XIM Community

Keyboard Wooting two (Analog) for XIM APEX  (Read 1224 times)

Offline puinsai

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: joshrel
Keyboard Wooting two (Analog) for XIM APEX
« on: 07:09 PM - 04/21/19 »
Hello Boys,
Did you test the keyboard, it seems very good to be the best analog? what to think? I currently have a G13 Logitech (analog) must I change to this new keyboard Wooting two

Thanks you
PS4 PRO | XIM APEX | T2 | FW: the latest | Mon: ASUS 28" MG28UQ | Logitech G13 | Logitech G502 Hero | SteelSeries R600 | SteelSeries Siberia 800 | DumaOS Router

Online antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Re: Keyboard Wooting two (Analog) for XIM APEX
« Reply #1 on: 07:16 PM - 04/21/19 »
You're going to get far better analog input via an Azeron gamepad - http://azeron.eu. The Compact model is the better option for XIM gaming (I have both).

I also have a Wooting Two but it's still in the shipping box and I'm in no hurry to open it.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline puinsai

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07:33 PM - 04/21/19 »
You're going to get far better analog input via an Azeron gamepad - http://azeron.eu. The Compact model is the better option for XIM gaming (I have both).

I also have a Wooting Two but it's still in the shipping box and I'm in no hurry to open it.

Lets go to see that ! Many Thanks
PS4 PRO | XIM APEX | T2 | FW: the latest | Mon: ASUS 28" MG28UQ | Logitech G13 | Logitech G502 Hero | SteelSeries R600 | SteelSeries Siberia 800 | DumaOS Router

Offline jjoao

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 02:34 PM - 04/23/19 »

Can you do a video cam to show how do you work with mouse?

Online antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #4 on: 03:33 PM - 04/23/19 »
I stream with face and hand cams for XIM gameplay demos at https://www.twitch.tv/modsquadau.

I haven't streamed in a few weeks (Replay Buffer in OBS dropping frames), but will start again next week. I've spent that time getting used to Azeron and am now comfortable with my bindings.

Drop a Follow to be notified when the stream goes live as I have no idea when that is in various timezones around the world.
« Last Edit: 03:37 PM - 04/23/19 by antithesis »

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad

Offline puinsai

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 04:28 PM - 04/23/19 »
I stream with face and hand cams for XIM gameplay demos at https://www.twitch.tv/modsquadau.

I haven't streamed in a few weeks (Replay Buffer in OBS dropping frames), but will start again next week. I've spent that time getting used to Azeron and am now comfortable with my bindings.

Drop a Follow to be notified when the stream goes live as I have no idea when that is in various timezones around the world.

perfect i add you :-)

Offline jjoao

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 04:36 PM - 04/23/19 »

I will wait for the videos. I have as well wooting but now what i need to see is people play with this mouse.

Online antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #7 on: 04:38 PM - 04/23/19 »
The only videos will be recorded live streams. Theyíre also better for asking & answering questions.

Offline saItywatch

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: saltywatch
  • PSN ID: saltywatch
« Reply #8 on: 09:36 PM - 04/23/19 »
Hello Boys,
Did you test the keyboard, it seems very good to be the best analog? what to think? I currently have a G13 Logitech (analog) must I change to this new keyboard Wooting two

Thanks you

My wooting is the same as the 20 dollar keyboard I replaced it with. The wooting is obnoxiously loud, and I donít like the owner of the company. If you really want a wooting, PM me and Iíll sell you mine for cheap. Itís not a terrible keyboard, but itís nothign special (especially with SAB releasing) and itís like 9 out of 10 loud

Online antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #9 on: 04:03 AM - 04/24/19 »
Did you get blue switches?

Offline saItywatch

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 05:48 AM - 04/24/19 »
Did you get blue switches?

No, and I realize itís the obvious solution, but I just consider it a sunk cost. I donít want to spend any more money. If the blues were the way to go, it should have came with it for the amount of money I spent. Also, keyboards really arenít going to give you a significant competitive advantage like a better mouse or monitor would

Again this is just my opinion. WIth SAB out, I donít really see the point. I would rather save my money for the Azeron if I wanted a better keyboard/input setup

Online antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #11 on: 06:52 AM - 04/24/19 »
Blues are the noisiest, that's why I asked.

Offline saItywatch

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 12:04 PM - 04/24/19 »
Blues are the noisiest, that's why I asked.

Lol really? Are there airhorns underneath the keys? I literally couldnít use my wooting without everyone asking me if Iím using mouse and keyboard.

I definitely use it for PC whrrr I utilize push to talk, and donít have my xim plugged in

Online antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #13 on: 05:31 PM - 04/24/19 »
Blues have an intentional prominent "click" at the actuation point. Much noisier than reds, browns etc that have more of a "clack" that can be dampened with o-rings. O-rings aren't useful for Wooting boards due to the optical switches.

Offline VNnaD

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 01:36 AM - 06/11/21 »
It is here on this forum an guide  how to set up for the first time a Wooting keyboard on Xim Apex ?
I have a Wooting Two connected to Xim Apex and work like mechanical keyboard on MW 2019 !
Please some one can help me ?

Admin