a message. 
Gt: aReaperofMen