XIM Community

AHK Scripts  (Read 413 times)

Offline El Chapo

• View Profile
AHK Scripts
« on: 01:27 PM - 04/27/19 »
Hey guys,

So im trying to make a script but i dont know how to do a couple of things.

How would i code an AHK script with multiple different i guess "settings" in it that you can activate with different maybe numpad numbers. And how would i make it so that an action like maybe button1 is only pressed if somthing else is pressed.
« Last Edit: 04:19 PM - 04/27/19 by El Chapo »

Offline El Chapo

• View Profile
Re: AHK Scripts
« Reply #1 on: 04:52 PM - 04/27/19 »
also wondering why my Logitech scripts won't work in-game

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #2 on: 04:56 PM - 04/27/19 »
Logitech scripts don't work because they don't repeat when the device is disconnected from Logitech Gaming Software. I'm not 100% sure if they technically disconnect from PC while using XIM Link, but it's likely related.

For AHK scripting, you're best off visiting the XIM Discord server. Or an AHK scripting site.

Official Australian distributor for XIM Apex, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM Apex demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline El Chapo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05:15 PM - 04/27/19 »
Logitech scripts don't work because they don't repeat when the device is disconnected from Logitech Gaming Software. I'm not 100% sure if they technically disconnect from PC while using XIM Link, but it's likely related.

For AHK scripting, you're best off visiting the XIM Discord server. Or an AHK scripting site.

Ok thanks, The mouse works with custom button macros even on "automatic game detection" (computer or app storage instead of mouse storage) just not the actual scripting, that's why I thought it could work.

Offline Tahsin

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: hulkf16
« Reply #4 on: 06:24 AM - 04/29/19 »

Mouse script works but you need to reduce some things to work properly  i thing the Xim Link dosent work wel with 1000 hrz poling rate

Offline synflood

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 05:59 AM - 05/04/19 »

Mouse script works but you need to reduce some things to work properly  i thing the Xim Link dosent work wel with 1000 hrz poling rate

Mouse polling rate should not matter since the scripts written in AHK won't be utilizing actual mouse movement, but only key inputs. I never had an issue with 1000hz on link under any circumstance besides Windows deciding to auto-update mid game. I have since then stopped using Link and switched to ConsoleTuners Titan Two device for any input scripts for quality of life changes.

Main good for auto runs and things that cause me carpal tunnel pain.

Offline Wrckez

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Wrckez
« Reply #6 on: 07:38 PM - 05/04/19 »
i have no idea how to even make a script for a simple X button when i press it on my keyboard ..?

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 03:05 PM - 05/05/19 »
i have no idea how to even make a script for a simple X button when i press it on my keyboard ..?

just look up autohotkey tutorials, the concept of writing a xim link autohotkey script is the same as for writing a pc autohotkey script

explaining you the basics now would take way too long, if you dont want to go through tutorials you can basically also just google specific autohtokey scripts and slightly adjust them to your own button bindings
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay