XIM Community

comparing my edpi to other pro players (Fortnite)  (Read 223 times)

Offline vVv

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: CHRXP
I’m trying to find my ‘Real Sensitivity’ (EDPI) to compare it to other pro players. This is done by multiplying your DPI and your in game Sens.

My in game sense is 1.0 (max) but i can’t use this in the equation because we all know XIM Sens is what we use to adjust everything.

So is there anyway we can compare XIM sens to actual in game sensitivity (Again this is for Fortnite)

ex: If Tfue’s in game sensitivity is .07 what would be equivalent to that in terms of XIM Sensitivity? (Assuming we’re using the same Dpi)

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Re: comparing my edpi to other pro players (Fortnite)
« Reply #1 on: 04:43 AM - 04/18/19 »
There is no way to make a direct conversion from PC to XIM. The closest you'll get is cm per 360.

Official Australian distributor for XIM Apex, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM Apex demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline vVv

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: CHRXP
« Reply #2 on: 08:47 AM - 04/18/19 »
There is no way to make a direct conversion from PC to XIM. The closest you'll get is cm per 360.

Oh alright. I'll go by that then

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09:30 AM - 04/18/19 »
as antithesis says cm per 360° is the only way to compare your sensitivitiy to a pc players sensitivity
a lot of websites do list the cm per 360° ratio of pro players
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay