XIM Community

Overwatch PS4 need help  (Read 297 times)

Offline jitloo

• View Profile
Overwatch PS4 need help
« on: 09:11 AM - 04/10/19 »
Hey guys, I bought my xim4 around 2 years ago to play Overwatch. Since the beginning i was never able to find a perfect sens but i managed to find some that were good enough and i managed to get to high masters. Lately, like 2 months ago i started to get this weird thing that when i was playing my reticle would move by itself while i was aiming. This problem started with widow but now i notice on all heroes. I've tried different sens but nothing seems to work. I think this is a problem with the game and not the xim 4 but if anyone knows anything that could help me fix this problem please let me know. Again when i am trying to aim my reticle moves by itself and i can't control it, its specially worst when aiming at long ranges.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Overwatch PS4 need help
« Reply #1 on: 09:39 AM - 04/10/19 »
A good place to start is to verify that you're using the correct in-game settings, use a new config, and check your mouse sensor and surface for dirt and debris. When testing a new config do not make expert setting changes.

http://xim.tech/settings

Another area to look is aim assist, check if the issue improves with aim assist settings disabled. Most games don't entirely allow you to disable aim assist with in-game options but the effect can be reduced when AA settings are disabled.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Renzed19

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: renzed19
Re: Overwatch PS4 need help
« Reply #2 on: 10:00 AM - 04/11/19 »
Also experiencing this and i dont know why. I think itís the gameís aim assist